Feminism corrupts females

Today I had the opportunity to watch a pre-release of an upcoming danish movie called "Venus" which will be in theaters somewhere around next month.
It portrays a number of women in their mid 20's to early 30's discussing/answering questions about their sexual experiences.
The movie was quite long but in short most of these women were incredibly bitter towards men and had some dissonance when it comes to feminism and being a "strong independent woman", yet deep down they wanting to pursue modesty (none of them admitted this openly).
Many of them had been with anywhere from 15 to 50 men and felt like they "needed" to experiment with other women and have sex with a bunch of men to "gain experience" as one of them said, and to be a "free and intelligent woman".
About halfway through I started noticing how incredibly sad these women actually were, none of them were happy, they looked absolutely broken in their eyes. Quite a few of them started crying recalling their experiences because they had been fucked by tons of men then thrown away like the whores they were.

So much for being "sexually liberated"

youtube.com/watch?v=us0WWRnrc98

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/101697-7-reasons-game-of-thrones-cersei-lannister-is-a-feminist-hero-despite-her-many-many-flaws
fabiusmaximus.com/2017/01/09/we-broke-the-american-family/
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

This looks quite interesting, I wonder how it will be received.

I'm dating a virgin. She looks awesome and didn't even as much as kiss a man.

She's eighteen.

God bless Slovakia and our inherent conservativism.

Feminism fucked up the west... terribly.

Dat 1000 cock stare

All you have to do to see this is log on tinder.
The easiest women are feminist in their late 20s. You can fuck them after talking for 30 minutes and they firmly believe that this is how they will meet a husband

it's their choice, smart women won't have a lot of sex.

Meanwhile, I married a virgin asian and don't have to deal with any of this madness.

>he believed her
Just how naive are you?

Is there any point in the movie where they are directly told that they made a mistake and fell for the feminist meme?

Clearly women are degenerate and addicted to the
>muh patriarchy
narrative.

IMHO we should facilitate and accelerate the hardcore mudslimes taking over a western nation. Show them where 'progress' loops around on itself.

>if islam engulfs the west, we win.
Hi Justin.

>projection: the post

This is so fucking sad. I spent a lot of time in bars in my mid 20s. The number of women you'd see just hanging out, waiting for the right guy to offer them a drink was depressing. Honestly, that's why they go to bars in flocks - so they don't look quite so easy.

2am would roll around, the doors would close, and then there would be this post-closing meat market just happening out on the streets. They'd find some guy on their way home if they hadn't found one during a night of sitting at the bar. If there was a girl out there at 2am, she was 90% DTF, unless she really wasn't into you.

I never met a good girl that way, and I'm proud to say I made it out of that time in my life with only 4 sluts to my name. I stopped sleeping with them when one simply couldn't let it go and started leaving notes on my house about how I'd changed her and that we were meant for one another.

It's fucking sad. That was some man's daughter. Reduced to stalking after some dude because he fucked her right at 3am on a work night, then left hungover for his job at 6am. And she probably has dreams of kids and stuff.

maybe he looked at her pussy or something
you never know user

I'm in my early 40s - part of gen x.

Gen X girls got fucking *destroyed* by feminism. We didn't have the networks young men have now to wade through the mountain of disinformation and bullshit thrown at us by second wave feminism, which started a lot of this 'slut empowerment' nonsense.

I look around at women my age and see...desolation. Sadness. Lives destroyed and families never created. All because they believed that 'women can have it all!" and "sexual empowerment is good!".

So, they strove for careers. Strove to fuck as many men as they could under the guise of 'sexual experience'. Then hit their 30s, and wondered aloud "where did all the good men go?"

Nobody asked the men what they desired in a women - if they did, not one would say "a ballbusting, masculine slutty bitch who clawed her way up the professional ladder." If men wanted that, they'd date men.

So, so many women in their late 30s/40s living alone with cats. Posting to facebook in a desperate attempt to salvage...something. But their eyes are hollow, their cradles empty, and their lives a shadow of what they could have been.

All due to feminism.

Women do this shit because they think its accepted by men, they think we dont care because current year etc. They are too stupid realize this is why no guys are calling them the next day, or trying to pursue a relationship with them. The cold hard truth is women will always be objectified, its in mens biology to do so. Men will always use women for their bodies and the ones who let us will be considered low quality and not suited for raising children. Women watch these stupid tv shows and shit where it glorifies being a slut, and they think it relates to the real world.

I think if a woman has more than 3 mates before you, you're setting yourself up to fail.

1-3 is a good number of previous partners a woman should have had before you, preferably boyfriends only not hook ups.

This way they don't get curious in other guys and perceive you as the best (minimum 1 partner before).

0 is risky because women are crazy and curious but better than a whore (4+)

Ethics used to be not some academic discipline but a guide to life.

