Gotta admit they have a point. How do you justify this behavior?

Gotta admit they have a point. How do you justify this behavior?

no one cares about your rebbit posts leaf

>White killer: THIS IS WHAT DONALD TRUMP'S AMERICA LOOKS LIKE
>Non-white-killer: we don't know all the details yet let's wait for the investigation

t. Black Twitter

>leaf

The rake is coming leaf. Days of double talk are numbered.

why do people pretend this happens?
according to the media, all perpetrators are "white man" or "youth"
both of these are codenames for sandnigger and nigger

someone get the rake

Nah, it's refusing to mention the race/religion that's manipulative and dishonest. Quit pretending liberals are in control of 90% of the media. I know you kids are desperate to be the underdogs, but you're really not. The US is pretty much split down the middle, but you all get the sissy treatment because you refuse to grow and toughen the fuck up.

>Quit pretending liberals are in control of 90% of the media.
found the heeb

Literally not what happens.

It's quite the opposite, actually

Maybe so but it seems believable so what do you have to say about that?

Because Muslims suck

Failed Leaf shitposting aside, did they ever release the name of the Heidelberg suspect?

>what do you have to say about that?
I already said it.

>Leaf logic

>white guy kills some people
>Liberals: The silence is deafening! Why isn't this act of terror (despite no political or ideological motive) condemned?!?!?!

>Quit pretending liberals are in control of 90% of the media.

And then OP stood up to go take a piss, only to hit his head on the rock he lives under.

>15 replies
>failed

nah man we're just getting started

that's wrong.

Ever watch the news? Two black are caught on camera stealing or killing.

Reporter will describe them as men in their 20s and very vaguely.

A blind person listening to the broadcast won't know they're black unless they look at the security footage on the TV.

Whenever the race of a suspect is not mentioned, you know he's black.

When its a Muzzie, terrorism generally turns out to be the safe assumption
When its black, violent ghetto gangster is the safe assumption
And generally the same for spics

Whats the safe assumption for whites?

stereotypes are based on statistics.

>maybe
definitely.
i would say, "Oh, like how CNN and MSNBC referred to trayvon and michael brown as innocent children, despite both of them having violent criminal records? How about them white washing Zimmerman and the Orlando Shooting guy? If you don't know anything about current events, don't say anything retarded."

Leafs are so bad at this

On crazy pills. Or if you're a liberal, it's "neo-nazi right wing extremist domestic terrorist".

if you call me a leaf I win

It's the exact opposite of the truth. Especially if it's a minor terrorist attack and those involved are Muslim or black you won't hear about the race for an entire day or more sometimes.

If it's just a shooting where one person was killed the media usually doesn't care about withholding the identity.