George Bush officially supports open borders

George Bush olbliterated Trump yesterday and came out in support of welcoming not only illegal immigrants but also immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never did I think a decade ago that the media would support Bush.

Media hates Trump so much they're willing to support W. Wow. Bush, it's too late for your dynasty. You stole the torch from your brother and reduced him to begging his own fans to clap. Of course he'll say anything anti Trump to try and make his family relevant again.

>Trump is bad, m'kay.

Nor did I think remoaners would shill for tony blair in a last ditch to stop brexit.

Th eNigga always supported open borders, him and his family are part of the pizza club

>I bombed Muslims for 8 years, and by proxy killed millions. They are good people so let them in!

Wtf I hate and/or love Bush now

>mfw He was my first president...

As if we needed more proof that the Republicans and Democrats are basically the same fucking party.

Like if you hate this nigga

Literally Hitler 10 years ago was an alright guy.

-CNN

>libs miss bush now

Top kek.

Bush is a neocon war criminal...

>the Bushes are globalists
Gee, who the fuck didn't already know this? Congress is flooded with this filth and 4-8 years of Trump won't stop them.

also deported 2 mil during his time.

wow who gives a fuck about W anymore the left isnt going to magically like him CUZ FUCC DRUMF

Bush would like something that ends in the death of many Americans

>oaksterdam

Kek

>there

Bush and his neo-con cronies have always been open borders. This is not news.

>support of welcoming not only illegal immigrants but also immigrants
Just like his butt-buddy Blair. They always were two peas in a pod.

What's the full quote, OP? Don't be a retard

>"I am for an immigration policy that's welcoming and that upholds the law," Bush said.

So much butthurt in the Bush dynasty over Jeb not getting the ticket.

The liberal media will have a field day with this, but honestly, I don't think anybody is going to care. This election exposed the establishment Republicans. They're as bad or arguably worse than the Dems.

We dodged TWO bullets this election cycle. A Bush or a Clinton running this country.

>Old fuck with no chance of living to see the nation destroyed by mass-immigration

Immigration is not the big part of his message. Him requesting a full investigation into the Russia thing and defending the media is.

People will pay attention to a former President essentially subtweeting Trump.

Wtf xe love Bush now!

S A G E your ass

A

G

E

funny you globalist fucks always mention immigration as if Trump has anything against it.

Of course dubbers didn't say a word about king nigger but he'll swipe at trump

Bush is a war criminal.

legal immigration reached it's highest levels in us history under bush, the illegal immigration population (officially) peaked under bush, he gave us the phrase "islam is a religion of peace"

combine this with what he usually got shit for from the left (his incessant warmongering, the patriot act etc.) and he's one of our worst presidents, the republican voting base was too blinded by payback for 9/11 to see how fucking awful he was on conservative issues

>when you're this desperate
Goddamn this is glorious

Thank Gd Jeb didn't win despite his diversity pick wife.

That would imply Jeb had a chance
Trump barley had a chance because he was the ONLY one who could have won
Everyone else bent or would of immediately bent the knee to Clinton

>satanist pedophile sadist wants open borders

Of course.

The Bushes support open borders and this is a revelation?

Their chosen one for the last election married a mestiza and has brown kids. One of those brown kids tells other mestizos that they need mestizo leaders in American government, in Spanish, of course.

The Bushes are internationalist tools.

(y)

>Republicans != conservatives
Retard.

You have to be 18 to post here.

He is like the biggest saudi cuck ever and also lives on a ranch in texas where he will probably die before he will see any muslim no matter how open the borders are

Uh yeah, that's why I said the "Republican" voting base, retard. He won re-election and had consistently high ratings from working class whites (the largest republican voting demographic) throughout his presidency.

Bush was a terrible president, so he shouldnt be talking

We've come full circle

Strange times we're living in

doesn't that make you feel old as shit

>George W. Bush is the worst president in the history of America, except when he's saying something we agree with.

Probably cuz he's a "true republican" neocon Reagan loving 'patriot' they can push to try and convince Normies that this is what a Republican candidate should act like, and not like Trump who can't be controlled

Bush used weasel language out the wazoo to appeal to foreigners and moderates. Let's dissect the exact quote:
>“I am for an immigration policy that’s welcoming and upholds the law,” Bush said.

This is in reply to Trump's "Muslim ban" and saying Islam does not equate to terrorists. He doesn't call for an end to a ban on returning visa holders/issuing new visas. He's just toeing the line. In the same interview he says he considers the media important (but not on the honesty of media in general) and basically said we "need answers" on whether or not there was russian interference without saying it was happening.

It's to get some positive press for Jeb! and the rest, particularly for setting up George P. Bush, Jeb!'s son, for a future presidential bid.

