Chinese wages are now higher than in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and almost parity with Portugal and Greece

Chinese wages are now higher than in Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and almost parity with Portugal and Greece.

China is rising fast and there's no stopping this train!

Source: newsonahand.com/chinese-wages-now-higher-than-in-brazil-argentina-and-mexico/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1487991014
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China is growing larger

China has BIG plans

Even more incentive to bring manufacturing back.

Pic related

Prepare to get BTFO Yurop

>brazil
>mexico
>argentina

What the fuck? Is that seriously supposed to be an accomplishment?

I thought Argentina was first world so it came as a surprise to me

ni hao
good for you

but please don't have too many people

>our wages are almost on par with Portugal and Greece
Big achievement! You're almost as successful as the two countries facing total collapse in Europe.

Wow! Come and join us at the big boy table, chinaman. Maybe we can go bankrupt together.

Argentina is the first white country that China has beaten, next is mediterranean yuros. Then anglos and french, then finally germans and murka. Remember, latin america had a centuries head start against china.

1 Billion plus people. They're now doing better than third world shitholes. Moving up in the world!

>Centuries

China is one oldest nations. Just because y'all fucked each other in the ass, then cut off one another's dick during Mao. Doesn't mean they were ahead by any measure.

WTF, it's not even true. Average salary/year in Portugal is at about 14k € and it's about 8,5k € in China. 2015 numbers, if you have anything more recent then show it.

Invitation to our table rescinded. We'll go bankrupt on our own.

This is called globalism.Good job Europe.
Nuke our continent pls.

China is already better than America in many ways:

>no niggers
>low crime
>no degeneracy
>superior technology

[citation needed]

How much does the chinese government pay you to do battle with reality?

that last one hmmmmmm come on now stay in the realm of fact

You need to sort out your demographics. With your TFR (1,5) you'll be getting old before you have time to get rich. If you do this you'll win by default because you'll be the only high IQ country left.

You know that if Chinese wages grow too high, as high as eastern Europe for instance, all that manufacturing keeping your economy afloat will shift there instead, since if wages are no cheaper than in eastern Europe it would be more cost effective to run the factories close to consumer markets (in the eastern Europe example this would be western Europe) and save on shipping costs.

I live in Shanghai and I feel like I'm living in the future compared to western countries.

For example, cash and credit cards are dead here, all transactions done with smartphones. Everything is done through tech here.

Well played chinks. Its over. Now give back our jobs.

>White country

based china
will remove niggers

>Our transactions are done in a way companies and the government can easily track them

Good job yellow monkey!

oh stfu allready, all the time the same shit
>Muh growing economy
>Muh superpower
>Muh heretage
>Muh history
Literaly no one gives a shit, now go make me a cellphone cover that will broke in 2 days.

Im happy there are no more super explosions in China

that one time literally looked like you guys set off a super nova anomaly over there.

also keep your eyes on autralia.

those spiteful anglos are notorious for doing nasty things out of jealousy.

>Thinks it's a good thing that all transactions are through electronic devices monitored and tracked by the government.

God you chink mainlanders are cucks.

All more the reason to manufacture in the US

Is that a chinese condom testing facility?

He just cherry picked manufacturing numbers, not overall. I know for a fact the average Mexican lives like a king compared to a Chinese peasant.

>Poortugal still hasnt discovered smartphones yet

great, now maybe you can stop the corporate and industrial espionage on American business.

China is going to pay for that, ICE recently switched focus to deporting Chinks now.

:D

It's you who's going to get btfo, what do you think is going to happen when your only advantage is low price that comes from low wages

That's a good point.

But they have been supplementing their pathetic industry with stolen American innovation for a while now.

Nice try Pablo.

You've got to go back.

Everyone is traceable. Sounds terrible.

Thats becouse they are under half/comunist regeeme, they allways have to steal inventions, but im sure that if they would of been a capitalism they would btfo west, like japan did, but they are retards who dont take there leasons from eastern europe and russia, and keep comunism in.

How does it feel knowing you'll be working til your 90 to achieve a modest standard of living while most of us will retire before 60 and live comfortable lives without work for 40 years?

It's too late, Mcdonalds man,the manufacturing is not coming back, ever. China is super efficient and theyve got the cluster advantage. All the factories in china are networked and in sync.

yeah, but the reason why they are there in the first place is becouse of low wokforce cost.

