Hillary Clinton tries to silence Bindi Irwin on population growth

news.com.au/world/hillary-clinton-tries-to-silence-brave-bindi/news-story/6ea14a1f8b81d6379bc9feb645bec76b

PASSIONATE wildlife campaigner Bindi Irwin has gotten into a biff with one of the world's most powerful women.
The 14-year-old has stood her ground after an essay she was invited to write for US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's e-journal was drastically edited before it was to be published.

The young conservationist, daughter of the late "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin, was asked to write 800-1000 words on why she had chosen to devote her life's work to wildlife conservation.

The piece was supposed to be published in the December issue titled Go Wild Coming Together for Conservation as part of Secretary Clinton's endangered species initiative.
But after writing exactly 1000 words urging society to address overpopulation, the former first lady's department returned it for final approval with most of it edited out.

"Think of it this way. Pretend for a moment that I'm having a party, inviting 15 of my closest friends. I've rented a room big enough to fit 15 people, I've bought 15 sandwiches for each of my friends to eat, and I have put together 15 party bags, one for each friend.

"My party is about to start, and I hear a knock at the door. My friends are here! Only, when I open the door, 70 of my friends are standing there wanting to come to the party!

"What do I do? My room is only big enough to fit 15, with 70 we won't have any room to move and dance. I don't have enough food. Do I divide the sandwiches among the 70 people? But then everyone will still be hungry. What about the party bags? Do I only give the party bags out to my closest friends? Isn't that unfair to everyone else?

"So Bindi wrote to Hillary Clinton's organisation and said 'what happened to freedom of speech? This is my opinion and I don't want that edited out'."

"The edited version was not published per Bindi's request," Mrs Irwin said.

Is Bindi Irwin /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not particularly. Hilldogs just a cunt

unfortunately a few hours ago she committed suicide with three stingrays to the back of the head

But if you have population control how you will make people suffer by using food as a weapon? How will you make wars seem necessary?

She's 100% right, and that's exactly why we should sterilize Africans and Muslims for $100 each.

god dammit
jap post best post

I fucking HATE Hillary Clinton so god damn much.
I wake up and thank god every single day that she lost the election.

Fuck this women, her husband, her family and their future.
I hope there is a special place in hell for these fucking monsters to burn and churn.

They deserve to be dragged through the streets.
Trump should have kept his promise and JAILED this fucking bitch.

Ha

I always tell people people are like rats where as they will always propogate slighty faster than the available food supply (malthus? or Keens)

People are like rats, they run downhill when they flee

People are like rats - they both drink water

Japs dropping bombs for once

No she wants to kill us

Does anyone have the video yet?

Here's some food for thought
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
>tfw we (Anons) are the beautiful ones

>"Think of it this way. Pretend for a moment that I'm having a party, inviting 15 of my closest friends. I've rented a room big enough to fit 15 people, I've bought 15 sandwiches for each of my friends to eat, and I have put together 15 party bags, one for each friend.
>"My party is about to start, and I hear a knock at the door. My friends are here! Only, when I open the door, 70 of my friends are standing there wanting to come to the party!
>"What do I do? My room is only big enough to fit 15, with 70 we won't have any room to move and dance. I don't have enough food. Do I divide the sandwiches among the 70 people? But then everyone will still be hungry. What about the party bags? Do I only give the party bags out to my closest friends? Isn't that unfair to everyone else?

What the actual fuck is this bullshit. They asked her to write 1000 words. She submits 1000 words. They obviously thought her words were important enough to solicit for publication. And then they try some condescending bullshit that has no logic or relation to anything as to why they want her to approve of massaging her work against her will to change the intent of it.

This people, is exactly how they view everyone. As ignorant children, not able to even think without their guidance and control.

Are you just going to ignore that this is from 2013?

What's with Japan today, every Japanese poster I see is savage as fuck

What difference does that make?

She was our girl then, she is our girl now

>Are you just going to ignore that this is from 2013?

And Karl Mark wrote his bullshit in 1867. But you don't see them ignoring it because it's "too old."

ew why don't we just write a new constitution? this stuff is so old!

>And then they try some condescending bullshit that has no logic or relation to anything as to why they want her to approve of massaging her work against her will to change the intent of it.

It's unclear from the OP, who is a massive viral marketing spamming faggot, but that section is the part the State Dept edited (removed) from Bindi's essay, not their response. They apparently wanted an essay strictly about saving exotic animals without bringing up the massive excess breeding in Africa and Asia.

Bindi was also a minor when she wrote her essay.

Video?

>Bindi was also a minor when she wrote her essay.

OK, that's completely different from how I interpreted it.

But as a minor, shouldn't John Podesta be the one handling her, not Hillary?

>viral marketing

time to lay off, or get on, the meds

i remembered bindi was ourguy and googled the story and discovered hildawg was against it. made me laugh.

You laugh, Aussie, but libs are legitimately pushing that idea right now.

>14-year-old

What's up with liberals thinking that children are somehow knowledgeable about anything?

Libtards seriously need to lay off the cartoons. Anything written by a 14 year old is guaranteed to have 0 substance and be all about "m-muh feelings!" and references to Harry Potter.

Yes don't have children but oh wait take
migrants in because you can't sustain your economy :DDD also send aid to make more people over there to come over here. Also automation is coming for your job and it also is t when migrants are involved

You're a massive viral marketing spamming faggot BECAUSE you directly linked the story instead of using an archive.

STOP DIRECTLY LINKING ARTICLES
ONLY USE ARCHIVES.

Fuck you man. Too soon

is an economic formula that proves you can never end hunger and starvation. nothing to do with drinking or running. kinda been proved as much as economic formulas can be.

>they will always propogate slighty faster than the available food supply

That used to be true. It no longer is, for educated and wealthy nations. It's the poor countries that are causing the population explosion.

Someone post the thicc Bindi video

Anglo plays is hegelian shit again.

>CRIKEY MATE, THAT RIGHT THERE IS A BLOODY REDPILL! NOW DON'T GO TOO CLOSE TO IT IF YOU'RE A SOFT CUNT! THESE THINGS OFTEN DRIVE SOFT CUNTS TO SUICIDE. I'M GONNA PUT ME THUMB UP IT'S ASS

Shut the fuck up before i make you commit suicide with three nukes to the back of the crotch

That's fucking terrible.

Hillary still being a cancer on society. Go figure.

So she's a Vegas hooker now?

c-crikey

>October 15, 2013
way to keep it relevant fampai