Why are there so many of pic related running around Ireland as tourists and students...

Why are there so many of pic related running around Ireland as tourists and students? Why do a nation decide collectively to come here?

they fell for the potato meme

You guys have a pretty nice flag.

They mainly want to learn English

>Walking up a street in Dublin
>Street is blocked up by a group of 20+ Spaniards
>All shouting over each other in Spanish
>Guys dress like fags
>Girls dress like Instagram hipsters

MY IRELAND

we are your bros , northern Spain is genetically close to potatoland

>You guys have a pretty nice flag.
which?

The official red and yellow one with the crest. Not a fan of the purple variant.

I could ask the same, past year I shared a flat with and Irish teacher that came here as native speaker to go arround high schools

They think you know how to speak English properly (kek) and are not aware of the potato menace.

WE WUZ CELTZ

Gallegos LARPing as celitics amirite?

You gotta stop these illegal immigrants and their beaner speak.

I mean, they don't even speak English!

If anything undesired, but not illegal. You can move almost freely in Europe.
> Feels good man.

It's in their genes, let them be.

Loud and annoying. Disrespect property and people. The Spanish who come here are scum. You never see a Spaniard in Mass on a Sunday, they are not a Roman Catholic nation anymore.

but the girls are easy to dick

>but the girls are easy to dick

I have better available than some spotty gibbering grease factory on legs.

No you don't

If you don't speak the potato language then you can GIT OUT!

5 of them rented a house near me. Threw raves and blared music constantly, threw garbage over the front garden. Ran out leaving the place thrashed and never paid the rent apparently.

Not to be trusted.

For you.

People probably go there to get a job and speak better english

I'm gonna get my impression of Irishmen from the violent drunks that come to the beach places. You don't see anything wrong with anecdotal evidence?

YOUR TAKIN DER JERBS

The ones they don't want, I don't complain when Portuguese and moroccan people come here to harvest grapes and olives

I stayed for a year in Ireland I just like redheads . You guys are way to nice tho I feel like that will lead to getting cucked by Arabs and refugees soon

> I don't complain when moroccan people come here

cuck

It's already too late
Getting cucked by the homeless and junkies already

Good question, same problem in Catalonia.

This. I get my dark hair + tanning ability from Irish genes.

They'll stay for a year and leave money in your country, nothing bad about it.

t. Spaniard in the states doing the very same

The true question is not why a nation that wants to learn english with the ERASMUS program without having to go through bongland want to get into Ireland.

But rather, why bongs have taken the collective desition of coming into Spain since 1960s to retire and die.

Thats way more interesting.

Daily Reminder that Ireland is not a nation. It is a county of Great Britain.

The real question is why are spaniards so perfect

Shhh they get sad when you say that. We agreed to let them LARP as a country after they threw potatoes at us for 100s of years and they actually took the deal the absolute madmen. Still funny now. Southern Ireland is just an extension of the west midlands.

I don't mind the based Spaniards.

Loud and obnoxious a bit like niggers. Probably because of their moorish blood.

Because you are pretty based.

Perfectly unemployed

Fun fact: The design for that flag was an actual historic error. Also, during those times, nobody knew the flag had a purple stripe.

I'd be alot more bothered by Africans and Muslims than Spaniards tbqh.

Irish english is easy to understand and it's cheaper than UK and it's near and they use the euro, it's not really complicated

what you mean?