From a political standpoint, this movie makes zero (0) sense

So let me get this straight. Aliens land everywhere on Earth and out of all of these countries the ones who respond with military aggression are:

>Russia
>China

The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked.

Meanwhile the USA, a country which has over 150 military bases on FOREIGN SOIL all over the world, and routinely invades other nations without any UN general assembly or security council approval, this country, which has been at war for the past 8 years for EVERY SINGLE DAY, this is the country that responds with

>science
>non-aggression
>rationality

Is this some kind of a fucking joke? The Americans would shoot down any UFO the moment it tries to penetrate Earth's Atmosphere and launch nuclear weapons if it couldn't bring it down with lasers, rail guns or conventional missiles.

Hollywood makes this shit for a general audience, but surely they must realize that people who like science fiction aren't complete and total retards..... An American woman saves the world? Holy shit kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XD3M5JN1uhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>taking a movie as shit as Arrival seriously

come on user

Well unless you wanted the main character to be a chink and it to be set in china, you had to have the american "good guy scientists", its a hollwood film afterall

> in 3000 years we need your help

This almost made me stop watching.
What a retarded, stupid fucking plot.

Yeah but the aliens don't have oil.

Why do (((they))) keep making NWO tier movies, are they trying to make us desensitised to the inevitable or is it all just conspiracy theories?

youtube.com/watch?v=XD3M5JN1uhg

I guess you missed the part where the US soldiers tried to destroy the ship, and then the US government ordered their scientists not to collaborate with all the other nation's scientists, who were mostly working together up until the US withdrew. The US was portrayed as a xenophobic paranoid culture as much or more than any other, imo.

>le oil meme

Why aren't we knee deep in plunder if this is what Iraq was about? Oh right, it was actually about eliminating a threat to Israel, a process started by the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 which was authored by the Jewish congressman Benjamin Gilman.

The soldiers were compelled to treason by fictional alex jones

WTF was that shit all about?

Oh god thank fuck someone said it. Holy shit this piece of shit movie got far to much attention on Sup Forums. It was a chick flick you fucking retards. It was a movie designed with one objective in mind, to make your missus ovaries hurt.

Fuck me you cunts can be dense sometimes.

>Countries which have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHA PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
ARE YOU MENTALLY RETARDED OR SOMETHING?

>China never invaded anyone

Fuck off back to your ricepaddy Funlung.

jokes on them in 3000 years we wont even be here anymore

You're right, thank G-d there are finally no more threats to Israel.

>elled to treason by fictional alex jones
>WTF was that shit all about?

Hollywood hates any conservative voice, so they demonize them. Still. shows the US not being nonagressive/rational, counter to OP's claim.

Tibet and Vietnam were always rightful Chinese clay, and the satellite nations of the USSR were 100% willing, obviously or they wouldn't have joined in the first place, right?

US pulled out because Russia and China did first.

The phone talk with China's leader was interesting but made fucking stupid.

>Herro hwite girl, you call my personall number and tell me what my wife said when she die, now listen to me tell my cell number and what she said before her death.
It would have been much better if she obtained his phone number and his wifes last words from the 1st timeline some years later, therefore creating a second one when she calls him in the present.

>US pulled out because Russia and China did first.

Can you read? I said mostly.

i supported trump from the start. but from his recent behaviors, im really starting to regret that i voted for him

Is this poster serious?
I didn't know KGB could be this retarded

... Did you miss the part when Russia invaded half of Europe in the 19th century ?
On top of my hungover head, here's a small list of countries that were invaded by Russia at some point in the last 300 years:
France, Poland, Finland, Georgia, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Crimea (rightful Russian clay though, like 95% of Ukraine to be fair), and that's without naming other USSR members.

>Do you want to make a baby?
this line made me crack up in the theater.

Russia started out as the kingdom of Rus and invaded everything around them..you dumb fuck

>whoosh

Fucking aliens violating the NAP need to be shot down immediately with Surface to Air Missiles

Don't forget the Caucasus, Mongolia (Which in the early 1900's was invaded by both China and Russia), Czechoslovakia, Hungary (in 1945 and 1956) and India.

>The countries which historically have >ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked.
Is this the result of this famous american education I've heard so much about?

i need a list of alien/sci fi movies

pls tell me what to watch

It's a shit film. Yes the US is a menace.

>The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else
Man you really should read a basic history book.

What about Japan? China has consistently fucked with them for 1,000+ years.

seconds, post some uncommon shit

>tfw too intelligent to communicate

Horror ayy lmaos count?
if so Dark skies, if you like grays

I think you know

>russia has never invaded another country
wew lad

Russia invaded France?

Oh yeah right Napoleon

Chinese expeditions into Japan were humanitarian peacekeeping missions, they never intended conquest but got bogged down by the local government's corruption, ended up looking like an invasion but if you read the Chinese history books it obviously wasn't at all.

Protip: Stop looking at fucking everything through a political lense

Never said we didn't ask for it, though, but factually it happened

Yeah and if you read Russia's history books Crimea wasnt invaded.

> I was only pretending to be retarded in my OP! You don't get it, you are too dumb to understand my elaborate shitposting, kiddo.

Last time i checked Russia invaded Poland alongside Germany which started WW2, or do they not teach that in USA because the Russians were "Good" guys

why do the super aliens fly around space in a surf board?

No user, The status quo will continue forever till the heat death of the universe.

>China never invaded anyone
>Russia never invaded anyone
why the fuck are you so retarded.

