I'm a Sikh not a Muslim
Learn the difference

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal-Sikh_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stinky poo poo

>it puts the towel on its head

Do you hate muslims? That's pretty much all I care about in a poo.
Muslamic sympathisers and the likes should abort themselves.

Yeah, you kill prime ministers, not civilians.

they both have to go back

It's cool, I know the difference.

Stay brown, brother.

we are full
go away

You guys are bro-tier

Sikhs are based, what's your point

fucking Draenei

Sikhs please speak out more openly about the dangers of Islam. Because of your skin you might be able to convince some leftists and it will help with PR for conservatives if more people knew you want to remove kebab

Sikhs hate the shit out of Muslims.

>Muslims:
>brown
>smelly
>have beards
>wear diapers on their heads

>Sikhs:
>brown
>smelly
>have diapers
>wear diapers on their heads

Cool.

Pic related.

Sikhs are okay, I guess, at least you don't do suicide bombings & behead non-believers like pigslims do

Republicans will still shoot you for being "a terrorist" in America
Sikhs are based though. Come to Canada if you're going anywhere in North America, our education system is good enough that people can tell the difference.

Well they're alright in my books!
I don't recall ever hearing about a Sikh committing any 'enrichment' either, now that I'm thinking of it.

wtf i love Sikhs now

Nice to know Bahadur. Now SHABASH!

NOBODY CAREEES

look here, there is no way we will ever accept you.

you are sikhs from poo in the loo nation.

tommy robinson sucks your dick because he wants to appear that he has minority support.

you have to remember that you people are savage apes just like muslims.

Also, Operation Blue Star was a good thing, it tamed your kind

Sikh bros are best bros.

I'll fight with the Lions of Punjab any fucking day.

Cheers

>butthurt muslamic detected

You don't represent the UK, Sayid.

i'm not a muslim harpinder singh.

both you sikhs and muslims are savage dogs

my nigga

but srsly you guys fine

so you not poo in the loo???

tell me about the sikhs why do they wear the turbans?

its so they can keep their hair tucked in and not flaying around when they chimp out

LOL yeah cool they got funding by Pakistan on the formation of Khalistan,go read about Operation Bluestar.

On the other side they are cool,hard working and rich,a sikh guy has a more chance to be successful in buisness rather than a non-sikh Indian.

Fuck off Pajeet we don't want to smell that dirty ass hair.

because they are the jews of india

Sikhs are bro tier and I am 100 percent cool with them. I would be happy to fight side by side with them on the kebab removal force.

Kid fucking hindu savage detected.

Sikhs are based. They have been throughout history and are today.

There are 6000 Muslims in USA military....what's your point ?

>dude sikhs are bro-tier xD

fuck off, terrorist

POO

both belong to the gas chamber.

It wipes its ass with its hands.
Acts like niggers in Surry Vancouver.
Unwanted ugly poopy turd worlder
Go home

Always a sub-human

We know. Now make me a tasty-assed curry

Disembowel a million muslims, then nobody will forget the difference.

you should'v asked me, here ya go m8y

Fuck off, mudslime. Sikhs are welcome

sihks hunt muslims

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

I found this way to funny.

In what alternate world fan-fiction ? name the book so I could read it

Same shit.

Sikhs are bro-tier
>hate Muslims
>assimilate into western society
>polite and well-mannered
They are the only civilized shitskins

You guys don't blow yourselves up like mudslimes, you're alright.

aren't sikh just some kind of proxy muslims or ..a muslim "sect"?
Somebody told me that their problem with muslims is kind of the same that sunnis and shias have

Is Trump going to reverse this stupid shit policy where they can grow beards and wear turbins?

All I know as that both Sikhs and Muslims are shit skins that don't follow our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. To me, all such groups are essentially the same and should be purged.

Not at all you pussy.

Sikhs were created to battle the evil Mughals
So basically their mission was to erase them

Sikhs are based. I look forward to fighting alongside them in the upcoming race wars.

