Sup Forums will defend a grown ass man eating a steak like a toddler

>Sup Forums will defend a grown ass man eating a steak like a toddler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-ditched-the-press-to-have-dinner-heres-how-the-president-acts-when-no-one-is-watching/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>eating steak at all

Chicken or fish, loser.

Wow, thanks for sharing such a pressing issue with us OP.

Nah

Are you some kind of tasteless faggot?

Who gives a fuck?

wow, a 60 year old man ordering his steak well done. what a shocker

Steak generally tastes like shit no matter the cut or the way it was cooked. Pork, chicken, and turkey are 10x better tasting and 10x better for you than any shit red meat.

>Being a liberal, devoid of any convictions or integrity, full of nothing but hypocrisy and self-righteousness
Not even once

Pic related

>catsup
Fucking what?

Spoken like a true numale

>Chicken tastes better than steak

Do you mean chicken seasonings taste better than steak seasonings (which is typicaly just salt and pepper)? Because beef is generally considered more flavorful than chicken..

liberals

>60 year old man

I eat steak with ketchup on it and I'm 28.
Deal with people not all being the same as you fucknut

Chicken is fucking disgusting. The only way somebody can eat it is if you mask the dry bland taste with spices, bread crumbs, some kind of sauce or is fried. Fish, Beef, Lamb, and Pork can be eaten without any of those

>Not eating steak

WHY IS OP SO FUCKING GAY GUYS, IT'S GOTTA BE DEEPER THAN HE JUST REALLY LIKES DICKS

>Drinks diet coke
>Eats ALL the fries before even touching the Big Mac

Definitely autism

boring

Liberals like flexing their elitism. They can't attack his social credibility because he's a billionaire and probably the most publicly visible person over the last 30 years on a consistent basis so they latch on to his pleb-tier taste in food.

lmao doesn't suprise me that Sup Forums would suck trumps dick even on something like this
i love trump and all but fucking well done steak with ketchup is disgusting
>t. cu/ck/

what, are you elitist?

Gotta love how petty Trump's enemies are. Him being attacked on things like his hair, skin tone, way of speaking, choice of food, etc. Just speaks to me of how his enemies are an army of bitter losers who have no real ammo against him and neither do they have the maturity to accept their loss with any sort of grace.

>Chicken or fish

What do you have after that, a slice of watermelon? Purple drank to wash it all down?

What the fuck is a catsup? Whats wrong with jew york?

You haven't eaten a proper steak if you don't like steak

look at this pitiful pleb thinking his "taste" means anything

>catsup
>Fucking what?

Basically a "look at me" way of spelling ketchup.

you are like women arguing about fashion

I'm genuinely disappointed on Trump.

There are 2 people who care how someone eats their steak. The one eating it and the one cooking it. Once the cook sends it out, they completely forget anything about it ever, just like the world and your country.

This.

I'm really not into poultry, except churrasco and spicy tendies.

>Catsup
>Cat's sup

>toddlers eating steak

Confirmed for childless person.

I prefer a little steak with my ketchup too

We can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Drink and eat whatever tastes good to you, and don't be concerned about what other's think of your preferences, or what people besides yourself are consuming and your life will be much happier!

>tfw my dog was eating steak at a younger age than I was

>no proofs

>>Eats ALL the fries before even touching the Big Mac

I do that too. Isn't that how it's supposed to be done?

Honestly, I can't defend this.

You have finally stumped me.

>Only way to enjoy a steak is raw!
>only way to enjoy alcohol is if it's disgusting!
the cooking procedures and cut are what matter, not how done it is, you stupid fucks

What's it like living your life based on memes created by websites like artofmanliess and other such retarded bullshit? You people are hopeless, I swear to fucking god. This is like when bros at the gym talk about something they read in a bodybuilding.com SEO article.

FUCK I hate you all so much

Clearing the starches before the protein is the sign of hyper intelligence.

Yeah I was going to say that too.

The only time my kids got steak as toddlers, was when they were eating mine. And then I chewed it up for them first so I'm pretty fucking sure whether it was well done or not would be the last thing you were worried about.

>And then I chewed it up for them first
Bait

Dude get the fuck out of our country if you eat raw meat.

Trump never drinks diet, he slams it all the time on twitter for being cancer juice. Trump has a high energy sugar diet.

Medium Rare master race reporting in.

Anyone who eats their steak well done is a fucking loser. You don't deserve that steak.

He cant get bloody steak, he could get sick, he needs to be good potus

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

>you are what you eat
>well done

seems legit

Proof?

