Details on Trump budget

>WHITE HOUSE SEEKS $54B INCREASE IN DEFENSE SPENDING
>WHITE HOUSE TO SEEK CORRESPONDING CUTS OF $54B IN NON-DEFENSE
>WHITE HOUSE TO SEEK LARGE SPENDING CUTS IN FOREIGN AID
>WHITE HOUSE: MOST AGENCIES WILL SEE FUNDING REDUCTIONS
>WHITE HOUSE: MANDATORY, TAX PROPOSALS TO BE RELEASED LATER
>NEW U.S. TRAVEL ORDER SAID TENTATIVELY PLANNED FOR WEDNESDAY

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/details-emerge-trumps-budget-54bn-boost-defense-big-cuts-foreign-aid-federal-agencie

>WHITE HOUSE TO SEEK LARGE SPENDING CUTS IN FOREIGN AID
fucking finally, y'all motherfuckers need to take care of yourselves

I agree but it is far less than you think.

In fiscal year 2014, the U.S. government allocated the following amounts for aid:

Total economic and military assistance: $43.10 billion

Total military assistance: $10.57 billion
Total economic assistance: $32.53 billion
of which USAID Implemented: $17.82 billion[4]

WITNESSED

This. The west is not responsible for sustaining the dregs of the world.

Trips of Truth

DEFUND ISRAELI GIBMEDATS

Oh wait...

>tables for a year things like "we will stop paying for other countries to defend themselves", "they've got to pay their fair share", "we're wasting our money on them", "if they don't contribute to the NATO budget we won't defend them", "we have to use that money in better ways for us", and so on and so forth
>proceeds to increase the military budget by 54 billions
?????????

*rambles*

foreign aid is less than .5% yes half a percent of your budget, what a hero trump is

Witnessed

That half a percent is enough to make subhuman niggers have 8 kids each somewhere in Africa

Hell yeah

who are we invading and when do you think we'll declare? After I wanna be on the draft dodger death squad if my body survives

All Hail America

this message has been approved by thoth

He should just add one token Christian majority country to the travel ban so the courts can't touch him.

You fuckheads elected another war monger

Trump has already lowered the national debt by $34 billion in his first month. King Nigger increased it by $72 billion in his final month.

CAN'T
STOP
WINNING

Every penny counts

Fucking czech'd

Careless foreign aid to developing countries is inherently anti-humanitarian and anti-ecological. Either send none, or commit to keeping that country from becoming a giant shithole until it is developed. The most that should be allowed are things that benefit the wider world, such as vaccinations to eradicate transmissible diseases.

If you help a developing country half-heartedly, you contribute to population growth, but not necessarily to reduction of suffering, and however many years down the line, the population will be exponentially bigger, and exponentially more people will be suffering, and it will cost exponentially more to ease it.

If you don't help out a developing country, people might suffer, but the number affected will be much lower.

Is my thinking naive? I don't see how it could be wrong.