Tfw Swedes were literal Gods in battle

>tfw Swedes were literal Gods in battle

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_intervention_in_the_Thirty_Years'_War

How the hell were Swedes able to beat an army EIGHT times their own size? How did Sweden, a country with a tiny population compared to other countries, become a major military power in Europe?

Surely, the legendary achievements of the Swedish Empire shows the quality of the Nordic race. Everyone here knows that Sweden is nothing like it once was, but nobody can deny us our glorious past.

youtu.be/5zgkySBTUIw

youtu.be/WnAvNdVyJB0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zjr81A6Al9c
youtu.be/QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=4kH0GH1M2bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA&t
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kirchholm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-571_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/zjr81A6Al9c

We still are, brother

DELET THIS

youtu.be/QBhOzRvkERc

I blame William mills

What does he have to do with this?

I actually had no idea sweden had an empire or even had a role in European history until I listened to Carolus rex

You mean back when finns fought your wars cuckenheimer. All your wars where fought to the last finn.

The yanks are trying cover it up

They even stole the whole "don't fire until you see the whites of the enemies eyes" from us

>swedes
>gods in battle
you are a funny guy
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg

What was your record in ww2, pham?

Sure, Pekka. Finns are the real reason behind the military successes of the Swedish Empire. It was all thanks to you.

I couldn't care less about Sweden until I started to listen to Sabaton
TO SKIES

youtube.com/watch?v=4kH0GH1M2bQ

>Swedes
>Gods in battle
>Stayed neutral trough WW1 and 2
Fuck off Sven

Well who has done all the fighting since you lost your balls to the russia Sven? And speaking of fighting against overvelming opponents that has been part of finnish culture for centuries.
youtube.com/watch?v=l4ihLgWxRqg

>Stayed neutral trough WW1 and 2
The Allies were lucky we did.

Yeah, you would have dragged them down

Emphasis on were.

I'm not denying the fact that Finns are formidable warriors, your heroics against the Soviets are proof enough for me, but to claim that Finns did basically all the fighting for the Swedish Empire is frankly a bit silly and only shows your pathetic inferiority complex.

You mean like Norway did? No, we could have Allied with the Germans and tipped the scales in their favour.

1: The only way norway helped the allies wwas with trade, i don't see how that made us drag them down.
2: >tipped the scales in their favour
ehhh.... no
and even if that was the case you would have stayed alive long enough to get nuked by the americans.

>we could have allied with the Germans and tipped the scales in their favour.
But we didn't, and now our country is infested with subhuman filth. I wonder what Sweden would have been like today had the good guys won the war.

If I've understood right Sven was actually using a blitzkrieg-type of an approach.

>1: The only way norway helped the allies wwas with trade, i don't see how that made us drag them down.
My statement was as baseless as yours. We wouldn't have dragged them down.

And all of these when you were based Christians and not pagan cucks

Oh God why!

This
Never knew swedish kangz were that manly

What have they done to our nation..

Yes you would. Having your shitty stupid millitary on their side would only have made it worse for them.
Kinda like having support wheels that aren't support wheels, but rather makes it easier for you to fall.

So not being in a war determines your combat effectiveness, go back to being a twittercuck.

Meanwhile sweden provide germany with a fuck ton of steel

Heh

>Source: my ass
You disgust me.

sorry about this Poland

Btw, what has Norway ever achieved militarily, except for the occasional viking raid? Oh right... nothing.

You faggots suckerpunched us. We fought russians and cossacks already. Still kicked your ass eventually.

So you do admit the prosperity of Sweden came from robbing other nations?
>Did you just admit that swedes are niggers?

You've lost everything Greece... The glorious blood of the ancient supercivilisation don't run in your veins, you mudslime... :',(

>swedes

>glorious

implying you had anything of value to begin with

>a literally shitskin sperm calling someone else mudskin

Yes it does ahmed.But in the other hand yours....

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/greekadna/

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

HAHAHAHAHA

Pennsylvania here, Poland BTFO

>Americans, the destroyers of Europe, thinking they have a say in the matter

The words of truth struck down like the lightning of Zeus, my heritage from the vallons and the early vikings remains, yes I infact have a history. My surname has a meaning, what about you? Do you.. like most greeks share the same surname? Because you fuckers don't have ANY heritage left, people went to churches to be given a surname that's why everyone is named papadopolous etc... What about Greece now? The biggest shitstain closest to retardness in the entirety of EU.

Germanic ubermench in other words.

>yes I infact have a history

Your "history" is literally nigger tier Ahmed.Looting,raping,killing civilians,living in huts etc.
But anyway you are lucky because you have not even 1 thing in common with them.You are now a caliphate.

nobody fucking cares what u think u fucking short autist faggots I'm 6'2 and being forced this immigration because girls are stupid faggots doesn't make me a fucking cuck. fuck niggers and shitskins hail odin

here is barney the gaint purple fat dinosaur u stinking fucks

I'm so tired of this... Just look at any scientific progress by countries in this world and you'll recieve an eye opener, yes the marxist humanism that run in the dull minds " PEOPLE LIKE YOU " the large masses that watch football, buys the newest phone, hangs out on facebook to prove their worth, they have truly done a good job at trying to destroy the precious country I love so much. However, we are not at the point of no return. Times are changing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA&t

That said, your country is truly at the point of no return and it's been that way since the ottoman hordes ran havoc in your country.

Pic related. Modern day Greeks aren't white.

