Dear "build the wall" faggots

dear "build the wall" faggots,

planes exist.

you can buy pretty cheap tickets for them.

that is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USfKJYZcUmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the TSA doesn't exist

Wow really made me think

>all those people affording plane tickets.

Yeah,no

so melon heads in central america have planes now? do they hide them in the aztec pyramids?

Customs exists. We're going to make TSA great again. That is all.

haha.. is that why the left is really fighting the first travel ban? they're afraid all of their voters won't be able to get here.

We just need a bigger wall then. What's the problem Paco?

>sorry Mohammad Ali Lopez
>you've been denied entry

can't buy a plane ticket and get in illegally

applying for visas is pretty fucking easy

dear "planes exist" faggots

slingshots exist

they will launch you to any location on the planet you desire.

that is all.

stop replying to these threads you insufferable retards or at least learn to sage ffs

where is herve villachez when you need him. one hell of a midget plane spotter there.

We're still not paying for that wall

If illegal Mexicans can pilot an undetectable airplane then I think they can live in this country.

>Trump's ban goes live
>people stuck in airports, not allowed to proceed
>b-but mestizos can just buy a plane ticket!

Someone isn't paying attention, and I think it's that faggot OP.

You do realize the C in ICE stands for Customs, right?

That thing department everyone who flies internationally has to go through when they come into the US?

>The last time you were in the United States you were deported for over-staying your visa
>Visa denied

It's not anti-immigration it's anti- sneaking in and living under the system and not paying taxes and committing crime. You dumbfuck.

Then they wouldn't be illegal would they you mong?

you're assuming they left in the first place, dumbass

They come over legally, then just don't go home when their visas expire.

>planes exist.
Of course they do...they leave chemtrails every day! In case you don't know, Lindbergh finally made it to Paris.

majority of illegals have just overstayed their visas. this is how it actually happens.

I just said "deported"

Hey David Brock, don't get mad because trump is trying to end Mexican slave labor

So that's fine. Do you really not understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration?

Dear open borders activists,

Surface to air missiles exist.

That is all.

>implying there's no border at airports.

yeah, cause finding a specific unregistered person is an easy task that is regularly carried out as an all-out manhunt by ICE. this is also done by the millions. get fucking real, faggot.

>People poor and dumb enough to walk through desert without water can afford plane tickets
>ignores that taking a plane would mean basic checks can be run on you and records of you in the country exist
>so fucking stupid you didn't even realize those two simple things and you try to make fun of others

do you know what overstaying a visa means you then become?

you pay for it by keeping your criminals. we dont want em

You're right!

You can't land where you're going without a VISA, dumbass.

Airport terminals are surrounded by rather high barbed wired walls and heavily guarded.

That is all.

>ignores the fact that visas exist and they're pretty easy to get and then overstay

>majority
More like 40% at the highest estimate. And if the wall could curb the other 60% even by a small amount the wall would pay for itself.

>even by a small amount
>wall is going to cost 25 billion
sure dumbass

Yes it is not going to fix the whole problem
It is going to fix part of the problem.

Why find a specific person?

around the country ICE agents are going into churches, courthouses, airports, even homes, and demanding identification from anyone with brown skin or an accent

the only reason they have failed in the past is they were ordered by the president to only deport in cases where serious crimes had been committed, the new rule is if you can find them deport them ASAP and don't let them back in

coupled with trump's plan to triple then umber after of ICE agents and,8 years of this and the millions of illegals in this country will be gone or self deport because they'll have no freedom of movement, and no way to make a living.

And when people see how simple it was, and how our politicians have failed us for decades willfully, another open-borders candidate will never be elected again.

Wow, that's offensive.

plus we get an even better landmark than china.

>What are ladders?
>What are shovels?

Yep, exactly. 40% of illegal immigrants come to America through overstayed visa passes. That number will drastically increase once the wall is built too.

yeah! what's wrong with targeting every person with brown skin?

goddam you people are the cancer of this planet

go cry to Sup Forumsblart about how recism isn't considered normal and dump milk all over yourself faggot

The cost of the wall is priceless when it means less ugly beaners and a less brown country

>planes exist

why cry? I'm winning

Mexico for Mexicans, fuck off we're full

>hundreds of people sent back by plane last week
>children, people with cancer, etc
>u-use pplanes

Beat you to it faggot

Implying people who can't find a way to get into America legally have the means to hire someone to fly them over illegally

>thinking a plane will bring the volume of illegal broke beaners and drugs into America that pre-wall did

I think we know who the real dumb ass is

prove it

name one instance of ice raiding a church. liar.

You're trying to contaminate the gene pool, please castrate yourself or go home.

You do realize....

customs exists....

right?...

>OP has literally never flown internationally
What a poorfag pleb shit eating retard no-dick moron virgin faggot...

