GOYIM KNOWSSSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=w0mimIp8mr8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Austin_Fitts
ananassurance.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=U71-KsDArFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not understanding fundamental differences between individual and aggregate measurement

Why do people with this level of intelligence even try to understand what's going on in the world? Everything must be so confusing for them.

the entire world was build with the labor of black slaves, so you need to pay the black man the entire worth of the world plus (((legal fees)))

Then make a new word cause that's not what debt means.

They owe the (((international banks))) because they keep printing more money for gibs to the poor brown people of the world. Why did god create minorities if Whites are his chosen people?

Oy vey shut it down

Either that or we own the intergalatic jews.

>niggers and Sup Forums don't know the basics of macroeconomics
Shocking

The unborn.

>I do not understand economics therefore economics aren't real.

Debt is a stupid jew meme.

Everyone in the UN should just agree to wipe away all debts one day, all at once.

>inb4 bogposting

OY VEY P-PAY UP YOUR SHEKELS NAO AT A 25% INTEREST RATE

John Maynard Kaynes dragged the entire fucking world into a giant game of fiscal "chicken". The end result will invariably be world war, violent revolution or both.

>Rothschilds financed the Nazis
Ok this bugs me. The image creator is just trying to inform normies of the Rothschilds. However, they did not finance the 3rd Reich

Hey look yet another full grown adult who can't make a political statement without a pop culture reference

>not knowing Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoff

to each other and bankers fucktard

Shut up normie.

we owe it to the banks. the matrix is real, its just not a computerprogramm, but socioeconomical construct enslaving us (using us as batteries/workingforce) for the elite/banks(machines)
If all debt is to be paid back all money would instantly vanish, but the debt from the interestsrates would still exists. how do you get rid of that? working. and that makes everyone work for the banks

Having zero understanding of basic economics

Fractional reserve banking is legalized fraud

Bankers need to be hanged

Answer is: (((Banks))).

It would be a shame if someone told Lex Looper about the Jews.

DELET

Fucking LOL. Got me good. U.N. Should stop borrowing money from Martian Kangs.

And most people will be shocked when they go to get their money out of the bank and for SOME REASON, the bank is closed!

Remember the mobs of angry people around Greek banks when their economy collapsed?

Megatron did nothing wrong.

$217T is way too low...its more like $800T. We owe it to the federal reserve...it's been our paper "BILLS" for the last 100 years or so. We need to buck to the banks...last time we did, WW1, before that, civil war. They are trying again, now we are being threatened with WW3/civwar2 and god damn i'd be lying if i said I wasn't ready. I AM READY TO KILL ALL OF THESE UNJUST FUCKS RUNNING THE WORLD

>NOT JEWS
>ROTHCHILD (RED STAR)
>Satanic Jews that are not Jews

Who is the money owed to then? If that statement is correct of course

No, it's more like they're the ones that will have to pay it. We've taken out credit on future earnings/productivity.

>bogposting
Stop with this cancerous newfag forced bullshit

it'd be more exciting if it were decepticons

MODS

>Who is the money owed to then?

Each other, businesses and governments.

Yup you're money is not secure in a fucking bank because they only keep 10% of it and lend the rest creating 90% of money out of thin air. That's why banks fear bank runs. It's a fucking scam. Literally a fraudulent system. Imagine if you as a private citizen did what banks do on a daily basis -- create money out of thin air. This is why I say that bankers need to hang. This is why Jews are a vermin race.

Yup that Henry Ford quote is fucking spot on. If people understood this basic concept they would have a revolution.

We all know who they owe money to.

How people this stupid exist?

Governments around the world take tax dollars and squander it by paying back the mafia who then squanders the money refinancing things to make sure the government gives the mafia more money as kickbacks who then squander it and borrow more money to get more government to squander more money to the mafia, who then squander it by refinancing even more government who need to borrow money to squander to the mafia who then squander more money to refinance more government who can then launder out even more money to more mafia who squander it by laundering it to even more government who take tax dollars to launder even more money to the mafia who squander it by getting more mafia who need more government to get more tax dollars to launder more money.

>forced
Try forcing yourself to take the big pill

Lmao he right though, debt is pure bullshit to manipulate the general population.

Didn't he literally grind Cybertronians up into asphalt like right after he left the mines?

Fun fact if you try to do it as a private person you'll get jailed for running a Ponzi Scheme

What would happen if we say "fuck u" to the existing banks we owe this money to, and then just open new, state-sponsored banks which have 0% loans and credits ?

I wonder who's behind this.

>decepticons

Here here.

>mfw Transformers actually goes hard
What? I thought that was just a medium to sell toys to kids

Oh shit, what's this? Has transformers actually remembered the old history where optimus was the good guy who lost?

Reminder that the (((financial))) market will collapse this year.

Can I get a quick rundown on where this debt goes to

the guy from tool?

