I thought Fins were Asian?

What is happening there?

Also, reminder that you aren't white if your milk consumption is below 200 liters per year.

Relatively unscathed by the second world war.

THANKS GERMANY

I can't drink it. It smells and tastes weird to me. I can only ingest it if it's buttermilk or yogurt.

Drink fresh and natural milk, not those shitty processed crap.

I love the taste of milk but my stomach can't handle it

poor Ahmed

>whitetugal

>What is happening there?

I just had a glass of milk. Yummu.

I drink like 2 litres of milk a day. Is that bad.

t. jamal

Only if you don't want to be tall and healthy

That's good for gains, better be whole milk though.

>yfw you are on white tier

This map is kinda misleading... here in Bulgaria almost nobody drinks fresh milk... but instead feta cheese consumption and yoghurt consumption is probably off the charts.

Why are Kosovo and Serbia so different, if Kosovo is Serbian?

It looks like Serbs are roaches.

Cool. I guess that's why im 1.92 cm.

Metres not centimetres.

>you aren't white if your milk consumption is below 200 liters per year.
Argentina now uses proxies?

>tfw when lactose intolerant but i still drink milk

>muh heritage

They have arrived

It's only one of the requirements, jüde.

That 323 is Montenegro, Kosovo and Serbia are both low tier at around 150.

Well, it's obvious that I'm missing something here.
Do the pros of milk consumption outweigh the cons?

>cons
huh?
There are non if you are white

This, fuck, it just tastes good.

Hmm... that's true.

Omg we're so racist

I'm so lactose intolerant if I look at milk the wrong way I'll barf

There's little point in consuming milk past the age of growth though. Make sure your kids drink a lot of milk

FUCKING GYPSY GET OUT REEEEEEEEE

It makes me ill for some reason.

Huh.
Well then, thanks for the advice boys.

Just poured my self a glass of milk
went on Sup Forums this thread

Does this mean something?

Well hat means you are black

The majority of Asians being lactose intolerant is bullshit.

Everyone in China eats fuckloads of dairy because there's some momscience there that it makes you taller. I'm from north China and it helps my gout. Dairy should be one of my main sources of protein.

Foreigner's think Asians are mostly lactose intolerant because 90% of Asian residents in western countries are from south China or Southeast Asia.

North Asians eat a lot of dairy.

Some Tungusic peoples of Siberia and their related groups are literally unable to get gout because a rich diet is natural.

Mongols and Turks eat cheese, yoghurt and drink milk from their herds.

Thus Finns being ugric will go naturally to milk.

Thats what happens when you combine 2 memes together, you get bullshit.
But really fingolia should be milk drinkers because their mongol invaders were pastorialists

It's just a meme spouted by those of inferior genetic background - finns are actually the whitest race in existence and have no relation to asians. Being exposed to jealousy and hatred from one's lessers is the white man's burden.

>There's little point in consuming milk past the age of growth though. Make sure your kids drink a lot of milk
Milk consumption is beneficial when you are a baby, toddler, small kid, teenager, growing young adult, adult and during old age.

When you are young you need the protein etc. to grow and for your brain. When you are an adult, you also need the protein and partially the calcium. When you are old, you need the calcium for your bones.

That is why milk driinking populations are smarter, calmer and taller than non-milk drinking people.

So now Arabs and Africans are White?

>So now Arabs and Africans are White?
Zero milk consumption form cows in Africa and Arabia.

How are they white again?

We are not talking goat milk.

Mongolians drink a shit load of Milk and eat a lot of milk products. I even had their white beer drink which is fermented horse milk.

My girlfriend's family is from Sichuan and they drink milk without issue and it's easily obtainable. Then again, I guess Sichuan is an ethnic mishmash.

>tfw less white than albanian

This chart says nothing. This is total consumption of raw milk, only a fraction of which is sold as milk. Cheese for example requires a large amount of milk to produce (approximately 10 liters per kilo of cheese), but cheese quickly loses its lactose content as it ages. In fact, cheese that has been aged for more than 6 months has only a negligible amount of lactose remaining.

What % of that milk you drink is refugee "milk", germanon?

Show me Texas.

>grown man
>drinking lots of milk

You do realize that it has growth hormones and causes gynecomastia? Nice man boobs you got there Hans.

tfw am 100% ethnic peasant farmer lithuanian, 6'3 ft, blue eyes blonde hair.

pic rel

That's you start running and lifting.

You shouldn't drink too much milk if you're an adult male. They pump it full of estrogen, to turn you into feminine cuck faggot

>gynecomastia
Not if you work that won't matter

work out*

I'm 1000% white and beautiful, to such an extent that I've never gotten a pictured account, you plebes just aren't worthy my splendor!
I don't drink milk anymore and I have never been healthier. Bovine growth proteins (not vey) just aren't suitable for human consumption.

Don't listen to german posters, if they were worth anything they'd be in jail for hate speech!

Oats are white man food, oats, meat and eggs!

good that you clarified that, Manuel

I guess it's a unit of measure

Don't be sad, we're the whitest people in the world.

feels good being surrounded by bozgypsies and other subhuman countries

>It smells
Your milk is not supposed to smell Filipescu

Holy shit, Finns were the true whites all along!

Fucking racists.

>Don't listen to german posters, if they were worth anything they'd be in jail for hate speech!

What is a proxy, Ahmed?

>I don't drink milk anymore
That is because you Ahmeds are all lactointolerant.

>I'm 1000% white and beautiful
Sorry, but Iraqis are not white.