Not if people are also required to show ID when they get accomodation or apply for a job.

Why bother, when they go to the airport they're just gonna be kicked out for being too brown

tremendously underrated post

If they did find illegal aliens being hid in a church, once the tacos are arrested they should burn that church down, I bet they all other churches would cut that shit out real quick.

Airports have walls you irredeemable fuckwit.

I mentioned having records of the people you mongoloid. Not my fault you can't comprehend.

man this is such an easy one, stop LARPing

actually a few mosques have been busted for housing like 40 to 80 arabs in residential neighborhoods here in NY.

>implying I don't know that

Are you sure? That sounds very racist and I don't think people in general are as racist as Trump.

>The Murder rate isn't zero and some murderers are getting away with it
What's the point of trying to fight it or tighten up security breach if it'll happen anyway?

>Coyotes don't exist.
So that's why Mexicans all arrive by plane.

Source on Trumps supposed racism? so if you dont let arabs bang your wife and daughter u b racist?

I think you sir are the certified dumbass. Armed aircraft patrols are a drop in the bucket. Consider it a minor detail on the budget. Beans are not going to be pulling an elysium without stealing a drug lords shit tier cessna. Not going to happen.

>dear build the wall anons, why so much use of eminent domain? Taking property from private citizens for a promise of peanuts is pretty anti-freedom isn't it?

>planes exist.
You're welcome.
t. white americans

This is bait. What is immigration? You can't just fly into a country with no documentation. Hell, they won't even let you on the fucking plane.

That sounds more like a misogynist issue to me. Who am I to tell women who they can and cannot have sex with?

And if you don't see how Trump is racist I suggest you educate yourself.

you pretending that 99.999% of people living on the southern border dont want a wall?

In Virginia, they waited outside the church because they saw some homeless Mexicans walk in

Well it's either this or get rid of all safety nets, make voting extremely strict, and loosen up self defense laws. What do you think is easier to achieve?

>to get in a plane you need a ticket
>to get plane tickets you need documents
>to get document you need to be legal

>planes exist.
>mfw

Actually, illegals aren't required to do that at some places. Most corrupt businesses will hire them in exchange for paying them less. Many of my relatives are illegals, so I speak from experience.

I'm not implying that we shouldn't do anything about the overstayed visa passes. I'm just saying a wall is not going to be enough to stop it.

Actually no, they are pretty fucking expensive.

Building a wall isn't going to stop illegal immigration from Mexico.

I've been to the USA legally to visit a friend who I served with on a joint British/American unit in Afghanistan.
I was asked loads of questions and had to show my passport. I don't mind showing my passport - it's acceptable proof of identity and to get a UK passport, I have to provide a birth certificate showing that I was born in UK, and proof of address. That's utility bills or letters from government organisations.
We don't have ID cards here. The rest of Europe does.
A driving license is usually acceptable if you need to show ID. The police can ask for ID, but we don't have it, so you can decline.

still didnt name an instance of racism u overeducated cuck

Now, now. Ad hominem doesn't solve anything.

>planes exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=USfKJYZcUmI

>. I'm just saying a wall is not going to be enough to stop it.

Your entire post is accurate. The only way to stop mexicans from living illegally in the usa is to either crack down hard on every employer, which is impossible, or to make mexico great again so mexicans would rather stay in their homeland.

but then we still would have the rest of central america flooding into both of our countries. if america had any damn sense, we would be doing everything possible to reduce corruption and increase development all up and down the american continents.

they were busted at a 7-11 across the street from a church. nice try fag. saw article on thinkprogress.org

Fpbp

no its not
you make it fairly difficult for legal, temporary visitors. guess i should just cross the border illegally with the mexicans.

That's just a single 25bln purchase, along with I'd assume a billion every five years to maintain it at its prime.
Much less than you'd spend on illegals.

hey hey goys

>Mfw planes are just smoke and mirrors and you actually get shot through an underground tunnel then get brainwashed into thinking you were in the sky

I totally agree with you user. Unfortunately, the corruption of American corporations will never cease to exist. They're running the show behind the scenes. Without them, we would be completely screwed.

>planes exist

its illegal to land so you need to shoot down the plane
Oh my gosh why are you so dumb

Its a construction racket.
Concrete is notoriously hard to keep track of.
It is simple to inflate costs without even having to do anything.
"Oops, we need another 25 million dump trucks of concrete, it took more than we expected!"
And the taxpayers get to pay a huge bill to pour cement in the desert.
Stupid Amerifags not understanding what a scam for laundering money the construction business is...

So you obviously don't understand the threat.

We have a system in place to make sure drugs don't get trafficked in a flight.

People being forced to swim across a river with a backpack on to sneak into a country and run drugs? Without a wall? How can we stop that?

Illegal alien spotted

OUT!!!

Actually, most illegals came here on visas and then overstayed.