In Christianity, sexlessness becomes purity, weakness becomes goodness...

In Christianity, sexlessness becomes purity, weakness becomes goodness, submission-to-people-one-hates becomes obedience, not-being able-to-take-revenge turns into forgiveness.

Christianity makes strong people weak, and it makes weak people feel better about themselves.

How is Christianity not the ultimate form of cuckoldry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cherry pick your facts, then you'll get bad info.

Fuck off Chink.

Seriously I'm struggling to understand how or why anyone would become a christian.

I guess maybe if you were raised christian (read "raised to be weak") then it would appeal to you

Or if you converted were you already a weak cuck and became a christian because it made you feel better.

I dont understand how people would want to lower their own potential, and their happiness, by becoming a slave to their own christian mentalities.

Explain to me how can you strive for what you truly want if you are a cuck and cant bring yourself to do it because you think that being envious or greedy will send you to hell. How exactly doesnt that make you a slave?

Christianity once strove to create the best men and women. Pockets of it still exists, but if you're gonna say some Local freelance Baptist is the entire of Christianity, then you're fucked beyond repair.

>sexlessness becomes purity
WRONG making babies is a sacrament
>weakness becomes goodness
WRONG strength is necessary to help to the least among us
>submission-to-people-one-hates becomes obedience
WRONG gotta tell the Jews to GTFO and here's how we're doing this shit
>not-being able-to-take-revenge turns into forgiveness.
WRONG turn the other cheek means try and hit me again fuckface as if I care

You are looking at everything from the view of a materialist and not the spirit. Which of the two do you really believe will endure? Christianity is about being saved by Jesus Christ. Accept it or don't be saved.

Not even close. In Christ, the weak are made strong. The poor become rich, the blind receive sight, the lame walk, the unforgiven receives redemption, the hopeless receive hope, the broken are made whole and the dead receive life.

Our Creator is the ultimate LOVE and GOODNESS. He created us for love, gave us free will knowing we would fail and still made a way to redeem us and restore us to our original glory through the death of His Son

>attacks strawman Christianity
>thinks he is better than Christians
Kill yourself, heathen

Something to ponder is that the world has a definite value- system and code of conduct (the one that you reference to critique Christianity). But that value system is not exactly working out very well (culturally, socially, politically, individually). And it was during the high point of the Christian ethic that all the greatest pieces cultural output were produced by the west.

Only Jupiter knows how many people died in a cross like Jesus or even worse. How can the death of one single man can salve the entire humanity?

Chirstianism is the most left winged stuff ever existed.

Another way of saying it is, why is it that whenever you want to argue for the greatness and nobility of western civilization you have to reference all the parts of it that happened 200+ years ago?

... unless you think that the apex of our civilization is the iphone6.

I don't know. I guess all the rest of them weren't really worth writing books about or starting a religion over.

YOU HAVE BECOME: Nietzsche...

If you came up with this yourself, independently , well done. If not, props for channeling the great man to shill some religious morons, OP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality

it literally creates cuck slave people, its jewish plot honestly.

Heres how the jews did it

>Be jew in 17th century
>Want to cuck the kingdom
>Approach king
>"oh usury is banned by your religion? Its not by mine! Here let me help you, just give me control of your sheckles :))"

And that Jews name was Mayer Amschel Rothschild

>forgets the entire history of European imperialism and colonialism

wew lad.

Deus Vult

I came up with "I think therefore I am" when I was six riding in my mom's car. Does that make me a famous philosopher too?

DEEP THOUGHTS WITH RENE DESCARTES
AND DICKS

spoilers cartesian physics turned out to be bullshit and even newton with his alchemy leanings beat his shit back in to where it belongs.

Evola and de Benoist made me a pagan. Specially Evola, he's right, the only way for the western world to survive is with a pagan revolution.

i honestly get by knowing that i help people, expect nothi of it, and can have conversations with chicks at parties, without the temptation to hit on them.

What's Argentinian paganism?

Here ya go. Non meme Christianity

I just wanted answers on how they could be so wilfully cucked?

>Be a Christian
>Cant ever want for more of anything
>Only sinless existence is one where you only have sex in the missionary position for the soul procreation
>With minimal wealth
>Rarely gets to experience what life has to offer because you minimal wealth
>Is a slave to the world and reality around them
>any attempts to change said reality would be sinful
>Remember that at least you might go to heaven and that all your weakness is really just virtue so its all okay.
>continues shitty existence until death as a slave to Christianity, Their own mentality, and the reality around them

Who thinks thats a good existence?