Liberals officially agree with Bush now.

Hahahahahaah

I would vote for Bush over Trump any day.
Trump is still the joke he always was to me in 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, and 2015.
The only thing that changed for me after the election is that I found out he's a rapist and a good chunk of America has lost their fucking minds after 15 years of Fox News

This is to set up Jeb in 2020 when Jeb defeats Trump for the nomination!

I hate dynasties. I wouldn't vote for the son, brother or wife of a sitting President no matter what, sorry!

Do y'all think if Trump hadn't run Jeb! would have won?

both sides were controlled opposition for globalism

He's a neocon, just like the rest. No surprise.

Meh a lot of things do. Dubya doesn't seem all that long ago in the grand scheme of things.

Obama won when I graduated high school. That seems way longer ago than Dubya for some reason.

This Yank Cunt, should be up in International Criminal Court in the Hague.

(along with powell and Blair

wtf i hate neo-cohens now

It nothing new that Bush is in favor of open borders. He tried to jam amnesty down our throats on his way out

Reminder that everything they said about Trump they said about bush.

>Racist
>Sexist
>Homophobe

Even fatty Mac fat face Moore tried to organize his impeachment.

You're an idiot then. Carry on.

except for Bush it was justified, Trump it isn't and (((they))) didn't seem to care so much when Hillary was in this position

Nobody has said that post Trump election.

I hate Bush, but at least he is a decent person and he wouldn't put up with Russian disinformation campaigns.

He understood that citizenship made you a real American, not if you support him or not.
Stupid wars made his presidency a failure, I doubt Trump will meet that standard, his first military action was a failure, and he was just watching TV while the generals were in the situation room. Stupid. Lazy. Loser

>basically said we "need answers" on whether or not there was russian interference without saying it was happening

Trump should get a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's situation before the MSM try and get pressure on a prosecutor to look into Trump's connection to Russia

Forgetting about the Patriot Act?

Give me 5 reasons I should support Trump or that he is a decent person.
It can be anything, even that he tells kids to vegetables (he doesn't)

I think Bush name was still too toxic after 2000-2008 under Dubya. Clinton was far enough away from 1992-2000 (it was her husband) to win the nomination and almost get the presidency, but even a lot of the controversies were about her white house days as FLOTUS.

Incumbents rarely lose reelection and even with low approval ratings presidents typically win reelection. I don't think Jeb! will run in 2020 if Trump is still in office as expected.

George P. Bush would be many years away from Dubya by the time 2024 or 2028 rules around and won't have the "legacy" of being a "Loser" who got clobbered by a reality TV star like Jeb.

>would of

gas yourself

This.

>doesn't want war with russia
>not pushing for regime change in sovereign nations
>treats illegal immigration seriously
>wants to boost domestic infrastructure spending
>wants tax reform

>t. liberal shill

Reducing illegal immigration.
Not actively trying to go to war with major superpower.
Already working to reduce national debt instead of increase it.
Already brought DOW Jones up to record levels.
And is going to begin construction on a wall soon.
I've met your bizarre, arbitrary demand. So now I demand 5 reasons you would've supported Jeb.

How is that different than the "fake news" meme?

I care about climate change, I care about vaccines, I care about prison reform, I care about health care.

I understand you think that stuff is all a fake joke. But its not to me, or any reasonable person.
You are no better than that quote, you just substituted Jesus for some other cult leader, but at least Jesus was nice

Oh, when did Trump say he wanted to get rid of that.

The only sketchy government stuff I've heard him even talking about was gitmo and torture, which he wants to expand.

>be bush & co
>promise no nation building in middle east
>intentionally ignore all intelligence warnings
>the jihadists happens as a result of intentional incompetence
>promises to avenge and attack jihadists (not the saudis, but secular iraq)
>rise in patriotistm and islamophobia
>attack iraq and engage in nation building you promised against
>setup more hate laws
>setup surveillance police state against everyone (both mustlims and antimuslims)
>punish islamophobic/racist/patriotic americans with anti-hate laws
>promote tolerance and import more muslims
>promote war against muslims
>enact more police state laws eroding further rights and effectively criminalizing patriotism
>everyone now under surveillance and considered a threat
>bush replaced white workers
>bush opened borders
>bush instigated worsening in identity politics

Daily reminder that this guy did 9/11.

Does anyone ever get worried that it looks like publicly Trump has no allies and if he goes down it's all over for us?

>>bush instigated worsening in identity politics

Obama's original campaign was largely a meant as a criticism of Bush. "Hope", "Change", in contrast to Bush and of course McCain, another demented, neocon warmonger.

If not for Bush, we wouldn't have Obama.

