We are cucked

Say goodbye to white race. Look specially the lowest frange

Other urls found in this thread:

metrocosm.com/world-population-history-map/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
youtube.com/watch?v=2MTJADMLVlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should I care?

As a society evolves more and more, people tend to get less and less children as they dont need them to secure their livelihood. Only third world countries continue to grow exponentially to secure their own existence.

People have fewer children when society gets taken over by autogenocidal leftists, not when they "evolve".

yeh, what ever, look at the migrant. They have a positive piramyd and german a negative one

Sure it sucks that people of my heritage are going to be exceedingly rare in 400 years, but I'm confident that the Asians can carry the torch for humanity. In reality, they are the future.

you could tell if u weren an autist american

Look like a graph of cancer.

The situation is the same in Japan and I don't think that's an issue there. It's just what happens naturally to a healthy society. There's no high infant mortality rate anymore, there's no need for your children to make money to take care of you at an old age etc.

unless it is race war, pepe. It will be

hahaha it looks like a spread vagina

Looks like two jews facing away from each other.

the problem is not underpopulation, it is migrants overpopulation.
By now it is ever worse, the graph i from 2014

Japs have low libido though. If we didn't use birth control and allow abortions, we wouldn't be endangering our existence.

jap have no migrants. Green and yellow in graphic

sorry, noy yellow, orange

Well I dont understand this graph, but I dont need a graph for me to know that my capital is mostly nigger and muslim now.

That is just germany
Who gives a fuck about Germans?

>there's no need for your children to make money to take care of you at an old age

I don't know what it's like in Finland but the reality for Anglosphere people is we will have nigger nurses beating us and leaving us in our shitty nappies (diapers) and playing on their phones as we experience sweet, but agonizing, release that would have been preventable if they had noticed.

Expecting strange FOB niggers and Asians to look after you in your old age would be like expecting strange FOB niggers and Asians to be the parents of your children.

>We
More like WE

Most of those are Italians, Poles and Yugoslavs though. Turks only form a plurality.

orange is for inmigrants
green for migrant child
pink for german

The problem is that thirdworlders are less evolved and their societies haven't been allowed to grow on their own, they should be left on their own devices in their shitty countries to kill each other until they're civilized enough to join the rest of the country but humans are too softhearted which is why we are in our current situation.

This. Its like an ironic ink blot test.

I thought so and i really would like to believe that, but i saw plenty niggers in germany. This grph is from 2014 btw

rest of the world*

This happened because Douglas MacArthur forced feminism on them. It was an urban country before that and fertility stayed high. Orthodox jews in Israel and New York have high fertility rates, are urban, and make a lot of money. Leftism is the cause of fertility decline.

agree. donation is africa are fucking everything up
otherwise the would be starving niggers
metrocosm.com/world-population-history-map/

>i saw plenty niggers in germany.
Hey asshole, 'niggers' - as you call them - can be german, too.

you are right. Europe was very more civilized than now in 1910s and had the biggest birth rate, so it has nothing to do at all

That's because jews have a lot of money and don't mind the extra burden of school costs/ loans etc of several children

no, retard, the graphic show son of migrants in other color than germans. Do you even speak its idiom?

This is a german.

blablabla. actually the only problem is that kids dont work untill they are 27 now... You can study and work. The other problem is peolple is everyday more poor and exigent

Then why don't rich and middle class whites have lots of kids?
The cause is leftism. Income is not important for fertility except in the very short term.

not in the graphic... in midle ages niggers were all in africa, how is it posible to appear in germeny?? Because sons of migration whores

Why are you afraid of whites becoming a minority? Are minorities treated bad or something?

*sips nuclear codes

we're fucked, you're right,.

and im not having kids either, why should my off spring get raped by Muhammad or Jamal?

No, plus I also think that if you dont have kids you get reborn in a parallel universe.

>in 400 years
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try 40

Is anyone really surprised?

totally true. His statement is contradictory
>poorest countryes have more kids because of poorness
>you need to be rich to have kids

That's not even human.

Balkanization and ethnic conflict are unavoidable.

I just don't understand why the rest of the world cares so much about Germany
I would've thought this would make americans especially happy
You have so many immigrants from fucking germany.
This will stop soon

sorry nigger, it wasnt my intention to triger you. Go back to cottonfields

This is an englishman, or brit idk really or care anymore.

not born in UK dont even live in UK

its like cheating. Anyone can give a passport to a nigger.
Also My sisters friend was raped by a Somali gang so FUCK THEM!
STAY AWAY FROM BRISTOL!!!

Day of the rope when?

Isn't this the vagina thing from the fallout new Vegas rorschach test

What percentage of those births do you reckon are muslim?
France is as high as 40% already.

I see the side of two jewfaces

>I just don't understand why the rest of the world cares so much about Germany
We're laughing at you.

This.

allways superticions made by the jews illign white race
nothing new, huh
HAVE KIDS OR DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT NIGGERS

I withdraw my previous statement. It's because jews think there need to be more jews because they were almost annihilated in the holohoax, they are also thirdworlders but also have a lot of money

>evolves
*dies
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

forgot pic

I cheered him and i dont mean him any harm, but we took in Somalia REFUGESS and what did they do?

FUCKING RAPE OUR YOUNG GIRLS!!

I picked up the only country with real stadistics. It is not thai care, but every other country is the same

That makes more sense.

I guess it is kinda funny.

Don't fool yourself into thinking EU = better. Slavs ghettoize the country much the same as Muslims, they just happen to be more spread out while 3rd worlders take over the major cities.

Maybe I should hmm, IDK, need to find a qt to breed with first.

These cunts just rape rape rape becuase they are subhuman nigger muslim scum and should be genocided.

"Migrationshintergrund" includes ethnic Germans who moved west from the post-Soviet space, their children and people with one non-German parent. It's the broadest possible definition of 'foreignness'.

is it a hoax or they where annihilated??
Stop being contradictory, kid

They think they were

What are you talking about.
We never have any data about race.
Even this graph is not about race.

The trend is clear either way.

true, but most countris dont even have data on migration child, wich is even worse

like 2% of migrants? yes i know

Let me explain to you just how bad this data is.
Even if two native germans had a child but in another country on vacation that child would be in this statistic counted as with a migration background.
They changed that in 2016.

You don't know shit, that accounts for a third of them.

>every German poster

>niggers in germany
where did you go? Hamburg? Berlin?

how do you explain niggers, then?

The only black people I see are accounted for with my muncipality's statistics on the origin of asylum claimants in town.

yes, in the big cities, mainly 40% akmeds
Nothing irural areas though

youtube.com/watch?v=2MTJADMLVlw

There is your problem. Niggers form a very small minority in Germany but they live all cramped in the big cities.

Plus Hamburg and Berlin have the highest percentage of foreigners out of all German cities.

Whites are degenerate cucks who can't stop causing world wars anyway. Simply evolution for them to go extinct.

I gotta say OP, that's a pretty sloppy vagina