Traditional morals were about not being a slave to your body, to pleasure. Precisely because if you let your desires go unchecked, you end up broken.

So, in the 60's/70's, ignorant about why those morals existed, people decided they were unneeded and to replace them with hedonism. Pleasure is the greatest good. If it feels good and it is consensual, do it. Not only that, but if someone says you should be a hedonist, that's because that person is evil and wants to control your body.

But, as it turns out, there is a reason why temperance is a virtue. Ancient philosophers and theologians were not dumbasses.

bump for shits and giggles

You want a woman who's had at least one emotionless hookup so she knows how good sex within a loving relationship really is. You need her to have a bad experience to compare you favorably to.

Is Denmark so cucked that Muslims are now running your movie industry?

>I want my future wife to fuck random guys
>t. cuck

That's the stupidest thing ever.

Oh how cute. A roach.

Have either of you ever met a real woman? More than one?

>objectified
This so much this.

Women say "don't objectify me" as if they're fucking ghosts or something.

Surprise, bitch. Your body is a real physical object and men can and will judge it.

i dont get it so youre saying men are also fucking 15-50 women

yet only the woman is focused?

please grow up.

This also affects men, Miss Feminist.

Honestly I feel for them, but not to the point where I would fuck up my own life dating them.

They fell for the cock carousal meme. I'm sorry to the women in my generation, but the damage is already done. All you can do is aim younger and try to bag a redpilled gen z qt and move on with your own life.

Reality is harsh to face sometimes.
Men do not like promiscuous women (unless they just want to pump and dump)

Women are an investment like any other, especially in this day and age where divorces are so common and costly. You try to seek out the good quality investments and avoid the bad ones, it's that simple.

Does it count if I am one, and I'm married? Ask me a question and I'll help you in your love life.
Pic related- I bake so I must be real.

You know the rule - tits or gtfo. Married or not.

Yeah I grabbed that pic too off the other thread, don't get the connection from Kennedy to Cooper. Did I miss something?

which is hard, because the older witches try to break them down on their level

Doesn't apply here because you brought up sex first asshat. Pony up a real conversation or admit you just had nothing valid to say.

It's in their best interest to do so.
They realize what's going on. They increase their market value when they decrease the value of younger women.

It's total crab bucket mentality.

Just look at TV shows and the media.

bustle.com/articles/101697-7-reasons-game-of-thrones-cersei-lannister-is-a-feminist-hero-despite-her-many-many-flaws

>Why Cersei Lannister is a feminist hero:

>3. When She Had Sex With Whomever She Wanted
>4. When She Called Out King Robert Baratheon For His Adultery

I wonder how this works

Truth, my friend.
But not necessarily only from the older women, they all sub-consciously do it to each other all the time.

These threads always make me sad.

feminism is cancer and must be eradicated.

Same here. I avoided 2 marriages thanks to a mix of fear and sheer luck, and right now I'm 40 and I'm dating a 29 years old girl. Redpilled and conservative. God bless the rural and strictly catholic side of northern Italy.

I'm dating a girl who was a virgin. How ever she did once give a blow job.
Forever tainted. Can't get the taste of dick out of my mouth when I kiss her.
I can only imagine what it's like if your gf isn't a virgin. Disgusting.

>The cold hard truth is women will always be objectified, its in mens biology to do so.
The cold hard truth is all human beings will always be objectified, it's in human biology to do so.

Don't give credit to the feminist argument that only women are judged by there looks. We all are judged by the first impression we give to people.

fabiusmaximus.com/2017/01/09/we-broke-the-american-family/

Fabius has written a bunch of articles saying just that.

Agreed.

Just becuase girls are systematically raped and sold like cattle at 12 in your country doesn't mean it's like that every where else, roach

A harsh reminder that any kind of general movement will always leave behind people who have suffered because it didn't really fit but they wanted or needed, but because they didn't know what else to do in order to solve their problems so they latched on it.

This is of course also relevant to liberals who circle-jerk around their virtue signaling because they aren't satisfied with their status quo, and likewise to republicans who desperately seek economic peace and are promised it, not realizing their jobs are long gone and will never return thanks to automation and the fact that there are too many humans for everyone to have good jobs.

It's the worst kind of brainwashing.

The globalists teach them to throw away and hate everything that makes people happy.

If/when they wake up, it's too late. They're destroyed as human beings.

>he thinks any girl is a virgin past the age of 12

>swedish
>not marrying a qt aryan swede
You're a fucking disgrace.
you'd better be an asian, otherwise suicide yourself.

Why do Canadians hate Asians so much? I'll take Asians over blacks or mestizos.
At least Asia has functioning societies.

>girls crying in the self revelation of their existence as a bucket for cum

I don't understand a single word, but fuck me I could fap to this, got a link Denmark bro?

