UK BLM

Guy was handing these out my university today. What do Sup Forums? Should I go?

Why are you lying? You didn't take that picture.

Put up alternative flyers, change the location and write about the racism inherent in the destruction of the white race at the behest of jewish interests as pushed by groups such as "stand up to racism".

Or you could just go and secretly record them, and post the shit they talk about online.

Flyers sounds like a lot of effort. Recording them and putting them on Youtube and Sup Forums might be fun

Should make redpilled flyers to counter their flyers.

>Should I go?
Bring a bomb.
Kek wills it.

If this post gets popular and someone sends me a flyer.jpg I'll print them out and put them around the uni at night

Then I'd be just as bad as the terrorists they want to immigrate here

You could do your own version with Yes To racism and change the text but the location and time is the same. Would be evil but funny if some dude went there.

Now that I like the idea of!
I'll see if I can find the original poster image on their website.

Found something

If you're planning to go don't try to debate them or get at all confrontational, because nogs get violent at the drop of a hat and you aren't allowed guns.

Instead I'd work on fixing your parliamentary system. It's non-representative garbage being run by elites to ruin your country.

For now, I think the UK is more enlightened about how radical BLM and feminism are. I just hope we don't follow in America's footsteps.
But yes, trying to debate them would probably end in conflict. If not violence then public ridicule

>my student union is endorsing this and emailing everyone about it
it's not any better over here

Tell him race is a social construct, and that he is fueling division and violence.

Why the fuck is Scotland and Bongland marching against shit that doesn't even affect them?

If you faggots love Muslims so much you fucking take them in.

FUCKING LAZY PIECE OF SHIT.

This is why the White race is dying.
So many white people are crying like little fucking bitches about how "our numbers are dwindling" "muh 14/88" But it seems like non of you fucking cowards are doing anything besides posting memes.

You faggots say the white race is superior but you stupid fucks don't lift a god damn finger to prove it.

Keep the same location, but say you're protesting against a neo nazi white supremacist hate group that's holding a meeting.

>Lightning bolts
>pic related

Yes. And bring a flyer that says that diversity quotas and oscars based on the color of your skin are racist and should be abolished.

m8, there's been literally the most extreme right wing government since Thatcher for the last 8 years yet you're STILL whining about trivial shit. How about you get a fucking JOB and pay some fucking TAXES you feckless scrounging student CUNT.

calm down Joe, every white person I know has white kids.

I'm not talking about that.
You fucking Sup Forums fags do nothing but whine and complain about shitskins but what do you do?
Sit and post memes.
Gee, you fucking great warrior Vikings.

>I'm an autist because I actually practice what I preach.

Wew.

memes got Trump elected you coon
No need to beat a spoon into a sword, when there are better swords out there

>killing niggers
>bad

wew

Replace the flyers with ones showing a different and inconvenient time/date/location

You need to get these movements to turn on their white males.

The easy to do that is to use imagery of a White Master with everyone else as his slaves. Then pose the question: Why should white males continue to dominate our governments?

The left can not survive without it's white males.

>Dundee

fucking kek

Scotland is THE most racist part of the UK, you literally run niggers out of town with sticks, muslim families have gone to Scotland and come back same day after being threatened.

I was at an old firm match years ago and i was told to keep my mouth shut or i would get found out as an Englishman and have my head caved in.

I've never seen such feral behaviour between two sets of fans in my life, literally spitting at each other, foaming at the mouth, the angerr was unreal.

Why are Scots so fucking racist?

I dont live around any shitskins, what do you want me to do.

Go up to him, rip it up in front of his face, spit on it and perform a Roman Salute shouting "HEIL HITLER". Report back to us if you're still alive and in one piece.

this

Are you at Abertay OP?

I wish this were true. You were just talking to some retarded larpers trying to sound hard. Most Scots are doughy inbreds who scramble all over themselves to be anti-racist. This shithole is cucked hard. Did you not hear about that church in Glasgow inviting a Muslim girl to read from the Koran, and then defending the fact that the passage she read specifically denied Christ?

Why the fuck do people in the UK give a shit about Trump?

Don't you have your own issues?

>Stand up to Trump
>Scotland
Y-you too!

>stand up to Trump
>Glasgow
Isn't he supposed to invade Poland before Scotland?

Pic related is closer to home on the UK front.

What's the 27th month?

>not knowing what the 27th month is
user plz

>don't attend lectures
Ah...now I understand how these people can be so fucking stupid.
Enjoy your McFries shovelling career. Don't forget to blame whitey for keeping you down.

Fuck you ya packi prick.

>UK having marches against who we elected as leader
Weeeeeew

>he uses the gregorian calendar

>phone in fake bomb threat - Portland place @ 11:45am
>police clear area...chaos ensues
>protesters chimp out because "muh fascist po-po"
profit!

idk why but the scotch really seem to hate englishmen, where as I look upon them as harmless curiosities. Never seen a scotsman abused in england, but it's common the other way around. cunts

Tear it up, crumple it, and throw it away in front of him.

Tell him you're a proud white Australian male.

Why do they refuse to accept our currency when it is legal tender?

Call him out and debate him with facts