>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/22/ann-coulter-american-gigolos-gop-watch-list-part-2/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/26/rep-trent-franks-smears-gorka-repugnant/
vdare.com/posts/asians-are-most-realistic-about-white-black-iq-gap
twitter.com/davidbrockdc/status/836232827318517760
postandcourier.com/news/road-funding-bill-includes-cent-gas-tax-increase-higher-fees/article_fd550990-ddbb-11e6-b897-fb30f3d0e740.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>President Trump General
Umm, no sweetie. Drumpf is not president. Hilldawg won the popular vote, and therefore she is the _real_ president.

This is President Hillary Rodham Clinton General.

News from the real america, where the majority rules:

hillarybeattrump.org/

hillarybeattrump.org/

hillarybeattrump.org/

Bugger off, Drumpfcucks.

NYC reporting

anyone got any work for a down and out trumper who lost his job due to not toeing the party line?

gonna have to leave NYC soon otherwise. Biggest sanctuary by far. Maybe this is a good thing.

⠠⠁⠺⠕⠕⠕⠕⠕⠕

>Ann Coulter: American Gigolos

Americans thought electing a trash-talking billionaire reality TV star to the presidency of the #$%^ United States would finally be enough to convey the message that they hate both political parties. If anything, they hate Republicans more.

But the Uni-Party can’t learn. The bureaucracy, the judiciary and congressional Republicans are all openly working for the “Resistance.” It’s President Trump against the world.

In Congress, the hate for Trump is personal. Not only did he throw a grenade into politicians’ little do-nothing club, but his very existence destroys their self-conception as people with a set of skills.

While Trump was making billions of dollars building skyscrapers, developing golf courses and starring on a hit reality TV show, members of Congress were slowly working their way up the political ladder — interning at think tanks and congressional offices, taking some small government job, then running for the House or Senate, and, hopefully, marrying a woman with a large inheritance.

>A stunning number of senators and congressmen are supported by rich wives — Sens. John McCain, Mitch McConnell, Richard Blumenthal, John Kerry and Ron Wyden, and Reps. Michael McCaul, Scott Peters and Paul Ryan, to name a few. Is there any other profession with as high a percentage of men sponging off their wives’ inheritances?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/22/ann-coulter-american-gigolos-gop-watch-list-part-2/

Good article.

The polls are from NBC/WSJ

AWOO
Bot still working?

>tfw when you're unironically reporting Sup Forums posters for literal death threats against a sheriff
PRAISE

Can a white family from South Africa that live in America get the African American gibsmedat affirmative actions?

>Gynaecologist pronounces Kellyanne Conway's vagina "perfectly healthy," diagnoses Stage 4 cancer "of the soul"

I think we're on Shillcon 4.

>A stunning number of senators and congressmen are supported by rich wives — Sens. John McCain, Mitch McConnell, Richard Blumenthal, John Kerry and Ron Wyden, and Reps. Michael McCaul, Scott Peters and Paul Ryan, to name a few. Is there any other profession with as high a percentage of men sponging off their wives’ inheritances?

what the hell

Wat?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE!

The company I work for is hiring. Sad thing is you have to have the "correct" opinion to be hiried on there and work for the corporations we do contract for. My old boss found that out the hard way when they fired him for cause back in November. Fuck this gay earth.

Have you done your part, Sup Forums?

>what the hell
Right? Politicians are world-class NEETs it turns out. Kerry's married to the Heinz ketchup heiress. Those are some big god damn tendies!

Trump eats his steak well done with ketchup...
Are you guys all a bunch of babies like he is?
You mindlessly defend everything else he does, let's see how you spin this.

>not even 50%
Wow, holy shit Sup Forums should really wake the fuck up

I just want to do real work but apparently everything is overpaid virtue signalling fuccbois

>that image
>Is this how the party of Lincoln revives?

Good morning, again.

They fantasize and project. Just go on a leftist twitter and tell me it isn't fantasizing and projection.

>Sad thing is you have to have the "correct" opinion to be hiried on there
Gee, I wonder why companies refuse to hire potential school shooters and societal rejects...

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/26/rep-trent-franks-smears-gorka-repugnant/

don't bother. from a site that can't deal with the real world anymore

Tell me about BANE!!!!

>over a month into his presidency
>trump still hasnt gassed anyone

>Rich guys send off their daughters to gain political influence
Society hasn't progressed much, actually.

Steak well done is indefensible but nobody is perfect, I guess

>net positive

They'll be worth far more than you now and forever, cuckboy. Just deal with it and admit you're backing the wrong President. Maybe if you beg enough we'll take you back, you fucking scumbag.

it was one of the """""""""articles"""""""""

Ask him to throw Ryan off of the Capitol balcony

I'm going into the military and then into CBP/ICE.
If we lose the next election I won't go into ICE because I can not stand being held back.

>projecting
at least we know you're a liberal

>If we lose the next election
Then ready that noose, fuckboy.

I was thinking AF. I need to filter out some THC so I will be travelling for a bit and drinking a lot, but yeah I was thinking that too.

Was your old boss a Big Guy? What did he do for work?

Jokes on. My company once employed the haji that shot up the Pulse nightclub.

You know what, you don't even deserve to work anywhere. You're a loser, a disgrace to society, a threat and menace to your fellow man. You need to get some serious fucking help or an hero yourself, you fucking racist piece of shit. You were fired for a reason, not because of your "political beliefs".

Wanna know something?

The reason why the Dems don't want anyone deported is because they know that everyone who is deported means less votes for them in the future elections. This has nothing to do with "human rights"

Digits confirm:
Got mit uns!
Shadilay brother!

What's your problem?

Kek disagrees.

Go back to flipping your burgers, cuccboi

Oh dear, it appears someone is assmad

Maybe Daddy Brock can take you into the rape room for an hour or so to calm his nerves

feels good man.

