Twitter trolling

#PowerHandPrivilege, thread no.2
Let's do this

Bump

Bump

Thanks senpai, i'm OP from the original thread, still haven't given up

I think we might need to start attacking other social media as well. I made a post on facebook, it's on #moonlight

We need to continue making threads on this like every day until this works. I HAVE MADE IT MY MISSION

Those digits, Praise KEK!

No worries mate, I really wanna see this work out

Those digits are a sign. We can get this to happen.

As do i. It's my dream. Is twitter low activity at the moment?

döda dig själv

spam all over worldstarhiphop and other anti-trump accounts with gullible followings

>Those digits
Checked

#oscarsfail is trending, put that along side your posts with #powerhandprivilege and #NOTok

Have been. I'm going to continue doing this for a while. I'm following a lot of the other channers here on twitter (their fake accounts) so this might work

Ye we kinda need to spin it up

I like this and unironically believe it will work if we push it harder than the bog pill

bump for #NotOK

I think we can do it. If we all follow each other and continue with it for a while it may work. Also, everyone reading this, please bump the shit out of this thread and threads related to it. GO GO GO

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

If you haven't already, join the fight, boys

kek nice

There's more where that came from

Join the fight. #PowerHandPrivilege #NOTokay

Make sure to hijack other hashtags that are trending so these retards will take the bait

Yeah, that's what we've been doing. Twitter seems to be mostly silent at the moment though. Not a lot of activity. I'll keep continuting this raid though.

Another image you can use for the raid

bump

Oh shit, that's another great one. I'm going to make a tweet with that.

This is good.

Another image we can use

Obligatory "if you haven't already, join the fight"

bump

How does one "join the fight?"

Bump

bump

use #oscarsfail too. its trending right now

Go on twitter, spam this stuff wih the hashtags #NOTokay #PowerHandPrivilege #Moonlight ,etc. Like and share the tweets of every one who's doing this, and follow them as well so this raid can continue in the following weeks

que pasa, cabron

LOL at the dude who's twitter name is Buzz Shillington

You should also try and push this stuff onto other social media platforms.

Will do

Excellent one

Oh yeah, i'm already following you. I'm Jacklyn Reeves on Twitter

BUMP THIS SHIT UP, PEOPLE

Bump Bump Bump

Sit and ponder on the majesty and power of this emoticon. It topples kingdoms.

Please do not do this to her. She's a nice cute girl.

I'm going to dream about this fucking emoticon tonight. Then i'm gonna wake up and continue the raid. Probably forever until it works.

White supremacist John Cena

spam worldstarhiphop and other network accounts with gullible anti-trump followers

Dude, this emoticon is the most normie shit and it needs to die. That's he other good thing about this. We're eliminating the language of leftist retards. They're mostly white teen girls, so they speak in emojis.

#NOTokay

Join the fight

>Emoji only have 4 fingers
>Can't make the W

The current year just bit the bait oh shieet

feel free to swap out the olll for something more aesthetic

Shhhhhhhhhhhh

This whole raid starts with the presumption that they're retarded anyway

Yuck. Made me throw up a bit

EVERYONE

WE MUST KILL THIS EMOJI

JOIN THE FIGHT

Snad here for shitposting duty

Kek bless you user. It's slowed down for today but it will be back. Me and others will be campaining for this raid for weeks to come

dat filename

You have my autism

Bump

And you have my eternal love for your efforts. #NOTokay

This one is better.

bump, even though we aren't really stealing anything.

Goys, shall we infiltrate the Occupy Democrats fb and "inform them about this danger" ?

Yes. Do it

Should I spread this in my extremely left school?

The biggest retards are mainly located in their group though and problem is we need to get someone there first (it's set as secret)

Yes mane

Yeah. Spread it through your friends and get them to spread it on other social media as well

that would be the point. we arent spreading it to the right, but sowing more insanity in the left. make some shitty stormfag tier fliers.

I've got modern studies after so it'll be easy to fool those jews

Hmmm. Any strategies to infiltrate them? Perhaps we'll have to make a profile that seems really legit over time. Unless any anons here have friends in there? If any anons can help with that here, that would be great.

Try not to kek tho

Alright, I'll save some pics and show them

That's a good idea, user. If there's any way you can actually drum up controversy with this in your own school that would be great (preferably with you being anonymous, of course). It would sort of naturally attract people at that poibt.

I just posted some innocent join requests under their posts however I dont think that would work. We definetely need someone's friends to add us in

Damn. I go to a far left school as well, maybe i could trick some of my friends as well? I have a pretty outgoing trump supporter personality tho.

"modern studies", that just sounds like irl tumblr

bump. shit sliding everywhere

Damn straight. Original thread had like 300+ replies tho

Convince them you are "woke" and switched sides

I might try something like that. I had a friend who chimped out yesterday because he couldn't provide sufficient evidence Donald Trump was racist, so i guess i could say "oh i guess you were right, i changed my mind"

bump

TO EVERYBODY HERE INVOLVED IN THE RAID:

CHECK TWITTER CONSTANTLY FROM NOW, SO WE CAN PM EACH OTHER AND ORGANISE THE RAID

There will also most likely be more threads created about this in the future. This is Operation O-KKK.

BUMP.

>international scuba diving signlanguage for "im ok" is now trigger for left
....I guess they will hate anything.

They were already making articles about shit similar to this, so it's the perfect one to meme

We just need to infiltrate the inner far left circles