What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20170227/in-pics-german-carnival-floats-show-trump-no-mercy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're Muslims. They like anal and beheadings.

thelocal.de/20170227/in-pics-german-carnival-floats-show-trump-no-mercy

>The highlight of the Jester (fools) season is the Rosenmontagszug (Rose Monday Parade) or Mardi Gras, more than two and a half kilometres long, with approximately 60 floats emblazoned with great artistic fantasy, and countless walking groups, meandering their way through the city.

>Carnival in Dusseldorf - Annually, about a million Jesters 'fools' and visitors, line the pavements, shouting 'Helau' (the local carnival greeting) hoping to catch plenty of 'Kamelle' (confectionary) thrown from the various floats.

There's actually two Donald Trumps.

And they're the size of the Statue of Liberty.

>Talk about High Energy.

that cutting funding for the arts is the way to go

Fucking Germans and their better than thou attitude.

Gas camps for Germans when?

Germany is the only country with balls to speak out against donald drumpf.

Kudos, schulz is the perfect high energy candidate to take drumpf and fight fascism.

>wwwee....wwwe're totally not trying to achieve total domination of media and the elimination of dissent!

Perception Reality

Just couple weeks ago they hated democracy and now they suddenly like it? What?

germany yes

>Hitler had blonde hair

My favorite.

>Hitler with blond hair

This perfectly sums up how retarded the Left is. If reality doesn't conform with their agenda, they pretend it does and move along.

"With too much anger, democracy goes to shits."

>Democracy is only good if it works for them
>If majority want something else then majority must be misled
That is pretty much it

Let's be honest people.

Germany was never great. They have always been the worst member of Western civilization. That's all they have done their entire existence as Krauts. Jesus Christ, their 1000 year Reich only last 5 years.

That should tell you everything you need to know about (((Germany))).

They should be nuked.

The real threats to democracy in the EU are the populist movements and euroskeptics, not Brussels telling member countries how to run themselves.

You too must be really special to not comprehend that was intentional to create the theme.

The slogan says "Blonde is the new brown".

This must be some of that fantastic German humor I've heard about.

>those who do not want millions of potential terrorists who either way have next to no chance ever getting a job making them poor and unhappy which will almost certainly lead to social unrest are the useful idiots
Wew.

these were german parade floats that attacked trump ((((since Germany knows how to run a country))))

Kek

God, I can't wait for the national endowment for the arts to get defunded

Ahh, german carnival. The absolute worst tradition germany has to offer. Ever.

If the fugees see this shit and they want to blow us up, i can't even blame them.

Of course I know it was intention, but it doesn't change the fact that it's also retarded. Just like you, turk

I'm aware. I'm not a fucking idiot, Hitler did not have blond hair. They just threw him in there and gave him blond hair in an attempt to evoke fascist imagery. Which is why I said they're delusional and they just try to make things fit into their narrative even if they don't.

>German carnival
>Absolute worst tradition

Do you want to know how I know you're not ethnically German?

>Hey Hans, remember when we thought we were better than everybody else and destroyed europe?
>Yes
>This time we really are better than everybody else. Let's destroy europe
>But this time let's be smug about it

>Europeans are smart, sophisticated, tasteful, and refined

>What did they mean by this?
Its a cry for help.

Maybe you should find some save space so you wont get triggered by something like blond hair.

t. Isaac Shekelstein

>Muslims want you to take in less muslims so that muslims will kill each other

>Sup Forums thinks Germany will wake up
>Sup Forums thinks Germany will go full nazi any minute now.
Face it. Germany is fucked.

Any floats of the prophet mohammed?

most stupid wagon ever

maybe German humour is too sophisticated for /pol

I am more german than you rhineland or bayern fag.

t. prussian

Good fucking grief. Its like a sea of people greedily inhaling their own shit, declaring it great. We need that wall, double time Just build the full fucking wall, and ignore the rest of earth. It was lost a long time ago.

>literally defending a carnival float of a decapitated Trump head

So how is the charity work at the Mosque going, Mehmet? Have you collected much money for the Syrian brothers and sisters?

>literally being triggered like the tumblerinas you complain about.

If Tumblrinas got triggered by giant statues holding decapitated heads, they would have an actual point.

Anyway, I hope someone bombs your parade and kills hundreds. It would be a grand statement when the bloody statue is covered with the blood of the spectators.

Oh I hope so too.
I hate germans as much as everyone else on Sup Forums

I felt really bad after defending germany just now.
Sorry for that weird instinct to defend my country. I thought all of it was gone.

This is taxpayer funded!?

A gun in our fucking PM's head?! Trump beheaded?!

Why the fuck is Germany so angry about other countries' politicians?

Germany is literally tumblr, the country.
Violence is okay when anti-fascists are doing it.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but I think we can both agree that "people capable of waking up" and "people that willingly spend their time making parade floats for free" are two completely separate subsections.