Why not strive to be the best you can?

Why not strive to have what you want?

Egyptian paganism
Im a direct descendant of Hotep VII

>non meme Christianity
>straight from a Sup Forums screencap, a meme itself

WE

This one of the best bait images I've ever seen. Good work.

The christian mentality is why europe is getting cucked by fucking migrants. Its just that the christian mentality has evolved and been given a a new label, its the leftist mentality now.

>how they could be so wilfully cucked?
Because the Jews, in their eternal quest for total death, destruction, and damnation have never stopped trying to pervert what Jesus had to say.

>Cant ever want for more of anything
u wot m8
>Only sinless existence is one where you only have sex in the missionary position for the soul procreation
u wot m8
>With minimal wealth
can't exactly help the poor with that m8
>Rarely gets to experience what life has to offer because you minimal wealth
u wot m8
>Is a slave to the world and reality around them
u wot m8
>any attempts to change said reality would be sinful
u wot m8
>Remember that at least you might go to heaven and that all your weakness is really just virtue so its all okay.
not rly virtue m8
>continues shitty existence until death as a slave to Christianity, Their own mentality, and the reality around them
I guess you're describing Sweden here

What asshole told you this pile of crap? Is this some crazy Bhuddist-Christian thing that goes on near the Pacific?

From a pride of Lions to a flock of worthless sheep.

You are correct. But there is more. In Christianity, a person is nothing without Jesus. To be a true Christian you must believe that you are weak, worthless, sinful, corrupt, and only through Christ you may obtain strength, righteousness, salvation. So yes, Christianity is the ultimate Cuckoldry. Other religions are just BTFO by it as far as being cucked comes.

>sexlessness becomes purity
WRONG making babies is a sacrament

But having sex for any reason other than babies is a sin, even if its just an expression of love, KEK! Next.

>weakness becomes goodness
WRONG strength is necessary to help to the least among us

Christians cant do shit
>cant have wealth
>cant want for more
>can only scrape by or its a sin
>would literally have to give the shirts off their back to help other people

DOUBLE KEK!
NEXT!

>submission-to-people-one-hates becomes obedience
WRONG gotta tell the Jews to GTFO and here's how we're doing this shit

Nup, sorry, you've got to be loving and forgiving, guess you gotta make room for those jews :/

You want to see why Christians are cucks? Court jews are are great example of how Christians got cucked because of their fucking religion.

>not-being able-to-take-revenge turns into forgiveness.
WRONG turn the other cheek means try and hit me again fuckface as if I care

WRONG, turn the other cheek means let them hit the other side of your face again faggot otherwise ur a fucken sinner and ur going to hell reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SO FUCKING KEKED.

Yeah correct me if i'm wrong but isn't pride a sin?

It corrected my C U C K S TO K E K S

Sex as an expression of love isn't sinful. Babies are just the byproduct as two loving partners can raise healthy children.

>But having sex for any reason other than babies is a sin, even if its just an expression of love, KEK! Next.
Depending on your interpretation you could be that uptight about it. But the basic message is that you should make babies rather than waste your seed.

>Christians cant do shit
They sure can. Not only is the Vatican (arguably a terrible institution) one of the richest and longest lasting institutions, but its members are expected to be wealthy enough to donate more money so the pope can line his shoelaces with diamonds.

>You want to see why Christians are cucks? Court jews are are great example of how Christians got cucked because of their fucking religion.
Here you are correct. The Cuck Christians got cucked up by the Jews again. That's not what Christianity says to do. Most US """Christaians""" are really just (((Christians)))

>WRONG, turn the other cheek means let them hit the other side of your face again faggot otherwise ur a fucken sinner and ur going to hell reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SO FUCKING KEKED.
Again, you misunderstand the role of strength. Sure in the end God will have to sort out mortal sins. But in the meanwhile go ahead and put the asshole to the test and see if he's such a fuckface he's going to hit you a second time with no resistance. If so, give him some free plastic facial surgery with your foot.

>cant even be proud to be a christian

Seriously this is ridiculous

Here we have to get jewy about the meaning of the word. In modern English it's probably better to think about the difference between arrogance and having pride in who you are and what you do.

Kind of like how some people get caught up on the 10 commandment list as to whether thou shalt not kill or thou shalt not murder.

What if I want to waste my seed without having a baby?

The vatican is a terrible example of Christianity, organised religion is more cucked than having personal christian beliefs.

