New Lord of the Rings video game trailer

New Lord of the Rings video game trailer.

@1:35: youtu.be/-_UgfB95Wu0

Why do they feel the need to add a black character into a video game? Does anybody get this feeling as if there is some kind of political agenda behind it?

Good. Another game to boycott.

i don't care about the black dude
now, them shitting on the lore is a completely different matter

>New Lord of the Rings video game trailer.
EIN NEGER!

identitiy politics is great am I right

there are no blacks in the lotr lore am i right.

I don't even remember there being any niggers in LOTR
Must be the byproduct of an orc raping a human

WE WUZ FRODO N SHIEET

Pretty sure hard was niggers with tribal paint and elephants... I'll allow it

This.

Why the hell are there balrogs in Sauron's army
Why was the witch king of Angmar there
Wasn't the one ring forged by Sauron ?

shaking my damn head

Because the original book and movie were not diverse enough you stupid goyim

>WE WUZ RETURN OF THE KANGZ AND SHEIT!!

disgusting forced diversity. The speed Tolkien rolls In his Grave could power several countries

why are there blacks in this game?

because FUCK DRUMPF and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
also (((Warner))) Bros

there are black haradrim in the south of mordor but they play minor irrelevant roles.

>Does anybody get this feeling as if there is some kind of political agenda behind it?

Isn't it clear ?!

Also, they add minorities for segmentation business. They know blacks or shitskins, etc, gays, trans, etc. are just a new segment of market.
So,
1. propaganda for social and racial changes
2. money

Who's behind this ???!

Of fucking course there's a random nigger in there

Thank god I don't give a shit about (((modern))) LotR stuff.

we wuz hobbits n sheit

is this like a fanfic sequel to LotR? Looks retarded. And why is he wearing a ring on his index finger?

Americans have this unwritten rule to always put a cooly, sympathetic black character in a mainstream game or movie.

Sad
JRR Tokien was as racist as they come
LOTR was specifically meant to be a missing mythology for the white race

But they already have niggers.

There are and they are all evil.

he doesn't seem to have been particularly racist. In his letters he denounces Nazism.

Why do they feel the Need to add a black character to the movies?

The Joos are behind this. Sup Forumsacks get triggered as usual haven't probably even read the books

Black Númenóreans and HaradrimEdit
Before the fall of Númenor, however, as it wasgrowing in naval power, many Númenóreans sailed east andfounded colonies in Middle-earth. In the second millennium of the Second Age there was an exodus of Men from overcrowded Númenor. The King's Men migratedbecause they wanted to conquer more lands, and the Faithful because they were persecuted by the Kings. The Faithful settled in Pelargir and the King's Men settled in Umbar. When Númenor was destroyed the King's Men became known as the Black Númenóreans and remained hostile against the Faithful of Gondor. From their ranks Sauron recruitedthe kingswho would become the nine Ringwraiths in the second millennium of the Second Age. Umbar was conquered by Gondor in TA 933.
Among the Black Númenórean race was the wicked Queen Berúthiel, wife of Tarannon Falastur, King of Gondor.
Further east of Umbar another group of Men lived, the Haradrim. They were dark skinned Men and waged war on great Oliphaunts or Mûmakil. Hostile to Gondor, they were subdued in TA 1050 by Hyarmendacil I.
Both Umbar and the Harad were left unchecked by Gondor's waning power by the time of the War of the Ring, and presented grave threats from the south. Many Haradrim fought with Sauron's forces in Gondor in that War.

Pretty sure they were middle-eastern, not full on negroids

>mfw someone on Sup Forums is literally arguing that Tolkien didn't hate Hitler and was anti-Apartheid

wat a dumb cuck lol

was waiting for this

Not exactly evil, there were tribes of easterner in the first age who fought on the side of the Valar. Humans are simply easy to influence and turned evil.

BLACK Númenóreans

at least read part of the post you are trying to respond to

they exist in harad in the far south, which is never visited and only mentioned once or twice.

He was an advocate for the superiority of white English culture

>some kind of political agenda behind it?
Of course there is. LOTR is set in a medieval settings and as we all know, there were no black people in Europe back then. Not to mention Tolkien NEVER introduced a black character. They are just trying to rewrite history by putting blacks in evrything there is - based on true story movies, games, whatever.

Like that Battlefield game where half the soldiers are black... God, Witcher 3 got so many criticism for not including any blacks in the game, or gays, or whatever. It's almost a rule now to include niggers in your media entertainment.

>Black

Pretty sure they were middle-eastern

Tolkien is rolling in his grave.

>this

At least it's just one token nigger. I'm likely to just get this stupid shit anyway because I'm a huge whore for Lord of the Rings

how is this butchering of the Lore even legal

He wasn't racist but chances are he related to most peoples perspective on blacks at the time.
First and foremost he hated analogies. Specifically his work being interpreted as symbolism for an era of real world conflict. He felt that it robbed him of his creative investment when people devalued, say Sauron, to a hitler reference. He would be the kind of guy who wouldn't care if their were black people in his work but would start raising hell if he though there were ulterior motives.