Speaking about getting back, zhang wei. What about getting your yellow arses out of our shitholes now that you are so rich.

Chinks got lot of money,
They come in big groups to the local brothels and barfine every hot girl ,
They pay a lot more than the white guys
After a bus of chinks arrives the whorehouse looks like a desert
Only the fat skanks remain for the old fat white guys
The old white guys over here hate the chinks because they are driving up the whore prices
Same thing is going on in Thailand,
Some hookers are even learning Chinese

That is not enough to keep their bubble from bursting. I'm not even mentioning that they destroyed vast amounts of fresh water sources and enviroment in general to keep the productivity up and costs low and with their wages growing it's just matter of time that more and more companies move factories to other asian countries with not so "spoiled" employee that want a decend wage.

Free Tibet!
Free Uyghurs!

That's why Africa is the next manufacturing superpower, huh?

Oh, wait.

>Based korea

>Wages are high
>Most people are still piss poor
>Workers are exploited
>No social security
>Incoming problem with old people

China is going to burn

No they arent, becouse Africans are retards who cant do high skilled jobes good, unlike chinks.

Success breeds jealousy

This is why manufacturer's are starting to do cost analysis on abandoning the country. You quickly reach a point where saving on shipping costs by being closer to your customer and relying heavily on automation wins out.

>implying chinks didn't invested heavy into technologies and education
>implying China is not the biggest market in the World so Chinese manufacturers will always have where so sell their goods
>implying Chinese government doesn't protect their market much more than it's allowed by WTO but nobody can do anything with it

Don't underestimate your enemy

Chinese "success" is mostly theft and exploitation.

don't use oxymoron in your logic, we all know that African's are the opposite of word productivity

>Hong Kong
I thought you guys where the smart chinks, unlike commies, why are you so pro-china?

The era of superchinks will soon be upon us.

Time to move manufacturing to southeast Asia.

Fuck off niggerean before we order Kim jong un to nuke Seoul.

Still have idiots like this ya zipper-head

liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1487991014

This. The wage excuse is now moot. Mix it with tax cuts and pop goes the China bubble.

>Chinese people actually believe this.

When the robots take over manufacturing you guys are fucked. In a couple of decades your country will be reduced to a Billion useless poor.

okay, but where is the diversity at their movie awards show? checkmate

Isn't the average pleb there only bringing home like 8k/annually? That makes Russia look like Switzerland.

See
We both know low cost labour die not make you a manufacturing power, lol. This is just a way to indicate that.

Because I'm smart enough to pick the winning side.

It wont be long with all the dysgenics kikes push on Europe. I have no doubt we will be passed up because jewish diversity.
CHINA WINS

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000706

(2013) Edward Dutton and Richard Lynn conclude that Finland has suffered a negative Flynn Effect between the years of 1997 and 2009 in all IQ metrics.

These results are in contrast to the gain Finland accrued between 1988 and 1997. The likely cause is the massively increased importation of migrants from other races, ethnicities, and cultures within that time period coupled with a slackening of mate selection criterion and racial endogamy. These findings are in-line with the consensus that outbreeding reduces IQ and the importation of migrants preempts that happening.

The manifestation of dysgenics in Finland supports IQ heritability, differences between races, and opposes the Flynn Effect and miscegenation propaganda in the same manner.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

(2015) Michael Woodley and Curtis Dunkel conclude that France has suffered a 4-point drop in IQ scores in the decade between 1999 and 2008-9 during a period of mass migration from the Middle East and North Africa in particular.

Their conclusions are as follows

• Dutton and Lynn have identified a 4 point decline in French IQ.
• Dysgenics and replacement migration are causes.
• French IQ losses are found to be associated with the Jensen effect (ρ = .833).
• A common factor of g loadings and 3 biological variables loads on the loss-vector.
• This supports biological causation.

Its only because our kike owned politicians let this happen that you will pass us.

The chinese government literally ships people into hong kong so they can control the result of hong kong elections. This'll be one of them.

I mean you guys are half zombie or what this shit is often too

When robots take over, Chinks will be the ones building drone swarms to take over the world.

>When the robots take over manufacturing
When China will lead in this, you dumb idiot
They already reached the point when they are not dependent on any Western technologies, but rather export their own high-tech to the West.

I'm glad to see that the Chinese are getting dividends from 40 years of horrendously underpaid grueling work for the behalf of globalisation, I do wonder though how long they will enjoy '1st world' living standards before they experience the same economic malaise that we're stuck in. All evidence suggests that all our technological innovation in improving productivity simply accelerates the process from development to boom time prosperity to stagnation.