Attacking someone who attacked you is taking revenge, a sin. The only reason revenge is a sin is because the people who thought up Christianity were too weak to actually take their own revenge, they took what they wanted but were too weak to have and made it bad, so that the people they were envious of were the sinners, they took what they hated but happened to have and made it a virtue so they didnt have to feel so bad, Christianity does this over and over again, envy is a sin, greed is a sin, you cannot want or strive without sinning, you cannot push yourself to your limits to achieve what YOU want, and what would make YOU happy, what makes you happy could just be helping people, but helping people because it make you happy is selfish, fuck, thats a sin too.

Christianity is a terrible system to live your life under.

Its such a waste of time to think and worry about whats the christian thing to do and what isnt. It stops people from taking action, it stops people from making themselves happy.

Why would someone want to limit themselves like this?

Pride in the sense of arrogance.

Twist our perception into pieces
This is my last reply
Blasphemy
And shilling
Will get you in a life without meaning

>What if I want to waste my seed without having a baby?
I personally don't see a problem with that. Some people argue with me about it. But assuming you've married a good woman and you're raising a family already who the hell cares if you have a wank or give the missus a toss around the sack for fun? Point is make some babies, and it turns out some people have to fuck like it's a chore to get that done so it's a good recommendation if we want to continue the process of life.

>Attacking someone who attacked you is taking revenge, a sin
No, I don't think so. Automatic revenge like eye for and eye tooth for a tooth is ultimately self-destructive. But sometimes you need to go to town to put a stop to something bad.

Think about it. The Jews were going to stone a whore to death. So Jesus steps in and he gets really fucking pissed off, draws lines and the sand, and tells them they'd better not go for moron-level nigger rules.

Don't cast stones if you live in a glass house. Nawmean?

Not married, enjoy fucking people, i might marry one of them one day but not yet also maybe never because in Australia marriage is a good way to get yourself fucked over if you're a man just like it is in most western countries.

What if you want to take automatic revenge? If you let them get away with a free hit, they will think they can do it again, never let anyone get away with a free hit, whether its a physical hit or not, thats a good way to get cucked, people should know not to fuck even once with you, thats how you stop people fucking with you.

Doing no harm to others until they harm you is a good rule to have though, but having to think about whether or not you should follow through because of your christian beliefs might just give people the idea that you're a weak cuck and they can fuck with you because of it.

Sounds like Marxism with a side of superstition

do non-whites have souls?

"Love thy enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

Translation: Be a total Faggot and let everybody else torture and rape you.

Jesus is the biggest cuck in the history of the universe. I wish Paganism was back.

Yep, leftist ideas and christian ideals and very similar in some regards, the christian mentality was adopted by leftists who essentially adopted the always love, always be nice to everyone ideas. Look where that fucking got Sweden and Germany.

You should get married if you can. It is what we're meant to do whether you think Christianity is bullshit or not. It's not so much that messing around is harem as much as that it becomes normalized and then people are totally adrift, unhappy, etc. It's one of the steps toward Jewish transhumanism (i.e. total extinction of life). Same way with the legal ass effluence. There's a reason why rabbis gravitate toward ruling over the slave class.

>might just give people the idea that you're a weak cuck and they can fuck with you because of it.
There's no mandate to do that though. Perhaps the best option to avoid getting fucked with is to make sure they know ahead of schedule that you're not going to take much shit.

Again, may I ask: are you operating under some kind of Buddhist version of Christianity? I'm not trying to lay a Cleveland Steamer on Buddhism (got to see the Bo tree actually) but something seems really at odds with what I know about Christianity.

Clearly and unequivocally cucked

I dont know how christians cant see it.

We are onto your tricks.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
1 Corinthians 1:22-25

>do non-whites have souls?
lol

I once met up with an old happa friend and I asked him this after we got to some good drinking. He basically said
>i don't fucking know lol

My opinion: all humans have souls, and even animals do. We should all treat all life as sacred to the extent possible. And as for the stuff we can't control that's for God to sort out.

It's a total cuck religion invented by Jews

I believe in long term relationships, and I agree that forming strong bonds and doing your best to stay together is a good idea, I also believe traditional family roles are a good idea, but I think marriage is bad, its been coopted by the state so its no longer about two individuals, its about two individuals and their relationship with the state, plus when you marry you're open to getting fucked over by your spouse if they decide they suddenly hate you and you happen to be the man in the relationship, seen it happen too many times, have had close guy friends kill themselves over it because the women went after them to hurt them and the law was on the womans side every time.

Pastors/Ministers do the same shit rabbis do, just a different brand of cuckery, organised religion is awful.

Im going on what I know from reading religious texts and what I know from first hand experiences with Christians.