So are we calling Jews Decepticons now?

Into bundles with other debt that then gets sold.

Go watch "The Big Short". You'll laugh, cry and have a rage-aneurysm.

youtube.com/watch?v=d0nERTFo-Sk

it's actually true though

we're in debt due to things going on in outer space

Catherine Austin Fitts at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Austin_Fitts

Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc., as Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing[2] Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, and was the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer.

Fitts has a BA from the University of Pennsylvania, an MBA from the Wharton School and studied Mandarin at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.

Burnt rice has a point.

That would take a long time and these guys are really powerful, they'll just have their friends in (((the media))) phrase it as "the government seized every citizen's bank accounts!" and cause a panic.

Also, I don't know how it is in other countries but over here retired politicians usually end up as directors or board members of banks and massive private companies so I doubt there's enough non-corrupt politicians to pull it off.

>Also, I don't know how it is in other countries but over here retired politicians usually end up as directors or board members of banks and massive private companies
same shit everywhere, politics is just a springboard

(((Deceptive Conartists)))

Actually banks borrow money from the central bank which is used by the government to regulate the money supply.

The Federal Reserve is a private institution.

JFK was murdered right after he began the process of introducing a new currency backed by precious metals.

True. Btw, I think there is an endeavor vaguely going in this direction by the French anti-system and humorist Dieudonné (who was heavily criticized by the establishment for making "anti-semitic jokes"). It's called ananassurance (a reference to a joke about the shoah, shoahnanas, which litterally means shoah-pineapple), pretty interesting ananassurance.com/ It's in French though

That's actually a really good video to describe the core principles of both sides. Fuck, where was this when I was trying to explain why the Fed needs to die to my bluepilled friends

THE
JEWS

I understand what CNN meant, but it is stupid to use it as an argument when you just combine all debts, though. If you do the calculations, a lot of that evens out since the people in debt have some money owed to them too.

The world can't be in debt jackass, the money has to be owed to someone.

Me owing jew = -10,000
jew owning my debt = +10,000
It's a net of zero.

There are other videos, too. Check out the channel.

You guys do realize that Jews are an interstellar species of aliens that parasitically use the inhabitants of the planet to survive.

I subscribed. Thanks for shilling, it looks good

kek I remember Shoahnanas, fucking hilarious

Existing regulations make it extremely difficult to officially start a new bank. The requirements are massively off-putting and risky, in my eyes on purpose, to make this almost impossible without already being in the game.

Keynes BTFO

Future generations.

You see, when you build a road you need to pay for labor, material and so on.

Since there is not enough money to pay for it upfront today you make a deal with the building company that will advance their capital (i.e. use their finite machines, asphalt etc.) to build the road and in return they will receive over many years the value in $ of the resources they spent + interest over the principal.

Reminds me of that one François Pérusse line...

>À l'Hypothèque, c'est comme une bibliothèque sauf qu'on y prête des hippopotames. Il suffit d'une carte de membre, venez à l'Hypothèque.

is that the actual alien selfie?

>baguette posting

plsno

To the federal reserve friend. there is a reason our paper currency is called a "note" or "bill" in essence, its debt. every dollar that has ever been printed is loaned from the federal reserve.

you know, JFK started to print something like 2bil of pic related, not federal reserve notes

see

There must be a way to go around these problems. But indeed, when the stakes are this high...

lol I like this guy

Delete this

François Pérusse would actually be maple posting.

Think of him like... a Weird Al Yankovic who also does skits.

you are retarded

also fed and other central banks cant make profit

>Who the fuck do we owe money to?

>Tfw you don't know how economics work cause you work at Taco Bell.

>(((UN)))
I give UN 3,9years until it gets extinguished as the useless organization and a shitskin platform it's become, Trump's second term could wipe it away leaving only SC in place

>sais the nigger territory defaulting left and right.

I remember watching a short documentary about a guy in the UK who wanted to start a bank and I'm struggling to find it. It was quite interesting but frustrating to realise how many roadblocks there are.

>What would happen if we say "fuck u" to the existing banks we owe this money to, and then just open new, state-sponsored banks
The burgers come and restore your (((freedom)))

Hmmm really makes u think

I'd need cca 5M € to found one in slovenia

holy fucking shit

someone actually saved my oc from years ago

thank you user I feel so blessed

youtube.com/watch?v=U71-KsDArFM

>Implying you can wage war without asking money to them.

You can say: "Jews" and be correct.

I found it. It's called Bank of Dave. You might or might not be able to watch it on jewtube because (((copyright))). It's a good watch. The guy is a bit of an autist but his heart is in the right place.

>Someone gives you money to buy a house
>buy house
>live in it
>have to pay interest
FUGGG THE SYSTEM AND DA JOOS

Why don't you just let other people make the agreements they want with each other you dumb statist.