Cologne Carnival Wagon

GERMANY YESS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/menschen/rosenmontag-narren-widmen-donald-trump-karnevals-wagen-14900329/karnevalswagen-in-duesseldorf-14900322.html
archive.fo/F56QZ
thesun.co.uk/news/2400317/russia-may-organise-migrant-sex-attacks-in-europe-to-make-angela-merkel-lose-german-elections-eu-experts-claim/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-dog-poop_us_583622a4e4b01ba68ac4212b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure all the fiki-germans approve.

> FUNDED BY THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT

Photoshop. It's supposed to show a muslim refugee holding a decapitated blonde hair blue eyes german girl's head to promote acceptance.

> BLOND IS THE NEW NAZI (BROWN)

> source
faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/menschen/rosenmontag-narren-widmen-donald-trump-karnevals-wagen-14900329/karnevalswagen-in-duesseldorf-14900322.html

archive.fo/F56QZ

The same newspaper just published an article complaining about the right abusing the carnival to make political statements...you can´t make that shit up.

communism = good
left = very good
center = good (as long it's left)
right = bad

Germans should focus more on their own issues.

Any floats depicting mass rape in Cologne?

>They have to name everyone but blonde cutie Hitler

it's funny how much /pol fags are triggered

And then they ask me why dont want to go back to germany.

These commies deserve what's coming.

Same here, retards keep wondering how I could ever leave it with all the benefits and high salaries. Dumb fucks of course cannot into taxation, percentage and Maslow pyramide therefore cash is all they care about.

Yea, krauts have really crossed the line.
It's borderline subhuman to mock the US, even though the krauts are the american bitches in the NATO, but they actually dare insult their neighbors, Poland in particular, for being right wing fascist. I understand that the krauts are arrogant know it all virtue signalling kike cock gobbling degenerates, but everything has boundaries.
Fucking with Poland and Hungary for being fascist, are you fucking nuts, sandsemen recepients?

Most germans are fucking idiots. But it´s mostly the old people. They think their age makes them wise. Most of the time, it does the exact opposite.
They think the AFD will bring back nazism and war.Trump is also the devil and eats refugee children apparently. But if you ask them if they even read the program of any party, they make excuses and don´t want to talk about politics anymore. They believe everything MSM tells them.

My blood pressure is rising !

>germany will be responsible for starting and losing 3 world wars

I guess Lady Liberty really WAS supposed to be Muslim after all.

this

the old generation is the dumbest by far, I wasn't wrong with my assumption!

the mass rape was fake news
*wink wink*

That was in Düsseldorf, not Cologne. Unless they had the exact same wagon.

>Beheading
Nice display of your culture there, Hans.

Oh, didn't you hear? It turns it was real news but Putin hired them to do the Fiki fiki

thesun.co.uk/news/2400317/russia-may-organise-migrant-sex-attacks-in-europe-to-make-angela-merkel-lose-german-elections-eu-experts-claim/

This shit is supposed to be a party. Why the fuck would anyone want to think about politics while drinking a dancing? What the shit, why are germans allowing shit like this to happen? Fuck, everyday there's some absurd news coming out of Germany or Sweden, for that matter. It feels like you guys are not part of the real world anymore, that you both have become a living satire, with the sole purpose to makes us giggle and be shocked by your governments decisions. It's been really painful to witness this shit in the couple of years.

"Alter schützt vor Torheit nicht"

>last couple of years

Fix'd

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-dog-poop_us_583622a4e4b01ba68ac4212b

Make way for meaningful debate.

oooooh that evil Putin super-satan demon shitlord again!

Well, they were told to integrate into the new culture of invaders, so nothing's wrong here, good lapdogs took the best from the goatfuckers.

The worst part is that on the kikebook everyone seems to be cheerful and accepting of this abomination.
My boss is a FDP (((moderate centrist classical liberal))) cuck, who never steps out of his comfort zone, keeps reminding everyone of how bad both sides are and that Trump is a big meenie, who'll start a war with China. Also Putin is evil, who wants to invade Eastern Europe and keeping all the NATO army across his borders is a good thing, because Poland is afraid of them. But Poland are also fascist, who are way too hateful and need to be more (((moderate))).
As for this carnival - pretty obvious that establishment like CDU, SPD and other leftards took an opportunity to corrupt the german culture with their madness to push their agenda against anything populist and nationalist and also to remind the krauts of their true enemies.

nowadays everything that can be politicized will be politicized

>implying Wilders is blonde

Can´t agree on the kikebook part. A lot of people got a lot more vocal after the Cologne NYE cucking. And the most "upvoted" comments on any newsites are mostly anti-refugee/Merkel or "Leave Trump alone" comments

>be G*rman
>be so butthurt about the President of another country you make an entire carnival parade against him.

The closest to the anti establishment public opinion I've seen so far is the Anabel Schunke crowd, the so called ""journalist"" who got interviewed by the Info Wars. As for the corporate media pages - not really, so far it's been supportive or neutral towards the current regime. Maybe you're from Sachsen-Anhalt, those germans are pretty based compared to looney shitholes like Nordrhein-Westfallen

They should spend that money on making up for their NATO deficit instead of propaganda.

Pay up, Krauts.

This is way too fucked. I really hope that it ends when the old farts generation dies out.

He isn't even your leader, and we're the ones who are triggered?

>NO RACISM!
>RELIGION OF PEACE!
>WE LOVE DEMOGRAPHIC REPLACEMENT!
This really is what a dying society looks like.
Of course, they said that about the Weimar Republic too.

German humour. Meh.

seriously whats with libshits and playing with poop

eh, Germans being retards again
pls die out so humanity can start space conquest, thx

It's literally Sup Forumstier and yet you can only bitch about it. Carnival was always political satire where everyone gets shit on.
Get over it.

noice

I had no idea Germans openly insulted their history in the Holocaust/Hitler...

Thought that would be a really touchy subject. Jesus...

I'm throwing my support behind the millions of shy and silent voters in Germany.
>pic related

GERMANY YES