ITT we pretend the Nazis won

MEANWHILE, ON VIERCHAN...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmsdHnQ7RD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Life is good

Why is everything so awesome all the time?

Holy fuck guys life is so amazing

In was vor einer entartete Sprache wird hier denn geredet?! Ich werde euch der Gestapo melden.
Heil Hitler!

Of course, we won because of the great contribution made by Italy
C-can we keep Greece?

Guys why do we have to live in this shitty society, wouldn't it be so much better if the allies won the war?

Churchill did nothing wrong btw

Thank God we killed off those evil Jews before they made their cancerous state. Seriously, we dodged a bullet there

For a second we were afraid that we would have to pay you to take it.

Lol get you bluepilled faggots, Churchill did nothing wrong, Jews were humans and deserved to live

Why didn't we gas the Jews? Deporting them only allowed them to create a base of operations from which they can continue their global criminal activities, but now under the protection of a sovereign state.

hey is anyone concerned about communist expansion??? hahaha, just kidding they got btfo'd.

I don't actually have the greatest internet here on Mars.

>Jews were humans and deserved to live

Triggered. I am reporting you to the Reich ministry.

Thank god Hitler won, if they hadn't the Jews would have invented some extreme unchangeable story that everyone would be pressured to believe or risk prison sentences

But Mosley has already lead us to the stars and convinced Mussolini to decolonize and provide good conditions for massive economic for all the nations of the world.

Churchill is a deadbeat.

PS, I don't remember being married having 2 kids a house and a sweet uniform at this age! Think if the allies won. They'd be going through with that Kalergi plan, handing out Charlemagne prizes for whoever kills the European culture through race mixing. What purpose would we have then?

Right? Could you imagine what those zionists would have done to the west and the Levant if they weren't transferred off?

Don't you remember? Italians took Moscow. It was glorious. Nobody expected winter fighting from semi-tropical living, but you guys are just full of surprises.

Guys you won't believe it, but my cousin actually found a jew in the attic of his grandmothers house. He was stone-old and it looks like he was up there hiding for the last 70 years, eating rats and brabbling something about his sister from the Netherlands. After my cousin called the Gestapo they told him he'd get a Ritterkreuz 2. Klasse and a brand new fucking Volkswagen VII. I'm jelaous as fuck.

great BBC series on atm called SS-GB.

Set in Nazi-occupied London, the drama is based on the premise that the Germans won the Battle of Britain.

They did win the battle of Britain?

It also has a nude Kate Bosworth hnnnnggg

just graduated from the academy in berlin, gonna go ship out to africa to tame those niggers AMA

Great Britain is dragging its feet again with giving out visas. Why does their empire include all the good holiday spots and we only got shitty siberia? Hitler got screwed by the perfidous anglos.

Whats your opinion of the new guard soldiers armour design dudes?

You can consider yourself lucky that you got to retain Lombarida :^)

Nice digits. It needs some emblems though.

Currently chilling on the clouds of Jupiter. Who /comfy/ here?

No we defeated the Nazi in the air, but they bombed us to smithereens.

People dont quite realise how much Britain lost in WW2, what we sacrificed to ensure victory.

We never recovered

Me and my beautiful, loyal wife just got married today :) We're gonna get children now, I'm so excited! Gonna move to picture related when she gets pregnant!

>Bombs the shit out of Neustria and Flandern durring the last war years
>MUH LONDON REMEMBER THE FIREBOMBING

Here we go again.

>Muh blitz was as bad as Stalingrad
>Muh blitz was as bad as the Siege of Leningrad
>Muh blitz was as bad as the Rzhev Meatgrinder

I know this is wrong, I know, I just...

Shes so beautiful, guys, but shes an African. Why am I feeling this way? I was taught that this was wrong, so why does it feel so right?

My wife is starting to suspect, and I think my coworkers as well and I don't know what to tell them. I'm living in an endless nightmare. This is immoral, but this other girl, I can't stop thinking of her smooth dark skin. I want to see her again.

Gratz!

Hope you have a long and happy life and raise a nice senpai

Oh well. I need to fuck off then.

lol just fabricate some evidence against her to make her reenslaved by you and you can do whatever you want.

Stop it lad, otherwise I have to report you...

nice flag, what country is it?

Madagaskar

>tfw too irrelevant to be part of Reich

What, you forgot that Hitler did a deal with the jews to move them to their holy land post war.
They now control all of the middle east
Israel is the countries name

Do you think the Americans will ever try to attack Europe? Even after all the sanctions I think they're planning something.

mufti of jerusalem was against this you shill

Beautiful and congrats.