I don't hate them, but when a white man marries an asian it's like a bear having partnership with a naked mole rat.
Mole rats are colony animals like ants and bees, nothing wrong with them, but they should stay in their fucking holes.

no point in saying this, people want to be sexist. admitting that women objectify men too makes them have to admit that they are the same as women and that the mistakes women make are on the whole little different from their own failings, and thus they lose their vaunted chouvanistic supremacy over women. just look at this shit going on in this thread, the predjudice against women.

it all boils down to a giant mirror, but people don't want to accept that the broken society they observe out there is tracable back to something inate in all of us instead of just penises or uteruses or other petty differences we exclude from our in group.

Its a strange sensation, as a woman, to feel like you have been deliberately duped by an ideology that you were raised to believe was the absolute right way forward. For me, it has transformed itself into a searing anger, that Ive slept with men for casual sex, largely when I did not want to , but because I felt 'obliged' to. Do not judge women too harshly on this, we genuinely follow the cultural pattern set out for us, and the tragedy is women are hard wired to please men. When the school . media and surrounding culture tell young women that they can please men by having sex with them, they will. Its not about independent thought. If you meet a virtuous woman, it is because she was raised to that standard, and was shielded from corruptive influence. Sure you get good girls and bad girls, but by and large, the vast majority are obedient to the standard presented to them. I live in working class area, and Im now utterly ashamed to see girls raised and encouraged to be sluts..

Feminism is on the way out, the evil will be defeated.

This song says it all. It is this influence that is destroying girls. I'd have listened to this as a teenager and bought into the image. Now I'm horrified this pernicious garbage is even allowed in public. Listen to the lyrics and imagine you're an impressionable girl who has no notion of standard other thanwhat is presented to her
youtube.com/watch?v=0HDdjwpPM3Y

Well if you want to go there...

There is no point is saying people want to be sexist. Humans will always find an us and them mentality, just look race, or class warfare, and now even generational differences. There is nothing wrong with this however. It's mans natural discourse to separate into smaller groups.

There is much truth in that last statement though, the only people responsible for letting the west slip into such a sorry state are westerners themselves.

This is 100% true. Girls and women are more conservative and obedient than men. So they follow instructions, more than boys and men.

That is also why women rarely commit serious crimes and do better in school.

I have sympathy and don't blame women who had to make these decisions at a young age. Still,women are responsible for their decisions and have the same political responsibilites as men.

Yup. The same is true for men, as well.
What is the message that TV series and movies send? It is all about "muh dick". "If you don't have sex you are a failure", "Having sex should be the aim in life for all guys", "People who don't want to have sex are sick people repressing themselves".

Look at the "wise" characters of our age

>Shaggar: “How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?”
>Tyrion: “In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl’s mouth around my cock.”

Life is about pleasure.

So what you're saying is we were right all along.

Huh...

youtube.com/watch?v=kkrHkJO5V58

>mfw jews are more redpilled on feminism than white women

Yup. The same is true for men, as well.
What is the message that TV series and movies send? It is all about "muh dick". "If you don't have sex you are a failure", "Having sex should be the aim in life for all guys", "People who don't want to have sex are sick people repressing themselves".

Look at the "wise" characters of our age

>Shaggar: “How would you like to die, Tyrion, son of Tywin?”
>Tyrion: “In my own bed, at the age of 80, with a belly full of wine and a girl’s mouth around my cock.”

Feminism, post-modernism, the Internet, cultural marxism, disintegration of morals, whatever it is, it's made this generation of women by and large unmarriable. It's at the point where every women I meet at university has already been through double digit amount of guys and only care about themselves. None of these girls are worth giving your life to or starting a family with, and it's upsetting. They'd rather just get drunk every night and fuck indiscriminately, and these are the smart ones. The college students.

God fucking damn it why did I have to be born at the tail end of the millennial generation? By far the worst women of any era. Gen Z is more conservative and they're resisting a lot of the brainwashing, so maybe I just have to wait until my 30s and marry a girl younger than me.

Leftism is a cult of self-destruction and death.

Sadly the OP rings true from my experience the last girl I was seeing she was actually starting to evolve from the university 'lol i'm so smart an perceptive and everything I've ever been told is infallible' mindset, into a more nuanced and adult view of the world with careful encouragement. Sadly the EU referendum business pretty much destroyed her mentally and my being a smug little shit probably didn't help. either way IT'S OVER NOW, sad

At least the cats are happy

I keep my real conversations for men.

For women, I just make them feel good about themselves so I can fuck them. Words of intellect and logic are not only wasted, but unwanted, amongst women.

Post tits with the cookies covering the nips

Women *want* to be objectified. When a woman says "don't objectify women" she means "you, hey you - you in particular, don't objectify women. Because you're gross. Hugh Jackman, however, he can use me as a masturbation device any time he pleases."

