What does Sup Forums think of this? I think desecrating hallowed ground is some cowardly ISIS tier shit

What does Sup Forums think of this? I think desecrating hallowed ground is some cowardly ISIS tier shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2017/01/ohio-cemetery-vandalized-12-times-in-14-months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who benefits from this? Where are the culprits, and what is their identity?

Why are there so many jewish zombie outbreaks happening? Is there a big sale that they're trying to get to?

Well, considering the left are still chasing the Jew Banker conspiracy down the rabbit hole, I'd say that's the source of this. Go ask them.

Is this difficult? Can it be done just with a prybar?

Probably just some bored kids.

Let the dead rest. This goes for any religion.

Why now? So the right wing guy wins and now the right wing nuts start pushing I've graves? Makes no sense.

So after the winning touchdown you randomly sack the qb on the on the other team?

Fake and gay and hoaxey

Why does gookmoot hate kek

Jews are doing it to themselves for sympathy.

It's awful. Just as it is awful that this Ohio graveyard full of veterans' graves has been vandalized 12 times in 14 months.

wnd.com/2017/01/ohio-cemetery-vandalized-12-times-in-14-months/

You mean
>drumpfkun BTFO

Because ya'll white people were caught red handed yo

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of rabbis desecrated that grave to get sympathy from people.

Probably just hooligan kids being hooligans.

Probably not political.

There's probably no one even buried there, corpses as non-existant as the ones in auschwitz

Jew cemeteries are just big fuck you to the goyim, remember 6 billion gaijilion
Always located in the vicinity of city center too so you can be constantly reminded what a bad goy you are

Ceremonial NecroKike Redesecration

ʕ•̬͡•ʕ•̫͡• (̿ఠ̿Ĺ̯̿̿ఠ ̿)̄

It is amazing that this makes national news. Quite clear who runs things around here. Also, I'm almost certain it's an inside job of some kind.

>desecrating hallowed ground is some cowardly ISIS tier shit.

agree

They are nothing more than empty shells now. Please treat it as such.