Stupid bajoran trash. Cardassia should have wiped off the surface your planet when they had the chance.

>>be bush & co
>>promise no nation building in middle east
>>intentionally ignore all intelligence warnings
>>the jihadists happens as a result of intentional incompetence
>>promises to avenge and attack jihadists (not the saudis, but secular iraq)
>>rise in patriotistm and islamophobia
>>attack iraq and engage in nation building you promised against
>>setup more hate laws
>>setup surveillance police state against everyone (both mustlims and antimuslims)
>>punish islamophobic/racist/patriotic americans with anti-hate laws
>>promote tolerance and import more muslims
>>promote war against muslims
>>enact more police state laws eroding further rights and effectively criminalizing patriotism
>>everyone now under surveillance and considered a threat
>>bush replaced white workers
>>bush opened borders
>>bush instigated worsening in identity politics

well said jew

TRUMP is not one entity

T.R.U.M.P is all of you

you are all TRUMP

Truth
Realizing
Ultimate
Meme
Power

Jeb:
Immigration reform
Would of elected actually qualified people to government posts
Would not have divided the country so much
Would denounce racist ideas in the mainstream
The stock market would of done the same thing if any republican been put in charge.
Would have a democrat in office.

bush ziokike family = white genocide family

shun appropriately

>Would of
Yep, you're a fucking imbecile who's bought into the media narrative of Trump. Btw, did you know he's also a closet klansman and eats babies?

Yup.

Even Mike Pence doesnt have that outsider flare that Trump has. He's more susceptible to becoming a Bush neocon if left by himself.

This is the same faggot that 9/11 happened under. All opinions discarded.

Remember this is the same faggot that helped ruin the country

>an immigration policy that's welcoming

That doesn't mean open borders. It means an immigration policy that welcomes people who respect the fucking law.

Shit is terrifying. It feels like this can't last too long....

I feel bad for the way we treated based W. Compared to Donald Dumbfuck the man was a scholar and a saint.

>Meh a lot of things do. Dubya doesn't seem all that long ago in the grand scheme of things.

>Obama won when I graduated high school. That seems way longer ago than Dubya for some reason.

Obama's presidency was long as fuck because it was a grueling non-fucking-stop war against him bitching about guns, fucking up our healthcare, and bowing to foreign leaders like a bitch. Everytime I turned around that piece of shit was on the news talking down to the American people like he was our dad or some shit. Or he'd go abroad and talk about how backward the American people are.

Meanwhile getting a Nobel peace prize for being black while bombing brown kids around the world and expanding every conflict we were in.

At least W felt like he loved and respected this country and its citizens.

This. I don't know if what I'm gonna say is heresy but I believe he was even worse than obongo.

I think the Bush name brand will forever be toxic (or at least for a while, maybe until ISIS is finally fully dealt with). It's true that time has sorta helped soften the Bush name, but the thing Clinton had going was that Bill was actually a decent president. Bush was a disaster.

Trump literally used George to nullify Jeb's entire campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

>George P. Bush would be many years away from Dubya by the time 2024 or 2028 rules around and won't have the "legacy" of being a "Loser" who got clobbered by a reality TV star like Jeb.

People might remember Jeb being BTFO'd so easily and not support him. Though you never know with how long the Kennedy line has gone.

>silent for 8 years under obama

>objects to Trump policy 1 month into trump administration

fucking traitorous piece of shit I can't wait for all of these cunt republicans to be voted out

don't forget this shit let mccain and others know we're paying attention

>At least W felt like he loved and respected this country and its citizens.

What planet were you living on? Certainly doesn't like America back then. Everyone hated Bush

fuck off kike

But they will use him, pic related.

The left has no pride or real values, they will say or do anything to get their message of the day across

>tiny font "my opinion"

>le "if ppl find out my employer is soros i need to be careful" man

I thought /pol loved Bush

Yeah, I remember not far into 2006, people largely just stopped talking about Bush, really even making fun of him. I feel like aside from 2005, not a whole lot happened with him on a personal level during his second term, and people by and large just got fatigued with him. Nobody really made fun of him all that much after that, he kind of peaked with how awful he could be and mocking and denigrating him just got old for most people.

It's bullshit to say Bush loved and respected this country though- if he did, he wouldn't have done things like sucked up to Islam close to as much as Obama did and shilled for amnesty, but Obama was far more antagonist on a direct level to American institutions and norms, and that was a constant throughout his ENTIRE presidency.

George P. Bush is half hispanic which will give him a lot of appeal in a general election.

Life is too hard to predict (who in early 2015 thought Trump would win the nomination, much less the presidency?).

I think if the Bush name is still too toxic it will bear itself out in the primary process just as it did this time, should George P. Bush try to run in 2024/2028.