CPC Election Hype

Y'all niggas got your CPC memberships, right? Only those who are registered prior to March 28th can vote for /OURGUY/.

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/maxime-bernier-in-the-era-of-trump-canada-cant-afford-these-tax-and-spend-policies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LEL
You think that white trash piece of shit will do anything different?
LEL
Ya right.
Did Trudie legalize weed?
No, he's NOT ALLOWED.
Think this loser will be any different?

Go back to Ireland/Scotland white trash man

Et qui, d'après toi, serait meilleur pour la position?

Holy shit. What a burn.

Oh snap

The guy is a fucking national treasure.

He's like Ron Paul but with a chance of winning.

thank you user I will distribute these memes

Actual email sent by him.

you're shitting me but i really wanna believe it's real

Wow. I should have paid attention in civics class. I always thought party leadership votes were internal.

No joke. Look at his twitter page. Bunch of retweets about tree fiddy political donations.

It only costs 15 maple pesos to become a member of the CPC, bruv.

If you're a member prior to March 28th, you'll receive a ranked ballot in the mail.

All anyone smart wants is no refugees and less immigration. Bring back jobs, lower hydro costs, abolish the carbon tax, pretty much reverse everything Trudope has done.

Everyone with any knowledge of law knew pot was impossible to legalize.
I tried telling you retards but all I got was
>hurr durr he wouldn't lie aboot it, I'm sure he knows more about it than you do
No sorry he's a substitute art teacher and snowboarding instructor and knows fuck all.

What's this guy's take on Trump ?

business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/maxime-bernier-in-the-era-of-trump-canada-cant-afford-these-tax-and-spend-policies

Basically, that we're going to get fucking WRECKED if we go tax & spend when Trump is going full protectionist.

If Trump can get memed in, I think Mad Max has a good chance of getting in too. All we need to do is spread the word

everyone needs to join and vote mad max. DO IT NOW.

Ex-liberal youth.
Where do I sign up/ make the switch? It's time I rectified the mistakes of my parental and social brainwashing.

I'll tell you depending on your top 3 picks.

I'm not 100% informed but I'm making attempts and looking at what I've seen. mainly on poll. My facebook feed is 96% liberal. I've been making changes and weeding people out but I don't want to create a different sort of echo chamber.

So far I know of Ambrose of the Wild Rose, and Bernier.

If I could have some sauce on getting myself more informed, and any advice I'd really appreciate it. Better to ask questions than remain stupid.

>I don't want to create a different sort of echo chamber.
This is a very good thing to be mindful about and too many people forget it. But your seriously just go to to the cpc website m8.

Will do.

Any more straightforward sites/ blogs to get to know the candidates more? Maybe a youtube channel or something?