I have seen Christianity be the main source of peoples for no reason on more than one occasion.

Active Christians seem to have no desire to strive for what THEY want because quite often what they want conflicts with what they believe.

Cutting your own dick off is for Jews and Muslims.

Christianity is for people who are willing to take on the responsibility of being alive, understanding that you're probably going to make mistakes (a lot of mistakes) and there will always be greater powers than yourself and lesser powers than yourself no matter who you are.

holy shit calm down you autist

I'm not quite sure why the state should have anything to do with marriage other than that it makes sense to incentivise it. Marriage is a spiritual bond between two people. Read the traditional wedding agreement.
>i pledge
>for better or for worse
>sickness or health
>till death do us part
Read the whole thing and that's one hell of an oath, and you say that on the altar before God, officiated by a priest, and in front of both families. That's some heavy shit, and that's the kind of committment that ought to be made if you're going to go on to raise a child.

Maybe "Use" your income in a way that it won't get taken away in the event a divorce occurs. Not that it should but as a back up plan.

If you're in it to win it there shouldn't be a problem to sign a pre-nup.

It's awful that this should be standard procedure, but, hey, that's how Rabbi Lenny who passed the bar exam can make a buck helping you mitigate your losses after you consider your marriage to be fungible.

that's why I became a Jew, which is a religion about being fair and just but having an iron fist when you need it

As someone who doesnt believe in religion and was raised in a country where circumcision is rare, I didnt have to get my peen cut.

I dont have to feel guilty for the way I live my life because of arbitrary moral laws and codes that are not my own.

I can acknowledge that there will always be higher and lesser powers, but its of no concern to me, my concern is to be free to do what I want.

Currently, I want to continue to work 10 hours a week because of my sloth and make 15'000 dollars a month a result of my greed, and spend the rest of my with my girlfriend fucking for fun and having good experiences, even if those good experiences mean laying about and being lazy just because I can, or eating lots because I feel like it, or being proud in the fact that I can live my life however I want at this point essentially.

Its legitimately sad watching christian wagecucks work their guts out when they dont have to (I understand it if you are doing a job you love, I taught for a while simply because I enjoyed it) live their lives saving up to be able to piss around in their last sickly years because they cant work anymore.

making babies is a Jewish commandment, don't act like you fuckers came up with that.

It's common worldwide. What is Easter? It's an ovulation ritual for the pagans.

Don't waste my time. Every tribe wants to survive and multiply.

Read Calvin and Luther, not Joel Osteen.

Im still baffled by how many christian fags there are on Sup Forums. The fuck you doin on Sup Forums if youre a legit christian

>my concern is to be free to do what I want.
That's a central precept of Christianity. And if you don't want you don't have to take it. It's totally voluntary. Like I said, a suggestion.

>Its legitimately sad watching christian wagecucks
Gosh, almost sounds like you want to tend to the poor and the destitute. Better not do that, since that's something a Christian would do.

It still seems kind of cucky.
What if you stop loving the person? What if you hate each other? What if you want a divorce? If you are christian you'd have to worry about the fact that you are breaking an oath you made before your "god".

That kind of commitment should be made if you're going to have a child, I agree, but it shouldnt be enforced on the basis of "god might get mad" and you're then forced to live your life, potentially incredibly unhappy, while you'd both be happier if you split up.

The situation changes when a child is involved,I believe staying together for the kids is generally a good idea.

Then don't get married.

Wrong, its the secular humanist mentality.

prenups are a meme and more often than not get thrown out in divorce courts, had a friend kill himself because he did the prenup shit and it got thrown out and his wife still fucking took everything she could including the children specifically to hurt him.

reminder that Sup Forums is a christian board

Christianity is too cuckwashed and Judaism is too ethnocentric, but Islam is the golden mean.

Just goes to show the Jews were wrong again.

If you want to tell me your friend's name, I'll have my family pray for him. I've lost some friends along the way and it sucks but that's life.

Being a jew is just as cucky because of arbitrary moral laws, sins, and also all that dick snipping and cock chopping.

also you cant become a jew, you can only be born a jew, you're still a goyim in the eyes of ((them))

It is. If you need faggots like pic related to define and regulate your relationship with the great beyond you get cucked. Organised religion is the ultimate bluepill, pic related saying that there's no such thing as islamic terrorism is the kind of blatant lies and manipulation a goy deserves when he allows an unaccountable hierarchy dictate his spiritualism, to say nothing about the pedo cult it invariably becomes. How you relate to the creator or not is a purely personal matter and only the weak willed can't into that fact.