You're part of the problem then

they weren't literally black, the name was to show that they are degenerated from their original state

What the fuck does it matter if it's the main character or if it's a side character? The problem here is it's not historically accurate. It's not about being racist or anything, it's just annoying when they rewrite history just so they can push their liberal agenda.

just torrent and seed if you want to play, do NOT PAY for this piece of shit game

So why is it Ok to include middle eastern Men but not Black?

What a coincidence. Purely by chance.

black was meant evil not black skin color...

>Sup Forums getting triggered that easily

Middle Easterners are very much related to white people that it becomes indistinguishable, genetically speaking.

because middle eastern man were already in the existing lore. you cant just make a game in the lotr universe and change the base lore. you can add something else like the garbage story of the game.

sry that poeple defend what they like.

>Ruining Tolkien lore
Alright im fucking mad.

>Gives a game free press for adding black character
>"Why are they doing adding a single black character into the game? Any thoughts?"

I'll just wait till I can get the complete game for 5 bucks like I did for the original

I wanna see her in a mating press.

B L A C K E D

this is getting out of hand

why do you want to change the world?

This is as stupid as in the hobbit they threw a bunch of mystery meat and nogs into Lake Town. It is purely to satisfy muh 2017 ideas of racial inclusion and eradication of historical european culture.

Are you FUCKING RETARDED

NIGGERS

NIGGERS EVERYWHERE

yo legolas dis nigger got bling dog
help me jack dis metal nigga

Not if I pirate it
I said get, not buy

This multicultural pushing bullshit is impossible to even avoid anymore guys, I'm just waiting for the revolution

this cant be real

More White Guilt.

Checked

It's okay that you burgers are absolutely obsessed by the neger, but don't fucking ruin the culture of other countries, too, please.

I'm so fucking glad the LOTR-movies were made before this cancer spread to insane levels.

Don't remember Gondor having black people among their populace.

Honestly itd be neat to see the men of the south.

It's a non canon bullshit anyway, call me when the Jews turned Legolas into a nigger.

>Lotr
>history

There are nigs in lotr?

Yes, LotR has history of its own, what's your problem?

i like your graph. it would be better as an infographic for the dumb ass cant mathers though to meme.

everything from LOTR franchise except books is fucking cancer

>Witcher 3 got so many criticism for not including any blacks in the game, or gays, or whatever. It's almost a rule now to include niggers in your media entertainment.
Don't worry, Slavs don't give a shit about diversity quotas anyway.

fuck western media

You'll be able to tell when they change his name to Daddy Long Legs

They needed something other than a woman to kill the right wraith

They were shown in LOTR and in some of the non-canon "encyclopedia" style books they were depicted as typical African tribal warriors wearing animal skins, not European style knights

Every time.

I'm sure a few orcs were there.

>Of course there is. LOTR is set in a medieval settings and as we all know, there were no black people

ye cuz there were balrogs and orcs in Europe

>Black Númenóreans

THEY WERE CALLED BLACK BECAUSE THEY WERE EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS NOT BECAUSE THEY WERE NIGGERS FFS.

they were from numenor therefore they were white. all numenorians were white because they originated from tribes of people living in Beleriand

Holy shit you are fucking retarded, black means evil. only Harad has black people.

There are, but they're so far away that they're more or less never talked about. There are the ones who live in Far Harad for example. Apparently they have "black faces, red tongues and white eyes". Then there's the brown Haradrim and the copper-toned, slightly slant-eyed Easterlings.

One can assume however that Sauron would have some in his army, since he had conquered most of the world besides middle-earth.

HOL UP

Battle for Middle-Earth was a great game, fuck you

I read the books, tolkien doesn't mention africans, i thought orcs represent black people.

What's next? A black super mario?

Looks pretty good desu senpai. If it has mod support just change the blacks to white.

true the blacks then

Who criticized the Witcher 3 for having no gays? There was a crossdressing male elf who fucked one of the male side characters and also a gay guy who lived in a hut by himself.

>"they are (or were) squat, broad, flat-nosed, sallow-skinned, with wide mouths and slant eyes; in fact degraded and repulsive versions of the (to Europeans) least lovely Mongol-types" - JRRT
Really makes you think.

so blacked scenes are becoming a norm in video games.. fucking LOTR on top of that.

F

i don't think frodo and his ring
are gonna make it to mt.doom untouched
its gonna get destroyed long before then

WE WUZ IN GONDORZ n SHIEET

U SAYIN

If Tolkien were around today he'd a be a good goy just like all these other faggots and whores.

Pretty sure if I remember correctly I saw some asians in Lake town...fucking amazed,It's almost as if they do t realise before airplanes and fast shipping populations from such far away places where....uncommon At best and mainly kept in merchant ghettos and emporiums

Shadow of Mordor's story is apparently approved by the Tolkien estate, so it's as canon as books like Children of Hurin.