>libtards so TRIGGERED by daddy they resort to making fun of his steak preparation

What bait, I've done the same thing. Steak is the second most commonly choked on food, hot mozzarella cheese is the first. You'd know this, if you too had children.

Wtf I hate Drumpf now

>well done steak with catsup

BASED

>Sup Forums will defend
There's nothing to defend.

>daddy
I don't know what to think about this

>be a liberal
>be this much out of ammo
wew

it's almost as if different writers have different opinions about trivial shit

Full transcript of the meal, and the $100 tip he gave the waiter.

I like steak well done too.

I don't really understand why people berate me for it, maybe I'm just a pleb.

After being tickled to submission, future President of France Barry Obama enjoys his liquid lunch.

I posted the image but forgot the link to the full article.

ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-ditched-the-press-to-have-dinner-heres-how-the-president-acts-when-no-one-is-watching/

>Implying well done doesn't taste better

Red steak tastes like crap.

who /A1/ here?

>Catsup

Only school shooters and paedophiles call it "Catsup".

it was irritating to see that was the first pic of that article and also one of the last things mentioned in the article and it was just a damned Tip. can they be any more pathetic?

Eating halfraw meat is weird. Only Chukchas and hipsters here do it here. I tried such meat one, I almost puked, it was a bad experience.

>well done to cook away any poisons injected into the meat
>catsup because he is a humble man of the people

What's the problem here?

>Only school shooters and paedophiles call it "Catsup".
I wear new balance, drink water a gallon at a time, and eat ketchup

>It was hard to serve him because he is so funny and relaxed, it makes you laugh
>Trump talks jovially with his guests for the next two hours. His iconic hand motions fill the space as dinner is served.

You're crazy son. Chicken barely has a taste at all. You have to season the fuck out of it to make it taste good.

m8 get the fuck out of here with your A1 pissant shit I'll fucking cut you pom wanker slag cunt no bloody idea how to eat a steak fuck off

pic related a real steak/everything sauce

You say that because you don't really like steaks. You don't like meat. It's a consensus among respected chefs like Gordon Ramsay, that well-done steak is not real steak, but crap.

Either start preparing your steaks like a real human being, seasoning it properly and cooking it up to medium rare at most, or stop eating steaks altogether.

who the fuck cares??? so trump likes gross steak. or maybe you need to break your conditioning OP!
i'm sick of seeing trump steal threads, at least this one has a different image than the others.
0/1 made me reply

And you will continue making posts caring about how someone eats steak.

Fuck off moron.

>catsup
Fuck your shit country.

Protecting himself from those prions yo
>Too bad the steak would be vaporized by the heat required to do that

Catsup and Ketchup are not the same pleb.

I had a BBQ last summer and used my sous vide machine to prep before scorching on the grill. Made 10 steaks very quickly that people are still talking about.

Or the truly red-pilled option, steak that is properly served well-done.
t.Texas

No love for HP?

>wasting literally the best meat on earth having it well cooked
no YOU get the fuck out of my country

Why are leftists so judgy, in spite of being the party of "tolerance"?

>steak sauce

how long till the left demands to know what Trumps morning shit looks like?

STEAKS ARE OVER_RATED

No, I prefer my meat well done. I don't want to taste blood when I eat my food, I want to eat a nice, delicate, non fatty steak.

Only hipsters and chads eat their steak anything less than Medium.

You still need salt for all these

I don't know how cooking a steak is hard for anyone.... Salt, pepper, garlic, thyme, throw that shit on a hot fucking pan for 50-60 seconds, throw butter in pan and spoon over steak, put it in the oven at 350F with a thermometer until that bitch goes off and let it sit for 5-10 minutes. Easiest meal a man can make, and people still fuck it up.

Go back to your tribe, Nahuel. No one I've ever met has eaten raw meat.

>I don't want to taste blood when I eat my food

>Get chicken breasts
>Coat it in olive oil
>Add spices (salt, pepper, I like thyme myself)
>Wrap with foil
>Put in oven at 200 degree Celsius
>Wait 25-30 minutes

If you don't like this, you are literally subhuman.

>blood

Who /mediumwell/ here?

Meanwhile Obama eats 60k worth of 'succulent' hotdogs.

The only thing I can determine from OP's pic is one is a billionaire the other is not.

Nigga if you cook a steak right the fat is the best part. Higher grade steaks are more expensive for the fat marbling content. You obviously never had a father figure in your life.