Is "bro-tier Sikhs" a meme?
Genuinely curious

It wipes its ass with its hand. This is an uncivilized animal and has no place amongst humans.

I know the difference, I don't hate sikhs, but I kind of feel like the special religious accommodation thing is a bit counter to the whole purpose of everyone wearing a uniform.

Plus, where does it end? Can I wear big wooden beads as part of my Shinto religion?

Can I wear a native american ceremonial face paint?

How about [other religious paraphernalia, markings, symbols, garb, piercings and so on]?

>muslim is 1 nationality with a traditional garb

Just PIDF (Pajeet Internet Defence Force) shilling. Every time sikhs are mentioned they crawl out of their holes with the bro-tier shit.

Underated.

shut up mudslime , allah is a moon god, only jesus will save you

Well I've never met one personally. If they hate Muslims and can into loo, they can't be that bad, can they?

No those are the gujratis, and they have the big noses to go along with it. Gujratis push the same shit as hollywood liberals on a regular basis

OG Sikhs are warrior clan, same as the Rajputs and the Marathas. Glad to be in the same country as you brother.

Sikh Argument bro.

Sikhs hate muzzies, which is cool. Sikhs are fine.

POO

IN

LOO

Sikhs are the shit. Good soldiers. Enemies of Islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mughal-Sikh_Wars

You guys seem cool. Also, I'm super jealous that you get to carry a sword around all the time.

>Sikhs were created to battle the evil Mughals
LOL
Sikhs sound a bit like Cylons, only they're dumber and uglier.

I'm not trolling, what are the major differences?
I know about the sword and prohibitions on hair cutting, being intoxicated and having the exact opposite rules as muslims do about halal food.

Please try to explain it as if to a 12 year old autistic American educated child.

when i was taking the SATs in high school, in the room i was put in, there was a guy wearing a turban also taking the test. i was scared something was gonna happen, but as i was walking behind him during our state sponsored breakā„¢, i noticed that the back of his sweatshirt said "youth sikh league" or something similar. it was then i knew, he was bro tier.

Lads, you make the best kebabs. You can stay.

Sikhs are based.
Shame they don't know how to use a toilet.

Sikhs are alright, I lived opposite a Gurdwara for a year so I met a good number of them, always chill, respectful, didn't try to push their beliefs on people and generally were pretty well integrated rather than ghetto-ising themselves like muslims do. I'd take 10 sikhs over a single muslim immigrant anyday

Brown filth

You could have just said 'american'

we know it pajeet

Why do sikhs arr rook same?

TOLD

The beard and turban give it away.

this is america, not sikheria

learn the difference, nigger

I worked with a guy who called one of you a towelhead. I explained how you guys are bred to be warriors and hate muslims as much or more than anyone on the planet. After that he learned how to identify if someone is Sikh. I would gladly share my country with you guys, but no one else from India. Also no muslims...

>Sikh not a Muslim
>Learn the difference

.... I'd say about 85% of the USA pop knows the difference.

Education in India is such shit. They say, oh they've got so many degrees! They're programmers, they're engineers! Their schools are shit that make ITT Tech look like MIT, and their engineers and programmers are frauds. Keep Indians out!

please remove young thug from this picture

Ok, sardarji. Lol.

who fucking doesn't know the difference on pol?

Only liberals lump anyone darker than a peach into one group.

Oh come on, don't pull that shit you fucking retard.
Just look at that faggot who shot the 2 Indian engineers in the US last week.

Are those US military camouflaged turbans?
God Bless America, this is a good picture

Sikhs are bro-tier and know how to legitimately immigrate to North-America and as far as I've seen they're eager to integrate and contribute to our countries.

Fuck Sikhs and fuck white people

Monotheistic warrior religions are okay, but do you really need to wear the bracelet when you are literally putting on body armor? Isn't that redundant?

And for reals, if you God takes issue with the requirements of the job, shouldn't you pick a different job

>basically, why should I get smoked for a mm of hair over the ear when you've got a couple feet up under there.