West Midlands Police "Child Abuse is OK if you're Muslim"

Despite a massive wave on reported cases of Female Genital Mutilation in Britain, and despite is being a crime, not one person has ever been prosecuted for it.

When asked why West Midlands police were not arresting and prosecuting parents in recently discovered Birmingham FGM cases they gave this response.

They are deciding that they will not prosecute anyone for FGM making child abuse essentially legal as long as you're Muslim.

The tweet has since been deleted after the enormous backlash.

Here is a link to a thread where people are commenting on the deleted tweet

twitter.com/WMPolice/status/836138962695651328

Other urls found in this thread:

eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/health/social_services_called_in_after_85_cases_of_fgm_newly_discovered_in_tower_hamlets_1_4895830?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social_Icon&utm_campaign=in_article_social_icons
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bongs you have got to uncuck yourselves! Your politicians are evil!!!

85 Cases of FGM uncovered in Tower Hamlets

eastlondonadvertiser.co.uk/news/health/social_services_called_in_after_85_cases_of_fgm_newly_discovered_in_tower_hamlets_1_4895830?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social_Icon&utm_campaign=in_article_social_icons

Why is the left so retarded when it comes to Muslims?

lol all this commotion when circumcision is like no big deal. if you don't get upset by circumcision but you're getting upset by this, I've got some bad news - you may be a complete idiot whose opinions are simply the product of media propaganda. lol

Their post drips condescension and reeks of Brit. Do people even get arrested over there, or do old people scold them while English bobbies suck African cock and play their stupid siren. "Hi, Manda. You're not progressive enough to understand Muslims like we do. We will ask them to stop the practice
of female genital mutilation but that won't help. Now go watch Channel 4."

this doesnt even happen in germany
lmao you fucking cucks

It's happening Hanz, you just don't hear about it.

Except circumcision is removal of only the foreskin, not the penis itself. FGM is a complete SHEARING OFF of external female genitalia, the entire vulva - clitoris and labia - is cut off. It's horrifying actually, imagine being held down as a little boy having your parents hold you down while some asshole cuts off your little dongle with a long shard of glass, sharpened rock or not-so-sharp knife as most of the cases detail.

>FGM

I like how you kike slaves use a label to hide the effects of your anti-white crusade, calling little girls being raped a "FGM" so you don't have to put it in headlines

"Far east asian men"

Who cares? I would definitely date a woman who got her clit cut, she would have no reason to cheat on me for sex.

We know, but it doesn't help that the UK is becoming Orwell's nightmare. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if Mr Policeman could see this post. (In which case Mr Policeman, kindly fuck off and take a break)

theyre submitting to another culture. There is no other explanation save muslims themselves influencing and manipulating non-muslim society.

We see examples of muslims being dominant, aggressive and assertive, and something instinctive in some people responds to that.

This is a British problem.

There are many forms of female genital mutilation, but none are legal to perform on minors. There are many forms of male genital mutilation, and one specific form is legal in many western countries.. Just because Jews, Muslims and Americans commonly mutilate the dicks of their newborns, does not mean it isn't mutilation. It's legality does not negate this.

Fucking Americans I swear..

Most women cheat emotionally, so no she'd still cheat on your ass lol

If you look at the prevalence in African and Middle Eastern countries, hell I just checked in every large Muslim population, there's a significant percentage that practice this.

I'm not saying it isn't, you're absolutely right. BUT. Regular male circumcision doesn't usually fuck you out of enjoyable sex unless your doc or mohel is completely incompetent. Never being able to orgasm would just... jesus christ

The law isn't being enforced properly any more even serious crime. Huge inconsistencies depending on who you are or what race/religion you are. Also people at the top guilty of dereliction of duty not enforcing the law or even investigating crimes properly escaping prosecution. Meanwhile a complaint from a special snowflake who is easily offended by words and you'll be arrested and interrogated in no time at all. And they wonder why half the country rebelled against the establishment in the EU referendum vote.

It really is getting to the point where any decent person who believes in the common law and the right to do or say what you want as long as you aren't causing direct harm to another can morally and lawfully resist, by force if necessary, this sinister rule and tight control over the people of this country. At this rate we'll all need to start looking after ourselves pretty soon.

>Regular male circumcision doesn't usually fuck you out of enjoyable sex unless your doc or mohel is completely incompetent.

Half the internet is littered with stories that indicate it doesn't always work out ideally.. And even if it did, it should just be a crime.

Except for emotional reasons you idiot

They're trying to avoid causing the same cycle of bullshit the Black community is stuck in over here in America. They arrested all the black fathers for drugs, now the kids have no parents and grow up fucked and repeat the cycle. It looks like they want to reeducate the parents on the western style of discipline instead of arresting them. Probably won't work, but that looks like their intent

It's a fucking big deal for boys too. It's the Jews who normalized it for you Burgers.

fgm means what it stands for it's different from rape

Remember your roots, bongs. Kill the pigs

>Niggers and sandniggers being mutilated
Who the fuck cares?

>They arrested all the black fathers for drugs, now the kids have no parents and grow up fucked and repeat the cycle.
Not this meme again. Niggers are gonna nig, with or without absent fathers. Studies have shown that IQ is the most important factor when it comes to violent crime, and is around 70% genetic.

Sure, parents helps but lets not pretend its the most important factor. White Appalachians are some of the poorest Americans and yet their crime rate is below average.

>I think it's bad when done to girls but not boys
This is one of the main reasons I don't give a shit about this, the other is that it's only Muslims who are suffering.

Trump should grant asylum to any white Brits who want to flee this tyranny government and immigrate to the US.

See I never said male circumcision was fine.