Is there a more redpilled movie?

Huge movie faggot here - always adored this movie and was my fav of the year in 2015 when it came out. After all the recent bullshit I've only just realized how red-pilled it is. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/anewempire/videos
imdb.com/title/tt0099871/
imdb.com/title/tt1876277/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked it. I'm waiting for the second.

good film

sicario better. also see elite squad, and a serious man

best 3 movies in my opinion over the last ~10 years

I like how he assfucks that princess

>Red-Pilled
>entire scenes dedicated to one of the protagonists slaughtering "rural and suburban retards"

Keep in mind that that scene wasn't even in the original comic series

This

She wanted to get fucked in the ass so bad

How in God's name is that shit redpilled?

>entire scenes dedicated to one of the protagonists slaughtering "rural and suburban retards"
Yes...IMMEDIATELY after hailing satan in a church

this was so fucking hilarious, absolute madwoman

> Heaven and hell are right here. Behind every wall, every window. The world behind the world, and we're smack in the middle.

I've heard that people hated this movie because it wasn't faithful to the source material. I really enjoyed it though

It also ended with the globalist elites getting their heads blown up, including a very specific shot with a black man's head. Wonder who that was...
you can try to deny it, but OP is right.

this is a redpilled movie

its not, but it had a white guy killing a black bad guy so just go with it

in fact, Sam L. is the only black actor that i recall that gets to play the evil mastermind role. its knind of funny, that with Hollywood trying to be pc it stops blacks from being the "big bad" and keeps them as dumb muscle... maybe thats the real red pill?

this m8. That whole church scene was just "hurr durr look at all these dumb white christfags."

If you're looking for a redpilled movie, look no further than The Dark Knight Returns.
>Batman (Sup Forums) retires but then sees everything go to shit
>He comes back in a more brutal manner than before
>MSM and "experts" (normies and liberal enablers) call him a fascist and a sociopath "muh victims/criminal rights"
>The establishment frees the villains (niggers and spics) because they're "rehabilitated
>They immediately murder and destroy
>Batman is forced to match them and is even further denounced by the general public
>Eventually the president (Jews) send Superman to take him out
>Batman fakes his death so he can move his operation underground with a select few loyal followers
Frank Miller is based

How the fuck Is drive redpilled? Cause he stomps some guys head in over his upsession with a woman? Seems pretty blue pilled to me

This.
The only reason the put the scene in a church was so fedora tier atheists could masturbate to it.

>Main villian is globalist/NWO, main goal is population problem.
>Hero gets to have asssex with damsel for saving the world.
>Training montage weeds out the pussies, instead of picking a set amount of minorities (lel starbucks)
>Man on inside (michael caine) is traitorous (DNC, McCain, as one of hundreds of real life examples)
>literally a scene of obama agreeing to villian's pitch, then his fucking HEAD EXPLODES at the end.

Where is the Truman Show?

I found some old german films on youtube, of the third reich era, but most of them have no subtitles, and my german is real bad.

I managed to find one with english subtitles tho. It shows the Hilter youth against Internationale youth camps.

youtube.com/user/anewempire/videos

That butt fuck triggered a lot of feminist girls.
Prerty hilarious

It isn't redpilled at all. Fun actiony shit though. Good "dumb" movie you can just throw on. Not redpilled in the slightest.

>Robert De Niro
How can I guy who's in so many redpilled movies be such a cuck in real life?

>idiots who don't understand context

He literally HAILED SATAN before killing everyone in the church, was killed himself RIGHT after. THEN ALL THE BAD GUYS HEADS EXPLODED

5s

Lol what is this shit, just saw it in another thread too

Was not really red pilled, but pulled on the heart strings of red pilled people. Most normies would watch and only come away entertained by action. Absolutely loved how they had king nigger plot with the Globalists and had his head exploded. Suprised more SJW libs didn't REEEEE.

Just rematched this movie the other day when I was about to off myself. Works everytime.

It's very curious to see war cinema in action. I wish I knew better german, or there were some english subtitles on those.

Isn't it the movie where a limey goes into a church and kills the whole crowd but I'm not supposed to feel bad because they were bigots?

Same with Matt Damon

this movie is better than the comics tbqh

He also dies in that fight and the entire thing is to do with lack of control despite what kind of people they may be.

imdb.com/title/tt0099871/
imdb.com/title/tt1876277/