Thoughs on Vaporwave? Is there so deeper meaning in this movement...

Thoughs on Vaporwave? Is there so deeper meaning in this movement? Numale reporters says is manifestation against capitalism. As far a music is crap opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rAWAtTyEGE
youtu.be/2NNMHxqJp6A
youtube.com/watch?v=nYmPW4__hYg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
youtu.be/a_exRMuMCrs
youtu.be/FCb3rblTEds
youtu.be/rTfa-9aCTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=3JhdEXWuTYw
youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VAfkH8u-Ir8
soundcloud.com/pentium_2/brutalwave33300
youtube.com/watch?v=rH-qUOLPK5k
youtube.com/watch?v=HRVkFgJrQnk
youtube.com/watch?v=7B8q9q3Kcj4
youtube.com/watch?v=wLMKz7UmTaI
youtube.com/watch?v=aa2y0ms8GTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it ain't shit. 99% of deconstructionism is not art.

Vaporware can be made great again
youtube.com/watch?v=4rAWAtTyEGE

Vaporwave is a nostalgic re-imagining of the 1980's and a celebration of the excess and prosperity of Reagan's America. If anything it's a celebration of Capitalism.

It's a rejection of danceable electronic music for weirdos. Small cultural victory.

even stranger when it is made by people not alive in the 80s... like an imagined nostalgia.

fucking this

wow, that was actually not bad. downloading.

You have to know the full and complete garbage concept of identity vaporwave has had since 2011.

>listen to patrician music from various obscure sources
>last fm shit with other patricians online
>use electronic music digital audio mixers to fuck around with obscure sound
>share online
>some faggot makes one album and suddenly it has a forced narrative

Everything from that point on was based on that then over the years weird and forgotten levels of aesthetic substance contributed to the bastardized notion of identity.

>tv static
>80s television cuts
>the whole neo nostalgia era that was popular from 2013 to 2015

I need to get a life.

I've heard some people say that it's a deconstruction of consumerism or whatever

I would say it's also a bit of a longing for the past, it's not a huge leap to see why you might prefer the past over the hyper-politicised present.. but maybe that's just growing up

It started off as a critique of capitalism and then we realized those days were the last death rattle of capitalism at its peak.

Numale reports will interpret anything to support their communist agenda.

We all should know better about media works by now.

This. But what is important is not its current meaning: Sup Forums should be making use of this for memes. Current America doesn't have a culture anymore, they're all listening to minaj/gaga/etc jew-funded crap and it shows.

>tfw you just want to go back to the days of initial d and ddr and early internet when everything was innocent weeb shit

youtu.be/2NNMHxqJp6A

This is comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=nYmPW4__hYg

>tfw the internet or Sup Forums will never return to this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0

TFW vaporwave attracts truckloads of useless memberberry neets.

also

im just in it for the aesthetic

youtu.be/a_exRMuMCrs
youtu.be/FCb3rblTEds
youtu.be/rTfa-9aCTYg

Simpsons wave was something special

>simpsons wave

youtube.com/watch?v=3JhdEXWuTYw

is that glasgow airport?

youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ

h o p p e w a v e is better

V A P O R
M E T A L

youtube.com/watch?v=VAfkH8u-Ir8

the difference between vapourwave and retrowave is almost non existent except vapourwave has more hanging beats which can replicate wind. other than that no difference

This is just nine inch nails

This isnt politics or news.

It's political art

fucking this. millennials just invented industrial.

You literally couldn't be more wrong

It wasn't popular only in 2013-2015, it was popular before that (drive) and is popular now (fash.)

Vaporware surges as the need to create a new aesthetic in a world consumed by the need of new things.
It reaps on noatalgia and the deconstruction of 80's hits. It's what Stockhaussen would have done if he was a 90's kid who grew to be a cynical and ironic asshole who just wanted to go back to better times.

Don't listen to these idiots who are just catching up on vaporware because it became a hot meme 2 months ago.

Vapormetal is the future.

soundcloud.com/pentium_2/brutalwave33300

I can fuck with this

I like it mostly because I actually like italodisco and 80s dance music, so it's kind of like a cool glitch remix of good music for me. But I'd say a critique on excess consumerism isn't such a bad message if that's what they're trying to go for, even if they might have other reasons for it.

Ebin. Is there more?

shoegaze is white male music and is better developed

nah this is the first I made

I love shoegaze also.
youtube.com/watch?v=rH-qUOLPK5k
youtube.com/watch?v=HRVkFgJrQnk

Am i the only one who thinks today is better than 2011 (minus zyzz)? Back then i remember feeling Sup Forums was stagnated as fuck (minus /fit/), now it influences political narrative of the globe.

underrated.

It's our generations futurism. Even if it began as a lefty aesthetic, only fascism mixes politics with aesthetics, so we could co-opt it easily.

Is it possible that you are the portugese from the /lrg/ threads? If so, be sure to post that shit in there if you make more.

what about synthvawe?

>italo disco

mah nigga

It scratches my novelty itch for music
youtube.com/watch?v=7B8q9q3Kcj4

not sure even what counts as vaporwave anymore, I listen to these songs because they are nostalgic, melancholic, but still impersonal and bitter-sweet

yeah I'm that guy. If I make another one I'll post it there. A based German posted my video on his channel called magaman. We're trying to send the video to Hoppean Snake Memes and to HHH Physical Removal Services on Zuccbook.

DUT DUT DUT DUT

Shoegaze hasn't been very white since the 90s, it's mostly the Japs doing neat things with it now. In fact a lot of the best alt rock this decade comes from over there.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLMKz7UmTaI

Meant to post this too
youtube.com/watch?v=aa2y0ms8GTY

Synthwave is superior

It is just a different variant. Vaporwave is more calm, synthwave more agressive. I can appreciate both, favouring one over the other depending on my mood.

another retarded hipster meme-genre on it way to the grave of other meme-genres