STOP BEING PROUD OF YOUR HERITAGE

FASCIST

These people are insane.

Who are they talking about? I don't watch the (((Oscars)))

It's funny because green eyes are not really seen as white by people.

Tons of songs and literature emphasize green eyes as beautiful jade bla bla bla and no one bats an eye. But emphasizing blue eyes are seen as threatening.

Because tons of non-Whites have green eyes.

they are just mad cause they have mud for eyes

Fuck these idiots. Keep going on with this SJW nonsense because you're electing Trump again.

whenever i see this shit i just replace 'blue-eye' with 'jewish' and become more fond of it

Seems like they have inferiority complexes

>tfw no blue eyed wife

you are truly raising a generation of retards, good job america

Gen Z is going to turn this whole country into a bonfire of the vanities. Don't worry too much.

every generation of niggers has been retards

no help needed

Raising? Most of these social media progressive warriors are in their 20s/30s.

Which is probably much sadder.

>Be proud you were born a faggot
>Be proud you're a nigger
>Be proud you have autism
>You can't have pride in your country because you can't choose where you're born
>you can't have pride in being white because you have no control over what your race will be

Y don't u have one? I do...

I love how they're all jealous of the best eye colour

A bunch of mongoloid brown-eyed women and coalburning brunette whores are this fucking jealous of blonde-hair, blue-eyed girls.

I never got this mentality. Surely not being able to choose where you're born just makes celebrating your nation and it's acheivments throughout history

Lal, they're so jelly. Shlomo should consider making moneyz on lenses for them.

Which Oscars were these people watching?

No

That's wrong.. Green eyes are actually quite rare. Hazel eyes are more common than blue eyes and stand between brown and blue eye color.

Crazy how nobody will ever think to talk about this publicly or on any type of news platform. The kikes have a very firm grip on us.

>Blue eyes
NIGGERED

and the truth shines through

We should start talking to the Hotep fellas and share redpilling info. They could be great allies against (((them)))

>Hazel
>AKA I'm not like other brown-eyed ppl

>tfw you are a racist black girl on twatter sparking up the race war

They'll be a blip on the radar in 20 years.