Redpill me on Duterte. I agree on the steps he is taking with regards to drugs

Redpill me on Duterte. I agree on the steps he is taking with regards to drugs.

One of my main concerns is that his most vocal supporters (mocha, sasot, etc.) are pseuds or had no reputation within the academe. Their arguments can be debunked with simple logic and research.

It is sad to say that the intellectuals in our country, the ones who could influence any reputable nation, lean against his policies. Why is this so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6BvK4StAyG4
youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA
thinkingpinoy.net/
youtube.com/user/RTVMalacanang/videos
mindanews.com/tag/duterte/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who determines who is an intellectual?

For the sake of this discussion, it could be as simple as using cold hard facts a.k.a reputable studies to support their side of the argument. If you could explain your logic properly, that would be fine too.

>the intellectuals in our country lean against his policies. Why is this so?

Like this intellectual?
youtube.com/watch?v=6BvK4StAyG4

It's easy. They became intellectuals because they went to university. Universities are brainwashing factory.

That, or "intellectuals" are rich and usually friends of the oligarchs. They have everything to gain by having a corrupt president. That's why they hate the just and righteous and honorable Duterte because he's a threat to their lifestyle.

Red pill on anyone who makes extrajudicial killing on a single issue legal: it won't be long before they accuse all of their political adversaries and opponents of that single issue. It's an easy way of killing all opposition and creating and shoring up a dictatorship without getting a lot of international flack.

Stop destabilizing the Philippines with your fake news.

youtube.com/watch?v=498JG-eK6hA

What you're saying is based on corporate mainstream media news, who produce fake news. It is in their best financial interest to oust Duterte. With him gone, they can plant a corrupt president which can funnel Philippine wealth to their corporate pockets.

Stop reading fake news. Here's real news:

thinkingpinoy.net/

Debunk it I dare you.

>Redpill me on Duterte

see link on: take the red pill

He's the hero the Philippines needs

wasted trips, murdering people over using light drugs like weed or LSD is utterly barbaric and id expect no better from island savages such as yourselves. you should feel ashamed. anyone with any semblance of common sense would oppose that legislation tooth and nail.
>basically, you're a sack of shit

With regards to subversion by the powerful, the Marcoses (I don't have proof for this, but here me out) are known to pay people to manipulate online discussions in their favor. Propaganda is spread regardless of the credibility of the facts to manipulate the consciousness of the masses. How true is this?

Also, the so-called "dilaws" that are supposedly responsible for the manipulation of the media in favor of the rich and the powerful to oust Duterte is questionable also. I need proof of these too. If you guys are going to redpill me. I need proof.

First of all, do you agree or disagree that the local and mainstream media intentionally report fake news about Duterte to intentionally show him in a bad light, using misleading headlines, lying by omission, quoting him out of context, etc.

February 25, 2017 photos.

We

Drugs literally cause degeneracy. We don't need that if we are to become competent citizens. It ruins lives and communities. We are a nation who admittedly could not afford to fix our drug problems through a rehabilitation programs. It is arguably cheaper and more effective to kill degenerates. It is ethical in our contexts.

I am skeptical about this and I don't have an answer to this. That is why I asked you to redpill me on this issue. Sup Forums has provided reputable sources and studies done by the academe to redpill me on issues regarding race, gender, religion and politics. If you say that the mainstream media is truly against Duterte, I will need proof.
Also, if it helps, I am convinced that Trump is being attacked by the media controlled by the leftists and corrupt globalists (I support Trump). If you could prove the same about President Duterte, then I will gladly agree with what you have to say.

Academics live with other academics.
They talk with other academicians.

A society with academics would be a society with very little crime, high trust and almost no violence.

In such a system, a leftist government would make 100% sense.

The problem is that the rest of the world does not live in such a world.

It's called an Ivory Tower for a reason. They're closed off from the rest of the world.

>If you say that the mainstream media is truly against Duterte, I will need proof.

Easy.

1) Watch Duterte's speeches from
youtube.com/user/RTVMalacanang/videos
They're full, raw, uncut, unedited, clips with no journal commentaries and opinions.

Alternatively, you can read the full transcript if you don't wanna watch videos:
mindanews.com/tag/duterte/

2) Now read the mainstream media news like CNN, Rappler, Dailymail, Reddit's r/worldnews/

3) Compare what they say about Duterte vs what Duterte actually said.

4) You will see the bias.

I will read up on this. Thank you kababayan!

According to my filipino bf and his family duerte is really popular. He is a man of action, and hes seen what crime and drugs does to the average man.

Although you hear that he shoots alot of drug addicts, he mainly goes after dealers and cartels according to my bf