NO?
ISIS?
Hezbollah?
Iran?

just to name a few.
And you WILL help us again.Sure of it. See Trump's inner circle.

this
haha

>DUDE WE NEED A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT LMAO

>DUDE ALIENS TOTALLY AREN'T DEMONS LMAO

>DUDE FUCK FREE WILL LMAO

i love this movie
thanks

the cleverest people in the world is here
if the movie don't make Sup Forums happy that mean it's shit
too bad million people who have money around the world like it

Movie was okay, stop being autistic about the setting.

millions of """"people""""

>Russia
>NEVER INVADED

>The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked.

As a polish immgrant in Germany i'm offended:

Russia attacked Poland countless times and cooperated with the Third Reich in the Second World war before Hitler attacked them.
Afterwards they installed a corrupt shitty goverment in Poland

Fuck off you bullshitposting nigger

I heard it's also called "Globalism the Movie"

>The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked.

American education. Stopped reading here. Sage

It's not made to make sense, it's made to tell you who the good guys are and who aren't. Here, China and Russia are the bad guys while the U.S. is the good guys.

Media is nothing more than an extension of the Government telling us who and who not to like.

>UN general assembly or security council approval

>how did he figure it out, we hid it so well

Maybe being the world's hegemony means we strive for responsibility and appropriate responses to world events? Idk.

I was always taught Russia joined the war when Germany invaded them, is this bologna?

>>Is this some kind of a fucking joke?

>Hollywood

really makes you think

The us military was also acting with aggression the protagonist just happened to be from America. And the Chinese leader ultimately had a change of heart and stopped the aggression

>Have to wait 3000 years for the sequel

I don't like to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole but this seems to be a common theme in ayy lmao movies aswell as abduction stories IRL

It always seems to be about giving up sovereignty or coming together because the ayy lmaos have some great warning for us (global warming, nuclear war, ayy lmao annihilation)

What did they mean by this?

K t-thanks

>have never invaded anyone else, even when heavily provoked.
Eh...

Yes australia, americans were taught that russians were totally based in the postwar world.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XD3M5JN1uhg
>only white people are shown to be taken for gassing
Never change jews, the next kristallnacht is coming

The antagonist was time itself. "There is no time" that misinterpretation was the main driver which pushed the protagonist forward until she ultimately gains a new understanding, thus literally transcending time.

The US doesn't respond with science, non-aggression, and rationality, one scientist did while the Military guys kept trying to attack it.

>Russia
>never attacked anyone

well memed comrade liberator

What /pol-approved movie can I watch?
Not some edgy low tier movie pls

>An American woman saves the world? Holy shit kill yourself.

Didn't Hillary do that by losing the election?

but thats some kind of true, compared to other greater powers we were really peacefull having to deal with internall problems

And also appears for forfeit her free will in the process....

Who cares ? Today almost every AAA movie out of Jewywood ist multiculti leftists feminist lbgt anto-male sjw propaganda trash.

No Country for old men

I enjoyed arrival for the most part, it falls apart at the end in my opinion. But nearly all movies have shitty last acts.

>Is this the result of this famous american education I've heard so much about?

Education? We don't have education here. CNN may tell you we're awesome, but our schools are daycare propaganda centers.

Russia was fucking raping everyone around in the 17th and 18th centuries. After 1812 it became somewhat peaceful in Europe, but waged war against many countries, annexed Chinese territories, conquered what now is southern ex-USS R states. There were even plans to kick brits out of India.

In soviet times USSR invaded Finland, Poland, Iran and then controlled half of Europe by force.

So while we are not those rapist drunken bears anglo propaganda paints us, we are not exactly peaceful either.

Ivan, there are several examples of Russian aggresion in this thread alone, now is not a time to be atupid.

>tfw Russia was poised to BTFO the Turks and reclaim Constantinople until the Eternal Anglo and Frog put a stop to it.

Stupid*

shut your smelly mouth you piece of shit burger

nobody wants to hear anything from you and your 56%

please deliver that pic with the naked-ass frenchie stopping Russia and what happened 200 years later

>russia never invaded anyone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know what pic youre talking about

I wish I had it

the poles tried to conquer us several times, it didn't end very well for them

>Russia
>China

The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else

>American education.

>Oh right, it was actually about eliminating a threat to Israel
Then how come Iraqi military got disintegrated in the 1990 war. Iraq stopped being a threat to anything back in the 90's.

meanwhile Iran has been a threat to Israel for decades. When Israel considered bombing the nuclear facilities in Iran, the US threatened to shoot Israeli jets down.

It's like the matrix trilogy. The important point is understanding why you make the choices you make.

found it

>Russia
>China
>have never invaded anyone else

>>Russia
>>China
>The countries which historically have ALWAYS been invaded and have never invaded anyone else

merifat education everyone

Bullshit, it shows one woman being the nonaggressive, rational cause.

i start believing i will never read a normal post in /pol

just another mildly retarded pseudointellectual fun time fun fact entertaining board for trolls and hipsters

>if you read the Chinese history books it obviously wasn't at all.
Chinese expatriate detected.

Yeah and colonization was really about bringing social justice to the savages.

Don't forget the Chinese invasions of Korea.

It was not just Poland, don't forget Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania Romania and then Finland.

Excellent

Half your country voted Hillary.
Millenials are lazy cunts.
Women are disgusting whores.
Your educated people are cucks.
Your media is corrupted.
In an eventual invasion your country will put the anus in line with the invaders cock like the Swedes and Germans do.

Accept it.

This sounds fun.