Pretty bizarre concept that could easily be taken out by an EMP. Don't believe all the propaganda you read lad.

Congrats, in only ten years you will be above Poortugal!

Face it gweilos. Chinks are the future.

Retarded. When manufacturing is totally automated no corporation worth their salt will keep factories halfway across the world in China when they could sent up factories in consumer countries and save tens of millions of dollars on shipping costs.

China's so cheap that they won't even give their workers full gloves

>Argentina is the first white country that China has beaten
>Argentina
>white

>Winning side
Not before China gets rid of comunism that is, they where not smart enough to look at our (Excomunist block countries) and look at capitalist west and conclude that capitalism is better.Look at my country now for example, right now Baltic states are fastest growing economy in the Europe, and thats thanks to the fact that we finaly have allmoast recovered from wounds of comunism, we from empowerish nation have become allmoast better economic then Italy, and now look at maldova, they have pro-comunist goverment and they are poorest nation in europe.
(Pic related)

>Jewoogle China GDP per capita
>6.8k annually

I'm not trying to shit on China--you guys are quickly becoming an economic superpower--but the average Chinaman has a long way to go.

I'm not sure where "newsonahand.com" is getting their data but Jewoogle seems to disagree.

You have Muslims who shoot up police stations

I gues that makes a lot of sence, yust like they do in tibet.I have spoke to a lot of people from hong Kong, they whant freedom yust like we whanted freedom from USSR

KEK.god i miss C&C generals

Dumb idiot, don't you fucking understand? There're already HUGE Chinese corporations, and Chinese market is already 1st or 2nd in the World, so no, corporations won't leave China

>superiet technology

In US, our escaltors don't kill people, but good try

Do i need to circle down the countries that i am talking about, or you know what i am talking about?

Yeah yust like corpurations didnt leave USA right?

>baltshit thinks china is still communist state

Wake up idiot, they are more capitalist than you

BEST JOKE EVER!

Corporations left USA and USA is still rich and will remain rich for long time.

But it we assume that manufacturing robots will replace humans, then there's no point for Chinese corporations to leave China

Thats my biggest fear though, i dont care about china or USA world economy in general will be fucked.

We dont anymore because we killed them all, banned islam, closed down mosques, took all muslims's passports... etc. Meanwhie westerners are getting run over by islamic trucks kek

It's 11k when adjusted for purchasing power.
It's shorter than you think. Economies grow exponentially, not linearly. At the rate of 6.5% per annum China will be first world in 30 years. If birth trends remain the same thr GDP will be 4 times larger than the US.

China is a large market by consumption is not yet significant. These people make 6.6k a year on average, half of them are peasants working in rice paddy's, they have no disposable income relative to even poor Americans or Europeans.

Sure there are big chinese companies that will stay in china, and big western companies will leave automatic factories in china as well to service that market, but all the factories that currently service other countries (that export) will leave and return to consumer nations. China will hemorrhage jobs, and unlike western nations they won't yet be rich enough to handle the massive unemployment automation will create. Hell, most of us won't handle it well either, though at least we have decent service and financial sectors (unlike china) as a percent of GDP.

>tlust me! I learry am Cambodian! Not Chinese, you filthy gwil-, I mean you dilty white man!

Wont get a chance to use that if youre eaten by an escalator.

Spoiler: most of the cost of a product is in advertising and paying fat bonuses to CEOs. Not shipping, which is at most 1-2 dollars per a 10 dollar barbie.

I honestly have no problem with China becoming rich and powerful because the USA will still be both rich and powerful.

So we will have a rival (hopefully a friendly one) in the world. Who gives a shit?

Dont wory, after they finish with us, thy will come for you.

i want a qt Chinese girl friend

>Shipping is 20 percent of the sale price
>This is apparently insignificant

You're retarded, swinging a profit margin of 20 percent is a big deal.

>removal of one child policy
>rising wages
>construction sector is collapsing
>many industries with supply but no demand
>GDP growth trending down
>massive debt growth
Tbqh chink land in already at its peak. No more growing larger.

>Manufacturing

Those jobs will be gone in less than ten years.

The reason why wages are rising isn't because factory owners are paying more, it's because less people are working in that sector. Less unskilled labor = wages appear to rise as only management and skilled labor retain their positions.