ITT

We must meme her into presidency. We have until April!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkYi9x8tHW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amen to that
Deus Vault to all the French

We must.

Le Pen is mightier than the sword. KeK is making it so fucking easy for us.

The language barrier is proving difficult. The meme machine can't achieve full power with most Sup Forumsacks unable to speak French and put together good memes for the French electorate. What would need to happen would be for some dedicated French anons to make the memes and then direct the rest of Sup Forums in spreading them.

is there enough time?

fuck france

Kek wills it

>Brown eyes.

he will will it

>(((marine)))

Firing up my Le Pen meme folder.

would be okay if you took out the trump and putin

wrecking the BBC:
youtube.com/watch?v=LkYi9x8tHW0

But I want a federalized EU...

NO

>Trump profited from meme magic because everyone on this board speaks English.
>Le Pen doesn't
>mfw Trump proved globalism works

Germany I think my country is evidence enough that superstates composed of smaller ones are OP. A federalized EU could dominate and make a more unified white culture.

Isn't a more unified white culture and identity what Sup Forums wants?

Yeah, but not under the EU. It has to fall, in order for a new union to arise. a white nationalist union.

Probably never gonna happen though.

fuk kek and fuk the frogs

Subversion by ecological means is not honorable.
Also Merkel is inviting lots of non-Whites and then forces other EU states to match Migrant Quotas, so yeah.

Nationalists tend to have irridentist claims on other countries, often leading to war. A breakup of the Union could very well lead to this.

Why not just subvert the current order? Its more plausible and easy to just elect a nationalist to a federalized EU.

>honor
>politics

Pick one.

I meant white nationalist that would (more or less) see Europe as a nation and protect it's interests.

I think it would be hard to subvert the current EU, as it is basically owned by globalist Jews. It was created to destroy nationalism in Europe (and possibly to destroy whites in general)

fuck off you absolute retard, every country/region in Europe doesn't have the same ethnicity and culture, my ancestors didn't made the borders to become one superstate

European friendship ? Yes
Big fat european country ? Fuck no