Texas is the new sweden

Totally cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/02/mack-beggs-wrestling-instagram-facebook-twitter/
youtube.com/watch?v=fSbTRm4OBYU
strawpoll.me/12428834
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't this mean she was literally taking steroids?

/ourgal/

yes

>she
It

She's a big guy.

OP, you've misunderstood. Mack is a biological girl who identifies as a boy, yet is still forced to compete in girl's class because SHE has a vagina.
That's redpilled. Texas continues to be based.
It's merely coincidence that she happened to be good.

>identify as a female
>win every "female only" tournament ever

>womens ''''''wrestling''''''

This is the only thing I've read about this past the headline and I feel this is a ruse by some /ourguys/ to troll the system.

Am I wrong in this assessment?

No one has provided proof that she actually takes steroids though, I have no doubt that she does, she's pretty ripped, but she might just have a natural higher androgen production, like Semenya.

He wants to fight against boys but Texas doesn't let him. Now they are scared that he will beat up her girls kek

she is!

How about...
>People can call themselves male or female or horsekin if they so wish
>If they want hormones or surgeries they can buy them with their own money
>Organizers of the competitions decide whether people taking androgens/peptides/stimulants/ampakines/dissociatives/other kinds of PEDs/cybernetic implants can compete, and are free to discriminate based on the participant's genitalia

Semenya literally has a testicle.

And it's known this chick is on testosterone, which would ordinarily result in disqualification from any sporting event for women.

>born female
>takes testosterone to "become" male
>wants to wrestle in male league but the school won't allow it since her birth certificate says female
>for some reason the same schools allow someone who's doped up on testosterone to decimate the entire state's female league

I say let her into the male league and give her an idea of why she can never be truly male.
Men dominate women in all things physical but that applies doubly to wrestling.
Wrestling is all about power to weight ratio and with fat hips, tits and extra fat and water deposits on her body she will never even be remotely close to competitive against a male of the same weight class.

>According to posts on his Facebook page, Beggs began his transition from female to male in October 2015. Those updates indicate that the transition involved testosterone injections.
heavy.com/news/2017/02/mack-beggs-wrestling-instagram-facebook-twitter/

She is on testo according to geman media.

>men are better at everything than women

What are girls good for again?

Why are you pushing this shit?
Fucking kike, can't wait for sweden to burn y'all the fuck down.

She would get wrecked by the boys, with or without the artificial testosterone. Then she'd be complaining about how it's unfair boys have a biological advantage.

What she needs is treatment, not enabling.

Babies.

how retarded are you

how else would she transition into a male

Lookup title 9 dumbfuck. Texas has to follow king niggers laws or else be sued for millions.

Pretty much. Physics isn't a social construct, and as more trannies get into sports it's going to become painfully obvious that the universe is indifferent to their delusion.

"She" takes steroids, and still was allowed

Title 9 was Reagan.
Yet another reason to hate conservatives.

She had a vagina you dummy. Just taking roids to "transition" and they won't let her wrastle with men because she isn't ever going to be a man. They should just drug test it and be done but like I said, they dont want to get sued.

Member when girls had vaginas?

Nah you misunderstand

Shes FTM. So shes taken testosterone injection. Of course she is going to rekt the girls.

Let her compete with men and she'll found out she's not really and never will be a man.

So is this a girl or a boy pretending to be a boy or a girl? Im genuinly confused.

>110 lbs
>"male"

Lol

Title 9 was meant to help out women, I'm sure he didn't forsee a Kenyan niggerfaggot president with a tranny "wife" changing the entire definition of male and female to mean whatever.
In my opinion mentally ill faggots should be put in a home and disallowed to be around normal society.

Vagina who thinks its a dude and is taking roids.
They make it clickbait by saying "transgender boy" because then you think its a mentally ill dude beating on girls. Nope its a mentally ill woman taking roids.

No one in Texas likes it.
We're pushing back.
People are pissed about it.
No one here thinks it's normal.
Trannies are a mental illness.

It's genetically a female who has deluded herself into thinking testosterone shots will make her a boy.

It's already happening everywhere

Which isnt much better

>she
*they

god i know i speak to you much but please i don't want to lose texas

Hail Robonia.