Take what women say, reverse it, and you have the truth.

It's eradicating itself. Feminists don't breed. They just corrupt younger girls by turning them into feminists

First years of millennial Gen here
I got lucky, and finding a mate for my younger friends is damn near impossible. The happiest of them just married a woman in her 40s who had only been with 1 man previous.
If you have any friends in a happy marriage, try checking out his wife's friends? Women generally stick to similar women

Fuck did I need to hear this.

Thanks leaf. That's some damn good advice actually.

>Why do Canadians hate Asians so much?
Why do you think Vancouver is called Hongcouver?

>upcoming danish movie called "Venus"
Never heard of it. Most be a small insignificant production.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.
(1 Corinthians 6:18)

We literally have the handbook for life, but nobody cares

No shit. They made it, after all

Women were sluts way before feminism, you guys are just not around them enough to understand. Its a hard pill to swallow when a young man realizes all women are sluts, even their own mother when she was young (if she was hot enough). Its just the way it is. Even in muslim countries where cheating is a death sentence you have it happening all the time, sex worth risking their life. Women are not programmed to stay loyal to one man.

Nah fuck you. Slut shaming is a big thing and you chose to ignore it, slut.

>Do not judge women too harshly on this
We won't judge you, because you'd never learn.

We'll just cosign you to the worst fate a woman can suffer: social isolation, and dying alone.

I actually hate everyone, 20yo, still a virgin and wishing to stay that way, nice job and hobbies, following the iron pill and maybe a 7/10 without make up.
I can't even bring myself to be attracted to a guy since I couldn't stand discovering if he had any partner before.

How fucked up am I ? Is this how the new generation is shaping up to be ?

>I'm dating a virgin
Please let her home, can't you hear her cry, Gavrilo?

Women have always, and will always be sluts.

The difference is, in the past they were fettered by social constraints. It was much harder to slut around and not get caught when you had a thousand shaming eyes on you. Hence the old jokes about it being the mailman or milkman's kid. Because they were the few dudes that were socially acceptably allowed to be sniffing around a married woman's house.

Nowadays...those fetters are gone. Women are completely unfettered to let anyone and everyone around their house, and anyone who is saying otherwise should be shamed. Couple that with social media and tinder... and the ability and opportunity for women to fulfill their desired level of sluttery is orders of magnitude higher than it ever had been before.

The worst thing is, building a family with a nice aryan QT guy would be a dream. But I doubt there are any virgins left in this era.

Di dove sei, famiglia

Because major metro areas in Canada are flooded with asians.

>How fucked up am I ?
You are not?
I don't get it, why do you think you are fucked?

Go look in a Church, I guess.

I am completely antisocial since early childhood, a mix of egoism and wanting to crush anyone I dislike. This includes sluts, and I'd rather not know people if it's to spit on them afterwards once I know they've wasted their lives away.

I will trade you.

All your Asians for all of our blacks and mestizos.

That's a nice idea. I hope there are still untainted young men left as well, who won't give in to the life the media sell them.

>guy
>he
kill yourself fag

>considered the current odds of the West finding their balls, claws and fangs and enforcing their borders and culture
>find the odds aren't so favorable
>consider if I should fight for Western civilization when the time comes
>realize there's nothing to fight for

>consider converting to Islam so I can be ahead of the curve
>you're not allowed to remain unmarried

I guess I'll just die in a last stand against unbeatable odds.

any ~20yo guy that isn't 9/10 or has tattoos is guaranteed to be virgin. you're just another bitch looking for some pity party over nothing

You see, leaf, finding a girl is easier than ever. Finding a good woman is hard. Finding the right woman is so difficult a task that the stars and the planets need to align to even have a chance of finding her.

If you find a partner you're good with, fucking keep that partner.

T. Dated a lot of girls.

There was a point where I'd see them as succubi. I thought that we had been lied to, that relationships and true love didn't exist. More than three fucking decades it took for it to happen, but it did. I'd fuck a mountain gorilla if being with it improved my life and made me happier. My ancestors didn't care when they stuck their dicks in every town they plundered on every continent. Why would I?

I see the gay standard has become the one for you. How does it feel misinterpreting anything ?

I clearly wrote I'm the kind of the person who can't even stand talking to someone in fear of discovering they're sluts, and be severely disappointed.

Just because I hate the boil festering on my ass doesn't mean I want full blown AIDS.

Chinks are chinks, but niggers are niggers.

Destroying the women in yoyr society is probably the most harmful thing you can do to it morally and financially.

A country needs string families and without the two vital componentt to fanily, the man and the woman, you simply dont have families anymore. Family is your country on a molecular level. Healthy families are what makes a nation great.