Was Christianity created by Zionists to control gentiles?

Last I checked Zionism dates back to that same mid-1800s crowd of crazies. Around about that time there were revolutions in most countries in Europe (((pure coincidence))) and then if you try to trace it back further you wind up in the 1500s with mystery Judaism being brought in from the then-remnants of ancient Egypt and all this fucking shit.

I never bothered to fully sort it out because it's just a google-plex of rabbit holes. Worth having a bit of a look into, though.

I donate, and Ive taught people how to run businesses and such in free workshops, I do plenty of things to help people, helping other people makes me feel good. Helping people isnt a problem, but helping yourself shouldn't be a problem either, which is where Christianity has a problem.

Once you have fully adopted the christian mindset you are not free, you consider Christianity in your decision making, wasting your time, but also potentially getting in the way of what you really want, all because of arbitrary moral laws and the potential for it to make god angry even though god may or may not exist.

His name was Christian believe it or not, not fucking with you here.

>helping yourself shouldn't be a problem either, which is where Christianity has a problem.
That's backward, dude. You've been fed a lie. God helps those who help themselves.

>you are not free
God is truth (also lulz in my opinion, although I don't think that part is codified). Seek the truth and the truth will set you free.

The greater Jihad is an internal struggle. The lesser Jihad (military) is only relevant if you have a stronger army. A synonym of kill is overwhelming someone with emotion like trolling, which is relevant when metaphorically interpreting the Quran or any literature with the word kill.

Then how is it the biggest religion of the world?

> the strawman I created burns exceptionally well

I had a landlady with the last name of Christian (or something very close to that anyway)

I'll never forget the time I was trying to work something out on her behalf and this guy got super pissed off and yelled FUCK YOU at her and I had to clean up that whole mess myself, but he turned around and asked me
>listen
>is she a jew?
I was like lollerskates m8
And then I said
>well her last name is Christian so probably not

Some people are just messed up. I don't think she was a bad person. She just wasn't competent.

What are you doing in Australia, Alain?

Zionism is based on the Talmund, which preaches Jewish superiority over gentiles.

>read post
>fleg

Mohammed pls

Right, and so here we wind up back in ancient Egypt era mystery stuff.

Helping yourself in Christianity means helping yourself to achieve salvation, a totally cucked idea. "If I earn enough good boy points ill get to go to heaven!"

What kind of fucking system is that for living your life.

Your search for truth is arbitrary, in Buddhism truth is enlightenment, in Islam truth is the greater Jihad. Everyone has their own way to achieve their own truth, the believe system or spiritual path you choose to achieve it is irreverent, all it does is hinder your ability to effect your own reality.

My truth is mastery of myself, of knowing my wants and needs, and being able to effect the world around me to my advantage, so I can live how I want, so I can live happily. There is no one truth, if Christianity truly makes you happy then that is your truth in away I suppose, but if you are not happy, if Christianity stands in your way, it is a hindrance, an obstacle to overcome, so that you can achieve what you really want and to become and live who/how you really want.

European imperialism, which happened despite, not because of, its Christian heritage.

>Zionism is based on the Talmund, which preaches Jewish superiority over gentiles.
Don't be so salty just because they figured out that ethnocentrism is the only winning strategy while you follow the religion of anything but because you enjoyed the blinking lights on your Christmas tree and the presents when you were a leaflet.

>Alain
not sure who you're referring to but if its an author/thinking/whatever the fuck, id be interested, so link please.

>If I earn enough good boy points ill get to go to heaven!
Anybody who tells you that is not Christian.

>if Christianity stands in your way
It doesn't. In fact trying to find a flaw only made my convictions harder. I doubt it's perfect, but it's a tried and tested good starting point for sorting yourself out.

I thought it was just a meme but, Autstralians really are autistic shitposters.

k there hitler

why don't you slime the floor with the caliphate and then we can gather afterward to pontificate.

Because you eventually get saved and Satan's matrix gets BTFO.

>when you can't argue so you have to meme
Why did you even bother?

But do concede that the path you take for you personal truth is arbitrary as everyone has their own truth?

I truly believe you are an outlier as a truly happy christian. I believe most people want things that they dont have, envy is a human trait. Envy shows you what you want and how you want your life to be.

Christianity shields you from your envy and pushes you to complacency by leading you on a path to settle for less because envy is discouraged.

If you dont want for anything that is fine, but I find complacency doesnt settle well for most people, that is why Christianity is a hindrance for most people, a limit on their full potential.