Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SsB2QQEjVks
youtube.com/watch?v=gsERKKC4cLo&ab_channel=Maexxnus
youtube.com/watch?v=5KuUNe_-2rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real Miley was killed and switched.

That makes child labor ok how?

you need to check your eyes, that's not a child.

>Pic related is a clear example of how bad can it go

what did he mean by this

She's obviously a complete degenerate, but she's doing well for herself. She's probably grateful for her "child labour". Hell I had my first summer job at 14.

She has been exploited by showbiz companies since she was 9.

I got a better question.
How is school NOT considered child labor? Because the kids don't get paid to go?

You get paid with knowledge.

Paid or not, it's still child labor. Literally. And it's compulsory.

The real Miley was killed, buried in the desert, and replaced with what we have today. The real Miley's MKULTRA conditioning wasn't going as well as they'd planned, so they swapped her with this programmed sex kitten.

She looks mkultre´d, ask any little girl about her and they will say Miley is ugly and disgusting.

>You get paid with knowledge.

Pretty shitty pay. 12 years of work and it's just enough to get you into McDonalds and Starbucks.

All species need a subjugated slave class to survive. Humans are no exception to rule nature itself engineered into life.

>child labor
>bad

>Knowledge

>they're the same girl.

I'm not saying this.
I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of modern western people.
Child labor is amoral. It depends on how it's carried out. I spent my childhood doing various forms of work.

Add this to your end of times compilation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SsB2QQEjVks

is she part of

youtube.com/watch?v=gsERKKC4cLo&ab_channel=Maexxnus

>The term “child labour” is often defined as work that deprives children of their childhood, their potential and their dignity, and that is harmful to physical and mental development.

>It refers to work that:
>is mentally, physically, socially or morally dangerous and harmful to children and interferes with their schooling by:depriving them of the opportunity to attend school, obliging them to leave school prematurely; or requiring them to attempt to combine school attendance with excessively long and heavy work.In its most extreme forms, child labour involves children being enslaved, separated from their families, exposed to serious hazards and illnesses and/or left to fend for themselves on the streets of large cities – often at a very early age. Whether or not particular forms of “work” can be called “child labour” depends on the child’s age, the type and hours of work performed, the conditions under which it is performed and the objectives pursued by individual countries. The answer varies from country to country, as well as among sectors within countries.

Since the definition is built around schooling, it wouldn't be classified as child labor.

>work that deprives children of their childhood, their potential and their dignity, and that is harmful to physical and mental development

And how do they quantify these terms and relate them objectively?
Because public schools can be objectively seen as bad for child development.

You definitely have a point in the same way that people who say 'taxation is theft' have a point. You are technically correct, but we as a society have decided that the benefits of an educated population outweigh the moral ambiguity.

Whether or not it truly is justified depends on one's moral framework.

>but we as a society have decided
No. WE didn't. City people did. And politicians.
Not society.

The real Miley Cyrus is dead.

> victim
Her dad pimped her out to Disney, and Disney made her at first wholesome then a pop star then a degenerate whore. and now we have this. Girls look up to her, and defend her. Same has Kylie Jenner. But there could also be added reasons.....

>politicians.
Well, yeah, that is how the representation of society is formalized within the current system.
I won't argue there isn't a hint of majority tyranny here but unless you go pure Ancap that is always the case.

This. The girl on the right is an imposter. She was raped and murdered when she refused to particiapate in a satanic sex ritual with elite Hollywood pedos.

>"Hey! music is so degenerate today.

Picture from the 70s.

Aren't these photos evidence that if you fuck a kid they go nuts in later life?

So who fucked her Sup Forums? Probably her father, come to think about it.

>Well, Sup Forums?

everything media says is true and pizzagate is fake news

Again, I don't mind kids attending school.
Life is work, after all. Nothing gets done without effort.

But hypocrisy must always be challenged. It cannot be allowed to fester.
Letting kids work, whether it be schooling, or working under adult supervision in a place of business(with reasonable safety in mind), is fine. I builds a person up.
You know all these little commie shitstain college kids in Antifa? None of them know a day's work. They don't know honest failure or honest success.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KuUNe_-2rg

>Blondie at that time probably didn't even know where she was. Drugs drugs and more drugs.