Are all Muslims bad?

Are all Muslims bad?

Yes.

Non-muslim Iranians can be alright though.

I don't know, ask the old twin towers in New York

Yes as well as all arabs. America is meant to be a white country

Yes. Inbreeding and pedophilia is rampant in majority Muslim nations. In western nations, the moderate majority are too meek or unwilling to stand up to radical minority so there will never be a reformation in their religion.

>muslim
wheres her hijab?

Of course not.

You need to do your research

if shes not wearing a headscarf shes not really a muslim. Shes just an arab.

*unsheathes machete*
*beheads you and holds your head to your decapitated body*
why don't you ask yourself?
*tips turban*

No. In fact, no Muslims are bad. If Muslims were bad, we wouldn't be here today.

No. Muslim here. Love hitler

>tfw you'll never find a qt single arab non muslim girlfriend

By definition any group that fails to self-police is "bad" for as long as they refuse to self-police.

The same is true of law enforcement. If the "good" cops tolerate the bad cops, then there are no good cops, just cops that are openly bad and those that allow it.

You'll note that Christians self-police very well, going as far as to punish their own and expel them if they don't stop being assholes.

>flag
Could be true

The only thing this place has done is give me desert fever

I have muslim gf and she is based af :^)
conservative muslim > le liberated european style wommin

That bitch looks indian af

absolutely haram

My dick doesn't care what she is

Do you ever see Muslim girls and wonder what kind of hair they have?

They are either bad, ignorant, or blind; or a blend of those 3 things.

Thereligionofpeace.com

No

All non-whites are bad. Except the Yamoto.

If they follow the rules of Islam, yes.

I don't want to know, I don't want to deal with Muslims at all

As for muslims in earlier times, no, they weren't. Much of the early advancement in mathematics and astronomy came from arabic / muslim cultures. The word "algebra" for example is of arabic origin and shows the influence they once had.
But I'm talking ~ 10th century here. As far as modern muslim culture is concerned… well, in a sense, they wen't a similar way as modern China; they decided to destroy large parts of their own culture in favour of some extremist ideology.

Yes

POO

THIS

cool meme haha

You're not a Muslim if you don't following the laws and teachings of Islam. Fuck off with your pictures of dark skinned QTs.

All this crap is ridiculous. Catholicism, Islam, Judaism - they're all ideologies. You are not part of that group if you blatantly reject its ideology. I can't call myself a Nazi but then go and marry a black woman, work at an international bank, and become a pacifist under the guise that it's only really extremists who believe in the racist shit.

Sure, you can be 'spiritually' a Muslim and believe in Allah while ignoring every single fucking thing that he said. I don't care what you call yourself. But when I'm talking about 'Muslims' don't play the retard and pretend I'm taking about every person that might conceivably identify as a Muslim. I'm very clearly talking about Islam as an ideology in that context.

Iktf
First crush was on a qt 3.14 Arab girl. Her family was all devout Christian, and they fled religious persecution.

>Are all Muslims bad?
All Abrahamic religions are shit

yes

Also true

That's like finding a needle in a haystack

Should have moved in on that, senpai

I know one thing, non-Muslim arabs are total qts

I will turn her Jewish with my schlong, if you k ow what I mean.