Attack the legacy media

Attack the legacy media.

y-yes daddy

I am aware who Styx is, but is there a context for this creepy image?

alright youtube
the so-called lamestream media
*sips tea* *spoon clangs*
it's actually quite funny, honestly
that's about all, peace out

the legacy media, and so forth
it'll be hilarious to watch

The "so called" left. Starbucks Marxists. Are they fucking retarded?

Wut are you tacking about?

10.2 inches.

I predicted this months ago.

He just dresses like an autistic larper sometimes. Though I think he made that video about a meme war specifically when Hillary Clinton gave her infamous alt right deplorable speech

>styxlittlehammer

I meant the weird OP/dagger/pentagram pic

>Styx X Lana OTP

>ywn be a part of an occultic orgy on Walpurgis led by Lana and styx

why does he look so ridiculous

They'll never be a match for meme magic, these people's will is too weak and their propaganda is absolute garbage.

Gets me everytime.

What's his actual name, anyone know?

Oh look it's the daily "ignore what Styx says, he looks odd" thread.

When it's windy and styx is outside, does it whistle?

Has he made any decent videos lately? I unsubbed after I realized he is a retarded faggot.

Tarl Warwick. Pretty strange name, don't know if it's his family name or just something he came up with himself but i don't think he has ever addressed it's meaning because i don't think he really wants to be known by that instead of just Styx.

He made Varg sort of upset, that was fun. Styx vid was like 25 min, Vargs response just over a minute :P

why the fuck of you degenerates watch styx? this guy is a fucking retard that looks just as autistic facts are facts; this guy looks like an inbred.

That's a story that we'll never tell

XXO

BOOM!

stop spamming you's faggot

>implying you wouldn't dress like a badass DnD sorcerer if you had the free time and extra money

I can't wait for my wizard robes and hat to come in the mail.

What did he mean by this?

Now we know.. He had his heart fucked by a SJW.

>"I'm such and edgy Satanist loool XD I wish we had Satan as President lmaoooo XD"
>"OH NOEZ TRUMP IS PRESIDENT AND HE DOES BAD THINGS HE'S LITERALLY SATAN! WE NEED SATAN TO HEX SATAN SO SATAN WILL GO AWAY AND I CAN STILL BE EDGY PRAISING SATAN :("

Fuck off Styx.

I would rather dress as a girl.

Yeah i'm like 80% sure the spammer is Styx. Tell us who the fucking co-host is going to be. Even if he doesn't show up, who cares? I just want to know who it is.

Styx is cute. CUUUTE!!!

>No styx subscriber ever uses Sup Forums, it's only he himself.
Sure makes sense leftypol. I remember you trying to do this to Molyneux (and failing) and Sargon (and failing) and Varg (and failing.) Are you desperate?

Triggered cus he opens a window and won't take his jacket off. Plus his cocks 2.2 inches bigger.

>he didnt watch the /comfy/ vid about why styx always wears jackets inside

Ta livet av dig fjolla.

To be fair he does appear here often, he just doesn't announce himself

I mean he said it himself, he just shitposts and if someone catches on he will never admit that he is actually Styx. I don't really know who you are but it's pretty much Styxes MO to troll random threads about himself.

Why not both? It also gives you an excuse to grow your hair long.

He's said he identifies himself if he's posting and remains anonymous when simply lurking. And even if he does shitpost, he's not doing anything his critics aren't already when they spam thread after thread about "this irrelevant youtuber we're obsessed with." But since the same reddit fags have done this to everyone who ever gets praised here it isn't a surprise.

i laughed out loud

Well i've never seen him actually identify himself, except that one picture where he has a timestamp, but i'm pretty sure that's fake. The way i see it is Styx uses Sup Forums whenever he's not working on his books or videos, so throughout the day he must be here enough to notice all the threads about him, and why the fuck would you not troll the shit out of those threads if they are about you? I sure as hell know i would.

i think i set him off with my "stix little hammer" post

they tried to use the waning crescent moon? lmao what a bunch of noobs

as if a bunch of leftist women are intelligent enough to read hundreds of books on magic and actually know what is bullshit and what isn't

ALRIGHT YOUTUBE
THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA IS TRYING TO FUCK US
WE HAVE OVER 9000 SHITPOSTERS ONLY FROM CANADA
THIS SO CALLED "CTR" WILL NEED A RAISE WHEN THEY GET UTTERLY DESTROYED, IT'S QUITE FUNNY
*Spoon, sips coffee* THAT'S ABOUT ALL PEACE OUT

>Waning crescent moon

It's like they wanted to get hit with memetics.