I am a Muslim,not a terrorist, stop hating me

I am a Muslim,not a terrorist, stop hating me.

Other urls found in this thread:

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/08/another-byzantine-church-becomes-a-mosque.html
turkisharchaeonews.net/site/tyana-kemerhisar
icon-art.info/location.php?lng=en&loc_id=240
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop being brown

Stop hating other beliefs

your religion is shit, why do you worship a violent medieval warlord?

You are a disgrace to Islam if you're not a terrorist. Kill yourself.

cool, stay in your country and work against it turning in to the generic hurka-durka MENA state

no.

stop raping my white women

If you wanted to be brown and acceptable, you'd be a Christian.

Good day.

360 no scope yourself

Go away, cockroach.

Still a fucking roach mudslime that refuses to assimilate

Give back Constantinople, then we'll talk.

How about you stop being a Muslim? Your people are like shitty Jews who try to act like a religion is a race.

*inbred pedo warlord?

>mfw cucks ITT don't realize that turks are literally bro tier

kill the terrorists

Kek

>not a terrorist
stop pretending to be a muslim then

You are a roach. Sorry you have to find out the hard way...

You're not a terrorist YET.
Wait for radicalization.

Your religion itself preaches to kill others who do not share the same beliefs. Leave your barbaric religion behind if you actually want to be liked by others.

You have to go back.

>germany

This.
Its the only way to gain redemption.
Alluha Akbar!

i don't hate you
i just don't want your people living near me

Drawing of living things is haram. Allah will torture you for that pepe.

>t. Hassan

Go blow up in some mosque on jumma

>1 post by this ID

Maybe he left to go assimilate in to the culture of the country he traveled to, and is currently working to better himself, and become a productive member of that society.

Bomb yourself Jamal.

He posted from roachland though.

You are a 1 post ID shill kebab end yourself Mahmud.

Practicing your taqiyya, Mehmet?

But you are a cockroach

moar like harassing western women

>checks flag
>Turkey
I don't hate you as long as you stay there.

Fuck off from Consnstantinople and Europe.
And stay out.

Why do you care? People are free to have opinions. I don't ask foreigners to sop having opinions I don't like. If what you've said is true just show it. If they still don't believe you, just deal with it.

The only Turk I have ever met was an extremely nice guy. Definitely not a fanatic.

roach

yeah, you are turkey colony and get fucked if you speak against them.

Every muslim from Turkey is enemy.

i dont hate you, just stop destroying beautiful Christian heritage of Anadolia

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/08/another-byzantine-church-becomes-a-mosque.html

turkisharchaeonews.net/site/tyana-kemerhisar
>It was built quite recently, in 1971, but shockingly the fragments of ancient buildings were used to decorate the front door jamb.

icon-art.info/location.php?lng=en&loc_id=240
>pic rel, the ruins of the Church of the Dormition in Nicea/Iznik

>inb4 mosques
I agree, they should be preserved

no hate as long as you stay on your continent

You are a muslim in Turkey. As long as you stay there you are ok in my book.

Fuck you and fuck your entire family.

Because it's not about beliefs. It's about thousands of fucking assholes swarming into the land and acting like fucking apes.
My whole life I've been battleing against these fucking cattles. Robbery, attacks, threats all the sorts of shit that no other dane has ever done against me. It's all sorts of shit. From talking in the quite zones of the train to slicing the fucking tires of my car.
The worst part isn't even all the harashment. I fight back on any occation so that I can actually deal with. No, the worst part is that these self-entitled fucking assholes have the nerve to come here and demand all sorts of shit and then tell me that I'M treating THEM poorly. Fuck them! My hate for them is ever fucking infinite. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I think off is the halycon days when these mongrels gets what they deserve.

We have blood debt, Turk. Death to you.

>blood debt
Wot m8

Fuck off roach. Your prophet is a pedophile rapist and you're not European. Drink some Raid and kys

Theyre growing faster than anything else, there's nothing you can do.

Where my European turkbros at? Wondering how many there are.

>swarming into the land and acting like fucking apes
They also never get civilized. Most people in our big cities criminal news are Caucasian Muslims. Rich kids of their shady """businessmen""" drive 150 kmph in the city area, hit people and shoot AK-47. Looks like our govt started some kind of holy media war on them and several youths were brought to the court.

You think turks migrated from central asia to only anatolia?

I'll die before I'll give up on Denmark. One day we will see the maxists hanging from the light poles.

I hope that your president is doing more than our pussy of a leader is. I envy you for Putin, am I right by doing so? Keep in mind that the danish prime minister is the biggest push over in the history.

islam is doctrinal dualism and you are telling a half truth. islam is both the religion of peace, and the religion of jihad at the same time. peace in islam doesn't mean lack of confrontation. means wholeness with allah , ie dominion.

Blink twice and we'll send freedom for the third time in a century.

Are you suggesing the two are mutually exclusive?

Kys you refugee piece of shit.

What the fuck is the matter with you Omar.
I am a firm believer that we should all respect the traditions of out ancestors.
And your tradition is to be surrendered to the Roaches by your Balkans nigger ancestors and go to Janissary school.
It is you birthright to terrorise.
Go forth and terrorise the Kardashians and other subhumans cunt.

I don't hate you, just stay in your own country

Everywhere you will see arabs and blacks nationwide. Just open a news letter, go on tv2 or anything you will see atleast one foreigner being mistreated and that being mainstream news

4% of the population is an huge underestiminate i would go way above 15% atleast

Well, Putin makes something right and something wrong. I think people will see the whole picture only after decades of results. I wish your country everything good.

stop honor killing your children that assimilate into our culture