So this is just shitty political cartoons turned into parade floats?

Jesus Germany you're pathetic

This is Islamophobic

Because they're going against ((((their))) agenda.

Yeah and germans think they're rebels or clever for it when they literally parrot the state ran news propaganda and make "le cynical jokes" about it, while being 100% in line with the goverment propaganda.

I'd like to have foreigners shame german internationally for it. Germany is in such a retarded leftist filter bubble that they think this is normal.

Germans really think brexit hurt the UK more than germany and they are angry, like foaming mouth angry about brexit.
Try talking to a german about brexit and trump and tell them you support it, they start LITERALLY shaking irl with twitching eyes and foaming mouth.

>it's another "germany threatens war with the world" episode

guys please i'm getting tired of it

What fucking cheek. How is leaving a collapsing bureaucratic political union equal to committing suicide?

It means we have to remind them who won WW2, again.

Germany is practically begging for another Dresden at this point

>t. prussian
Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ein dreckiges Ossischwein, ohne Kultur, ohne Heimat, nur Sozialismus in der Birne, kein Brauchtum, keine Sagen, keine Traditionen.

Just watched in on TV and instead of using their "narrenfreiheit" (sorry don't know how to translate) and do something really provoking, they stay glued 100% to the MSM narrative. Sad.

Who is this Kazynski?

the german word for confectionary is camel? why am i not surprised

they could have really made us think

They act like we didn't elect Trump and he seized power to become a dictator.

Preußen ist jetzt DDR, ja?

War mir neu.

Bin übrigens kein Ossi. Selbst wenn, lieber Ossi als son Volldepp wie du zu sein.

What extremely disgusting culture..

too big of a pussy to fix their own shit so they bitch about others. 10 years ago they were doing anti-muslim floats, now its all about crying about daddy america not paying their bills.

>hitler's armband has an X
loule

If we hadn't Dresdened them and their whole country in the first place then they'd be in touch with and have respect for their own culture and history, and would be gassing all these fucking moozlems instead of bending over for them and fucking a of Europe.

We're the ones who brainwashed them into thinking they had no culture and history, now we're biting the bullet for it. Again.

It's because the krauts are so cucked through shame that they pretend they didn't elect Hitler (when they did)

They see Hitler in Trump (thanks to the media) and so the post-war programming has kicked in

They deserved Dresden after having the audacity to bomb London

swastika is a forbidden symbol in cuckland

Pretty funny actually

ever single one of these "new germans" deserves everything what happens to them
fuck this nation, fuck these people
i hope they all die in a fire
>t. actual german

I know and that's why I think it's funny
But seriously, I thought they allowed it for (((historical/educational))) purposes?

Aren't most of those people democratically elected? Isn't the Libtards who are starting to hate the elections?

Why do these autists paint labels on the figures

You still don't get it, holy shit.

because the normal fags that go to this shit irl are dumb as fuck.

This sausage is sold then in local
L*dl.

German Cucks who are flooding Germany with Molsims are promoting beheading.Why I'm not surprised?

Oh shut the fuck up Montenigger

How dare you speak on here, you nigger. Fat ottoman slave. Fuck off!

germany sucks lol

Relay guys, it's just a joke ;)

Fucking Cucks

That's what you get for buying meat at Lidl.

Yes and that's only so they can show how it's synonymous with pure evil and Satan-like malice against God's chosen people. Not just for a joke.

it's allowed for historical and educational purposes but that includes basically only history books, museums or documentaries.
it's basically impossible to show it in public.

Holy fucking shit!!! is that our lord and savior KEK in the bottom left of the pick!!!!???PRAISE BE!!!!!

The absolute horrible public displays of grotesque figures.. The lengths these fucking people go to. Do they not know children see this shit?
Shit even most serial killers have the human in them to not cause a big scene and cause kids some trauma. Not SJWs though, they are completely fucking psychotic, right up there with the mega pedos and super niggers. They don't give a fuck about anyone in their surroundings, everything is just an extension of their own ego apparently.

Wilders,Le Pen and Trump all bleach their hair

ben garrison does exactly the same thing you dumb cunts

from a nation of cowards

We firebombed Berlin three times before they bombed a single British city, deliberately to goad a response. Before that the populace wanted peace. The defeat of the British peace movement was Churchill's only victory in the war.

Get your facts in order. Britain had no business declaring war on Germany in the first place. Now were paying the price.

Britain is slave of the Rothschild and will always be,faggot.

What the fuck is this masked nigger eating.

And why is Sad Keanu over there... does his meme still apply? Do you think our greatest warrior is still plagued with unhappiness at how the world is?

I know why the fuck Stew is there... Rough fucking life.

You realise that nothing will happen unless you make it happen, right Hansnotahmedhonestly?