Never fought South Americans or the Chinese.
>seems legit

So you won a few battles 300 years ago big deal.

We were the number one naval power when you played in the snow.

>penisvalia
Shoo away!

Brazilian natives, niggers and lesser white drove you out. Thanks, for the mills, faggots.

Yeah. You guys USED to be fucking awesome.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

>6'2"
Manlets, when will they learn

No problem, we tried to bring civilization to brazil but it was a lost cause.

u would fuck with barney u cunt?

>Russians, Austrians, Poles

Congrats on beating up a group of special people.

>Sabaton
they are enormously popular here in Serbia for whatever reason
>THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

No.

Fucking snowniggers am i right?

That's nothing swedcucks

tfw no one has mentioned Gustavus 'absolute madman' Adolphus yet

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kirchholm

hahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahah

It's not even a joke anymore.

>They even stole the whole "don't fire until you see the whites of the enemies eyes" from us
They do the same thing to us m8 they literally made a Hollywood film about a British mission in WW2 and just replaced Britain with America and pretended they done it fucking unreal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-571_(film)

Feels bad man seeing what Sweden has turned into today

Remov hacks Wojtek!

>Understands Muslims now
>Wants to invade Sweden and colonize them
>The time for the Third World has come
>Look at all those beautiful lands ready to turn into favelas.
>Look at those people using clothes, disgusting.
>Ronaldo

wtf I hate america now

>be swedish
>live in mud while greeks were building europe
>2017
>let niggers and sandniggers destroy and take over his own country
>let them fuck their women, rape their women
>pay for the invasion of his own country
>is insulted for still not being tolerant enough and agree with it
>"but yeah greeks are pretty much mudslimes"

> FIKA FIKA FIKA

O_O

>Be belgium
>Isn't even a country until 1839
>No proper history or culture

Don't blame us it was those damn hollywood jews

I was there last summer.

>he is cucked enough to not even deny my post

1700-1708 good few years there sven

Good job, faggot lord.
It's rare to see based Belgium anons.

Swedes have fallen so low
I mean the Dutch always where soulless merchants(Thanks Calvin)
Swedes at least had some bad ass military empire

>ftw sweden will go down without a fight

Okey,

>live in mud while greeks were building europe
Not many people lived up in Scandinavia before the years of 400AD

>let niggers and sandniggers destroy and take over his own country
They haven't taken over, only destroyed our country.
The normal people don't like this and doesn't allow this to happen.
The cucks let it happen.

>let them fuck their women, rape their women
No, we don't. There are few cases of interracial marriage, sex.
The monkeys rape a few of our women. But because of our cuck government they give them a mild prison sentence. Even though almost everyone wants them to have a proper longer prison sentence.

>pay for the invasion of his own country
We pay taxes to not become criminal scums like the niggers.
What the taxes go to is bad, but becoming a low life criminal like the niggers isn't good.

>is insulted for still not being tolerant enough and agree with it
No, maybe a few leftist sjws. But everyone of them even in other countries are all the same.

The soldiers on the bicycles /clearly/ doing a historical recreation from the 50's on some sort of event day since they're carrying m/45's and mauser rifles and wearing outdated uniforms.

Stop trying to find pride in our country. We are literally dead, we're not coming back, focus on yourself and give up on these naive ideals, if you base your entire identity around a dying nation then you're gonna end up killing yourself.

SWEDEN YES

>longer prison sentences

Pays for the invasion of their own country.
Invaders rape their women.
Pays for invader to have a bed to sleep and good food for a few years.
Releases invader to rape again.

Where are your axes? Why aren't you chopping heads?

>Where are your axes
The axe is in my tool shed.

>Why aren't you chopping heads
Because if only a few 3% of the population did it we wouldn't make any result at all. Maybe take down a few niggers but they are still going to come back like a rat searching for food.

Proof of what I just said, We are a dead nation and I could care any less. Gonna keep weightlifting and kickboxing so that I can defend myself, because I care about myself and my survival. My countrymen on the other hand just fill me with a unilateral disgust.

>Because if only a few 3% of the population did it we wouldn't make any result at all. Maybe take down a few niggers but they are still going to come back like a rat searching for food.
so better just do nothing. sweden yes.

Yeah, lets have a few people gather around killing niggers and getting sent to jail only to get killed there. Sure thing, sounds good.
It won't work. It would be nice but it won't work.
Normies will get scared away from the right wing then

And this is why I have a unilateral disgust for my countrymen. I have a bit of finnish blood in me, can I just fucking move turku?

Yeah, Finland will sure want to welcome a subhuman defeatist with open arms.

You are thinking as if you have an entire country.
Do this town by town. Change mentality of the people, village by village.
Siege the big cities for last.

No need to kill or go full racist, but do not allow new Sand Niggers to go to Sweden.

This is a Third Worlder saying. We won't have any hard feelings. We are just taking advantage of you. That's how we view Brazilian migration to America.

LMAO I was a nationalist already when I was a kid, I have seen everything go downhill so much that I can't even bother to care anymore. Fuck these sheep we call countrymen, let those faggots have their dystopia. I sure as fuck ain't no subhuman, the only man worth anything is the man looking out for himself and himself only, and maybe his family if he has one.

With that kind of mentality you might as well kill yourself right now.

Come to the Jungle. Be the Captain of my new Varagyan Guard. Lets form the Third Empire. You can carve Runestones around the lands.

Later we go back to Europa to save the Ancestral Lands. Politicians here are corrupt. I legit need a Varagyan Guard.