The interesting thing about the trans debate is that participating in it requires you to refer to people who are trans. You either have to avoid using a pronoun which will be really obvious or you have to refer to the person with a pronoun which has to be gendered. Even in the early stages of a conversation you have to explicitly state your opinion.

Biological males can't control their test serum levels, or the hormonal spikes, due to natural production. If you think about it, receiving exogenous test injections would allow, if timed properly, to control androgen spikes so that they occur whenever the competition is scheduled. That is a potential advantage. Assuming this person doesn't have tits anymore due to surgery, or fat hips (I believe he started roiding pretty early, so of course there's no birthing hips in the picture), he could probably compete with male twigs. I mean, 110lbs, so of course it would need to be twigs. But I doubt the disadvantage would be that intense.

Isnt this one actually a girl that thinks shes a dude

Ever see Fallon Fox?

Male to female trans MMA fighter, fighting against women?

You won't become male just by taking testosterone. Otherwise the instagram fitness girls would all be male.

I'm going to identify as a woman and join an all female MMA gym.

>Get to roll around with half-dressed females all day
>Women get to choke me

What more could I ask for?

They better not deny me or that's sexist.

Fallon Fox already beat you to that one.

Oh I'm not going to put any effort into actually becoming a woman. I'm just going to identify as one, because that's allowed now apparently.

We need more dudes beating up women in sports,
because there is no biological difference right?

Given enough time you do at least look male, though. Fitness girls are getting mild aromatase inhibitors, at best. Female roiders end up looking like men, anyway, whatever their intention is. Look at german athletes in the 80s, or crazed up gym rats that competed in miss Olympia and now look like Shaggy Rogers with flaccid musclefat. Test is a hell of a drug. Instagram fitness girls aren't injecting anabolic steroids

It's better than male vs female wrestling matches.

You cannot put women and men in a wrestling sport based on weight, it's nowhere near the same. Every High School wrestling event with a male vs a female is hilariously mismatched

>120 pound athletic toned female
Versus
>120 pound waterweight pale beta kid who gets thrown around like a rag doll

There's an entire channel devoted to this called "Alex Orton". I assume it's a 40 year old man who goes around High School to High School filming kids wrestle but he only uploads these kinds of videos.

>Look at german athletes in the 80s
Today we have lots of AAS with much lower androgenic properties than the compounds they had back in those days though.
It would be a huge disadvantage. The shoulders are probably the single most important difference in bone structure between males and females when it comes to contact sports. Men have a huge mechanical advantage in this area, and unless she started taking testosterone before puberty (which in this case, she clearly didn't, she started taking steroids in 2015) that will never change. Unless a FTM is roided up to her teeth she will never be able to compete with biological males in the upper echelons of the sport.

Can't they put an asterisk on the record, just like Barry Bonds, because this teenager was on steroids and taking HGH & T shots??? I mean yeah they won great okay, but they are on fucking roids so is it any surprise?? Seems like ought to get an asterisk for the roids. And isn't Lance Armstrong in Austin, they stripped him for juicing too , how is this much different?

So was IT born a boy? Or was IT born a Girl that just identifies as a male?

If the former, Texas is cucked - or is just doing it to show how retarded gender identities (mental illnesses) are.. Orrrr, this is a non-story and who cares. It still has female hormones and has no actual "edge" over the competition..

strawpoll.me/12428834

Dumb fuck we banned all refugees. Sweden my ass.

Isn't he a highschool student? No idea how old he is now, but I am pretty sure he's underage. 2015, two years ago, I'm willing to bet he was around 14-15. And the skeleton keeps developing past the beginning of puberty. It's likely to develop towards a male shape, of course starting that young will never give him a remarkably female skeleton. It's not a mid 20s transitioner whose bones are fused beyond repair. At that age, depending on biology and physical development, bones can still change density and shape.

Girls on testosterone shouldn't be allowed to participate, just like those athletes that take drugs to win a competition. Of course she is stronger than her adversaries. Big fucking thing.

>"""""""he""""""""
Besides testosterone isn't everything. Bone structure isn't affected by that hormone. Female and male bone structure is distinguishable even when their kids. That's why you can distinguish male from female tranny kids with mentally disable parents