The last horse crosses the finish line

@1d7BKZb0

It's a bored leftypol queer, slumming for (You)s.

I meant 8 years by the way. It's not likely, but my point was more around how I wouldn't join an agency that can be held back by Pres.
I have to talk to a recruiter, I don't know what branch to join.

Why the fuck does it need the SCOTUS to rule on something that clearly states in the Constitution that harboring illegals aliens is against the law?

No, the Dems will win votes regardless of what the Republicans do. They don't need to win over nonwhite voters since nonwhites are shunned and in some cases, literally hunted down by the GOP.
I trade stocks, but whatever makes you feel better
I hate racist white fucks

Since 2000 the GSS has asked respondents, broken down by race, if whites and if blacks “tend to be unintelligent or tend to be intelligent”, with answers on a 7-point scale, the higher the score the more intelligent the group is perceived to be. Because both questions have been paired every year they’ve been asked, the same respondents are opining on the perceived intelligence of both whites and blacks.

Every racial grouping, including blacks, perceives whites to be more intelligent than they perceive blacks to be. This holds for both men and women, liberals and conservatives, the young and the old. The differences are a matter of degree, not direction.

The following graph shows how much of an intelligence advantage whites are perceived to have over blacks by the race (and other selected characteristics) of those assessing the intelligence of each. A standard deviation is just over one point on the scale, so you’ll notice that the perceived racial gap isn’t as large as the fundamental law of sociology reveals it to be, but a perceived gap does indeed exist (n = 11,419):

vdare.com/posts/asians-are-most-realistic-about-white-black-iq-gap

>gets close to children
>the child actually smiles

Best VP in 8 years, definitely.

topkek

>President Trump General - God On Our Side Edition

Sup Forums isn't racist though

>I don't know what branch to join.

What branch you choose is not nearly as important as the MOS you decide on.

Woah heh you sure showed us with that snarky meme

Never join the military. There are too many whites like you around already, and they ALL need to go. They're not interested in protecting and serving this country, only a specific race. They are literal traitors who need to be shot in a firing squad by their nonwhite American servicemember who will continue to serve America regardless of color, race, gender, or creed

drumpf is on tv you fools

back to business

TRUMP ON FAUX

>making atleast 6 grand on AMD stocks
Good day today.
Do you have experience in the military? What advice would you give?

Any news today??

Meme of the day:

twitter.com/davidbrockdc/status/836232827318517760

Yes, they could be progressive and just marry a nigger, that would be something to aspire to.
Or perhaps a poor vagabond that they enjoyed and would drop them afterwards, politicians can easily be destroyed, manipulated, shamed into keeping the daughter of a filthy rich and so forth.
This doesn't mean absolutely anything, good PR for PDJT, but something you have to realize is that he is envied by a lot of snakes in this world, not only those who hate him.
If those man were up for sale, that's their business, but any intellectually deficient human being knows that power is worth more than money.
Even DJT realized that and ran for President.

real men are 765 men

>showed us

Who is us? The handful of vultfags on Sup Forums?

What happened at the oscars?

Because that's what SCOTUS does.

WAS JOE JOE TODAY?

>not molesting the love live girls.

Joe wasn't there

#Envelopegate

They got the awards envelopes mixed up and announced the wrong winners and then had to take it back

It was fucking embarrasing

Awoo~

Dont cut yourself on that edge kid

Yes, I was in the Amry.
Your MOS is what is going to determine what you do every day, who you will be working with, what kind of people, and maybe where you are stationed. It is your identity, choose carefully.
I'd say just talk to as many veterans from different branches and different jobs as you can.

>777x777

God mocks you.

You should try feeling the love of God in your heart, it's better than any drug.

The Constitution is the absolute law.

>BE GRAD ASSISTANT
>SITTING IN INTRO TO POLITICAL SCIENCE CLASS
>"REMEMBER WHEN THAT NAVY SEAL GOT KILLED LAST MONTH, WHILE TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT TRUMP WAS DOING DURING THAT MISSION? TWEETING"
>YOU SEE IF HE WASNT TWEETING AND PAYING ATTENTION TO THE MISSION THE SEAL WOULD NOT HAVE DIED

How fucking people hold Doctarates and be this fucking dumb

>Big infrastructure announcement tomorrow
Trump traveled to South Carolina and probably had his back broken on our shit roads.
Haley denied a 1% tax increase to fund roads. Fucking whore.
postandcourier.com/news/road-funding-bill-includes-cent-gas-tax-increase-higher-fees/article_fd550990-ddbb-11e6-b897-fb30f3d0e740.html

You should open an IMAX theater with all that projection.

>I trade stocks, but whatever makes you feel better
I'm not even surprised anymore. Fuck off, kike.

AKA the massive "controversy" to get people to talk about the Oscars.

Thanks, user. If you don't mind, what did you choose?

Whites only care about white people. They can not be trusted to uphold their duty to protect and defend ALL Americans. When Trump is ousted from power, it is the whites in our military who will betray the will of the American people and fight the only legitimate government. They must be weeded out and jailed for sedition before that ever happens.
It will be pretty easy too, just arrest and jail the white ones.

>facts are edgy

Go back to bed, sweetie.

Go to /k/ and look for /militaryenlistmentgeneral/

That's fucking amazing!
God punishes the faggot degenerate hollywood creeps for their continued sin, degeneracy and denial of Christ. Trump curse is real - God isn't playing around this time.

and the SCOTUS gets to interpret it.

Bullshit, but reality.

At least you can see through their lies.

>You should try feeling the love of God in your heart

Nah, the Oscars was all anti-Trump garbage until the fuck-up stole the news cycle.

I was a 19D Cavalry Scout, I think truck driver would have been better for me.