NUCLEAR CODES

i supported trump from the start. but from his recent behaviors, im really starting to regret that i voted for him

ok kys
sage

Current President of America, Trump here. In all seriousness its gonna be hilarious watching leftists crash and burn when I use the nuclear codes.

did he take a certain ?

what recent behaviors are you referring to...?
He's literally just doing what he said he was going to do. Are you stupid or something?

>I voted for him
>Your flag

Go back to twitter newfag

ok hillary

We can't let him get his hands on the atomic passwords.

Maybe he's wondering why you would vote for a man before throwing him under the bus

That's because you are a pussy ass mouth breathing faggot with a toothpaste flag. Shut the fuck up and we will continue forming your opinions for you.

>Netherlands
>voted for Trump

BANE?

who are you?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It doesnt matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

$0.02. Gonna be a lucrative day for shillOP

Sage'd

Not gonna lie, former Jeb voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Jeb crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the guac bowls.

About the same number op people as at the Trump inauguration.

Not gonna lie, Trump is finished. I should have voted Hillary.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get all the bogpills.

yes clearblue we all know how you feel
maybe nextime you do a 'regret i voted for trump' thread, you could turn off your proxy

there are way too few aussies on Sup Forums tonight
is it true that half your country is banned form making threads?

>> i voted for him
>post said supported

What did ahmet mean by this?

Its called media meltdown
Cant stump the Trump

Hey Muhammed, your proxy is not working faggot.