Imagine this:

Imagine this:
You are going with your business as usual when suddenly time travelers come from behind you, they handcuff you then they teleport you to a court.
There the judge says "user, you were found guilty of commiting warcrimes, invasion, repression, torture and genocide in the year 2045."
What do you answer?

I dindu nuthin

That we lost once again

did I remove kebab? are you here to tell me how to succeed?

I'd fucking do it again

Did I score more than Hitler?

Silently count to 5, then say "Look behind you."

>send me back, I want to get away with it this time

"oh thank god you're white. did i finish off the muslims?"

Best answer so far

...yet.

"If I'm guilty. Then why did you dumb fucks bring me here? Just roll up behind me and shot me you stupid fuggs. Stupid future courts... just as ineffiecient an dumb as present day courts."

"did i kill the jews or the blacks? nah doesnt matter. both deserved it"

>What do you answer?
Then why the hell did you arrest me? I've got work to do, dammit

>tfw i realize i exterminated kikes and saved mankind.

My answer is: you are welcome.

Obviously since they chose to trial you over him, and they didn't even wait for you to grow older.

>"I chose to end up in hell so you could live in paradise!"

"You made me do it"

Mfw getting sentenced for being found guilty of killing kikes.. Hitler still existed so was clearly not found guilty.. guys the six gorillion was a lie

Where's my right to a attorney?

I detonate my recreational nukes for them violating the NAP.

If the judge is not human "it was normal in my days"

Meh, sounds like something I'd do...

AM I BEING DETAINED?????

AM I BEING DETAINED????

*unzips dick*

Here's what you fucking do, pay attention.

Lock eyes with one of your captors, never drop your gaze until you are free. Inhale deeply and hold, apply pressure to your diaphragm and squeeze ass much blood into your face as possible. This will cause your face to turn red/purple, which has the same affect as a lizard frilling their neck out. Its a passive aggressive show of force. Hold this stance for as long as possible, release only when you are about to pass out.
When you exhale, do so as violently as possible; make as much noise as you can. Don't censor yourself by creating what you assume to be a natural "yelling" sound. Let the immense pressure on your vocal cords dictate the resonant frequency. The pain you will feel will pail in comparison to the terror being instilled into your captors.
Empty your lungs and show your rage by vibrating your face and neck muscles.
The inhale is just as extreme. The sound should compare to an industrial vacuum cleaner at full power. Maintain the vibrations, break off your handcuffs and begin ripping the clothes off your chest. Repeat the dominant colouring display and expose your nipples to your captors. In this exhale, violently tear your nips off and hurl them at your enemies.

At this stage, if you were maintaining eye contact, you should be free.

there are no multiple timelines, u can't escape fate

My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my people.

Kek

>tumblr nametag
Brits are a poison

Ffs frogboy it's what you get saving images from jewgle search, and I'm too lazy to rename. Don't judge me just cos I have blue hair and nipple piercings

In the whitest voice possible.

Sides gone

When they they detail my cruel and inhumane eradication of the (formerly) Eternal jew,
demand they undo my restraints so I can masturbate

I haven't done anything yet.

Assuming a grandfather paradox didnt occur. Id watch with glee and a rock hard erection while I moan in ecstasy as they rattle off any and all charges

"You my boy are just a young captain and to take me I want to see your colonel in charge."

CUNT
U
N
T