I swear, if we didn't make the choice to do the right thing and overthrow the deep state and the financial government, I'd probably be going to a propagandized university and listening about how us straight white male, possibly Christians, are to blame for everything. The propaganda was in the works before, as revealed by disclosed documents. Luckily service counts for something and we're all better off. Could you imagine what our women would be like if feminism evolved to it's logical conclusion?

Gross.

we love you canada :D

I'm not talking specifically about the damage from your shitty coward Luftwaffe, i'm talking about what we had to sacrifice to the Americans, what we had to give them, the power we had to concede in order to get the US to engage in the war.

The Middle East and Africa is now rudderless becuase of it, we had control, now control is gone.

Enjoy!

What is the point of covering up Hitler's parkinsons? Everyone knows he has it and the Reich covering it up is only giving people a reason to join the resistance. Nobody cares he has parkinsons so why do they cover it up? The world has been in a golden age ever since World War 2 was over.

Right. He sounds disappointed though?

They were right about their gratitude. Or lack thereof. Especially after all those redvolutions those guys caused.

what happened to your flag spain, I thought you were fascist, just like everybody else?

I think I will call the SS now
>calls 188

If the Nazis won, we'd all be posting under the Mars flag right now.

They would lose.

Man, this Ha'avara agreement was a good idea after all. Thanks Reich, you're my greatest ally!

I'm so sorry m8. I'll break the larping for a moment: You guys should have kept the empire. I don't think it was solely America behind it. I think Britain had traitors in the ranks who didn't want to see it great. I think the same people in Britain as in America did not want to see Britain great.

It really is a shame.

It's gonna be replaced soon.

I don't exist, this is awesome

We got Macedonia back.

Isnt it great that the reich made argentina actually white?

Mosley was a better fuhrer then Nigel tbqh

I know what I'm doing in life and I have a non degenerate gf

T-thanks hitler

Unfortunately, I don't think they would have had age extension in time to keep him around forever.

Mosley was top tier

lmao no shit

Nobody stopped Poland, and they started to build even more Polish death camps.

god i love my family my job i wife my kids my country life is so beautiful, i love you guys too

I am sad now

What did kek mean by this?

So shall it be?

This is pretty autistic

Keep searching, fags.

>tfw being the master race

Kneel down, human scum.

I don't know dude, since the nazis won my great grandfather never had a reason to be here. Resulting in me never existing, its totally worth it

This is the future lad

It's not our fault the soviets prevented us from liberating Poland in favour of their pacifist politics

It's pretty amazing how every problem in the world suddenly vanished with the last Jew, isn't it, Kameraden?

lads this thread is depressing me
is there anyway to save the west?

yeah never been sick since that moment

Not enough swastika

Yes, several, DOTR being in the center of all of them. Don't break character

>racemixing with ayys
disgusting

Love this picture of classic Times Square.

No

Churchill did nothing wrong.

its on his cape

we just enhanced ourselves

goddamn palestinians.
need to stop coming to europe and shitting this place up. I swear we gassed the wrong side

>israeli giving proper advice with nice digits that have been checked right now

wut

I JUST GOT HIRED TO MINE ASTEROID 48 75 743!!!! i'M BUYING THAT LITTLE ISLAND AND RETIRING IN 5 YEARS YOU FUCKING PLEBS!!!

We truly have the best anthem : youtube.com/watch?v=LmsdHnQ7RD8

No user. We're going to die off and our leaders want us to. Our women are apathetic at best, and cheer on the destruction of our identities and people at worst.

Libertarians and conservatives won't face the real problems of the day.

Antifa stalks the streets waiting to club anyone who fights their identity and ancestral purpose.

Spirituality is mocked.

Jews around the world guilt trip the west for expanding, yet desire and will attain greater Israel. We are their client state.

It's been nice since the Reich sent us all back to Palestine and outlawed Judaism.

Sup Forums is a place of social exiles. You all would be the popular opinion and have no need of this place. It would be filled with leftists, communists and jews.

*enriched

Advent reinforcments incoming on your house

More depressing than the larping about children and healthy marriage culture

>tfw you hang out on Sup Forums anyway, because the Gestapo needs to keep an eye on these subversives

kek

Konnichiwa, watashiwa Mike-kun
I am fromu Maraysia
Asia berong to Asians
Japan very stronk

Hello, Japan! I heard you've had a booming birth rate, keep it up!

Man, Trump's just a boring, forgettable, generic president.

Guys I just got my free money in the mail.

Feels good to be Aryan.

He is a fat, orange narcissistic scumbag. Not only that, he's a civic nationalist and has fallen for the capitalistic jew! Hopefully USA will come back to it's senses and become great again.

Today was a wonderful day as an SS-Officer ( as always). My wife and 4 kids gave me a great welcome as every day when I come home. Just had a good meal an now kids read their essays about the ongoing colonisation of the Jupiter moons to us, which they wrote for school. I love my life.