Should I stop my liberal arts uni degree (in my 1st year) and go to business school instead...

Should I stop my liberal arts uni degree (in my 1st year) and go to business school instead? It won't be quite university level though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberal Arts degree? What kind of jobs can that even get you?

You don't go to business school. You start a business and go for an executive MBA once it's grown big enough.

Not sure what business school means in Netherlands, but don't get a liberal arts degree, ever.

You can major in Liberal Arts?

DUDE NIET DOEN

NIET DOEN

ZEG DIE LENING AF EN STOP MET DIE KUNSTNONSENS

Haal een bachelor diploma in eender welke richting buiten kunstvakken

please doe dit, ooit gaat ge mij bedanken

Go to trade school or you're dumb
T. Unless STEM grad

senior toilet cleaner at mickey D

I major'd in liberal arts (writing) and I made ~125k last year. Does that trigger you?

0/10 kys with this low tier bait

prove it

Some people win the lottery too, but that doesn't mean you should take out a $40,000 loan to buy lottery tickets.

Anyone who falls for this is a retard desu

You should study computer programming.

>business school provides actual insight on how to manage a business
Think of it as a "How to become a millionare" book

you should do whatever makes you happy. arts though..... shame

>arts uni degree
>business school

That's basically the same shit
At least, the art degree is probably free.

Go to engineering or science you retard.
Or don't complain.

Can you please post the dutch names of what you mean by business school and liberal arts degree? Our system isn't quite 1:1 comparable to the Burgers so I don't exactly know what you're talking about

Business school
>Run a McDonalds

Education is a tool and it only has a value in the way you use said tool.

The same way both smart people and dumb people can hold a wrench, it is generally only the smart ones that know in what situations that tool is useful.

If you're smart then your education can be a great way to improve your life, but if you're a dumbass it doesn't really matter what you learn at uni, since you can't find ways to make your knowledge useful

That's why we see a lot of former students working at Starbucks, because they deluded themselves into thinking they'd get it all after years of studies

If you're not 100% sure then drop out and think of something else, don't go to uni because you feel like you have to

This could also be a helpful tip for you

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

Uni --> HBO

Mooie dubbels

I would say yes. Do not waste time on shit you do not need. You will be 50 in the blink of a second.

>Should I stop my liberal arts uni degree
yes /thread

I will add also that it depends of your background.

If you are dumb BUT you have a network due to family backgrounds, technically, you don't have so much to do, just wait and things will happen. Social reproduction still works.

If you are fucking poor, it will be very hard to not be poor. For the same reasons.

1. Arts, journalists, human science : You need to suck some dicks and be obedient as fuck.

2. Engineering, science, HARD science. You can really improve your value from nothing until whatever you want.

Thanks.

In that case I'd definitely say yes. HBO in a good field is infinitely more valuable than uni in a shit field. I studied at the TU/e (BSc) and UvT (MSc) but I have many friends who switched to HBO at some point. They all turned out alright. By contrast, my high school friends who studied political science or history or whatnot are stuck in shit jobs that aren't even in their field. You can look up some statistics on average job search length once graduated and starting salary by for example Elsevier. They will support what I'm saying.

You can always do a master's once you finish your HBO if you really want to, What is your exact program now and to what are you considering switching?

If you're asking for life advice on Sup Forums it's already too late for you. You have to kill yourself.

>1. Arts, journalists, human science : You need to suck some dicks and be obedient as fuck.
Most worthless of degrees. The job market for Journalism is so insignificant and considering how market forces works this field is deserving of low pay.
Hard sciences all the way.

A valid point, but it's difficult to give that kind of advice to OP without knowing his life situation.

If you're still reading this thread, OP and you're from a well-off family with many connections you should use that leverage to get ahead. If not then you should seriously consider if your degree will mean anything to you. Then it is a matter of how good you consider yourself to be compared to your peers and, as I said before, how well you can apply your knowledge to different situations

Otherwise you should take a step back and reconsider what it is you want to do

Bedankt, interessante post! Ik ga er zeker goed over nadenken.

you should join the military.