>Superior missile technology
>Motorcycles
>Unrivaled hand to hand skills
>Powerful navy
How can america compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=OK-4TXlZjag

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PHSHHj2
belfercenter.org/publication/closing-time-assessing-iranian-threat-strait-hormuz
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVDR-y03XX4
exiledonline.com/the-war-nerd-this-is-how-the-carriers-will-die/all/1/
pando.com/2014/05/26/the-war-nerd-iran-is-building-a-fake-aircraft-carrier-how-can-you-tell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Motorcycles have got to be the most useless thing on the battlefield. All you are is a fast moving, totally exposed target with no offensive capabilities unless you have a passenger, which requires some skill and limits your speed and maneuverability.

>rocket launchers on the back

Stupid sand niggers.

everythings better with a missile launcher on the back.

They have 3 soviet u-boats and 11 skirmishing boats..

Apparently our navy can be overrun by a bunch of johnboats so that might be all they need.

Your navy can be overrun by one Swedish submarine, the naval power of persia would shoot kamehamehas from the their Gulf to yours

''navy''

I love the way Farsi sounds.

"""Greatest maritime nation in the world"""

Navy?

>Iran
>Navy

Roflmao

all those "what the hell am i doing" faces kek

They only need to block the straits of Hormuz which is very narrow. If they can do that they blow up the entire world economy. The US has amazing naval power, but if you only need to block around 20km you can fight it.

They do hit&run. And suicide runs. So not so stupid, it will have a effect on the moral. Like the swarming speedboats. The finns and nazis also had motor atack squads

They can bring havoc to strait of hormuz and the yemeni sea, that will block like 2/3 og tragic or something. The moment that does, the price of oil, gas and food will go so up that the people here @ Europe will rise and revolt.

Traffic. My autocorrect, phone poster. At shitter.

we have more aircraft carrier groups than the entire planet combined.

Are you fucking retarded? each of those carriers contain nearly a 1/5 of your entire nations pathetic airforce. LOL

Despite sanctions, the Iranian naval forces have succeeded in making great achievements, Sayyari said, adding that if all countries opposing the Islamic establishment pool their resources they will fail to make any breakthrough to hinder the Iranian Navy’s progress.

He downplayed the impact of sanctions against the Islamic Republic and said Iran’s Navy has managed to manufacture military equipment, including destroyers such as Jamaran, Damavand and Sahand, under such embargoes.

I wish a nigga would...

These fuckers would get wiped off the face of the earth about as fast as Saddam and the Iraqi military did.

wow so powerful

lol. That hand to hand combat is worse than Braveheart background extras tier.

That's all very, very impressive, but the US still has more money, and we can build more bombs. We're willing to bomb you for ten, twenty years.

That autist on the right is all like "I'm supposed to eat this?"

wtf i love 12er shia now

discord.gg/PHSHHj2

And all we have to do is focus our entire firepower on the narrow straits of Hormuz to blow them the fuck out and reopen it again. That's a literally retarded argument.

They BTFO Saudis. It's good enough for me.

But then you are just blocking it. No ship is going to carry oil or goods anywhere near an active warzone

Literally GLA had better tech a decade ago.

There is absolutely zero appetite in any of this country for an iran war

>No ship is going to carry oil or goods anywhere near an active warzone
What? It won't be an active warzone anymore. We BTTFO. No more warzone. Resume shipping.

current U.S. naval strategy

So that means Russia, America, Scandy countries, and all the other oil states will be slush with cash?
Sounds good to me.

>superior hand-to-hand skills

Fucking plebs.
Give me one bottle of koskenkorva and I will fuck them all up.

Leaked footage of Iranian motorcycle corps.

awww it's wittle sweetie wheatie's first navy

No everyone in the world gets fucked and US military officials think it would take a month at least to break an Iranian blockade based on the 2002 wargames they played out and Iran was weaker then.

>8 year cold war with iran
>israel chimps out and gets btfo
>trump signs trade agreement to signify unity with them as he's leaving office
freedom from our handlers is coming

pretty weak shit desu

>the middle east is the only place in the world that has oil
Poor lad.

Ok, then within a few days the Iranian ""fleet"" will become dust and all the goodwill Iran has been trying to build for the last decade will evaporate, so I don't see your point

I was expecting dramatic music and flashy editing. This is shit.

This is what happens when you don't have to leave your local McDonald's to kick another country's ass.

>oil

M.D. Geist?

it's called food deprivation warfare. we eat all the enemy's cows and starve them.

>dat webm

I have bootleg vhs bought in the 90's.
my hips are moving on their own

belfercenter.org/publication/closing-time-assessing-iranian-threat-strait-hormuz
Providing citation because I'm not full of shit.

Yes we are talking about oil. Welcome to the conversation, Achmed.

It has to do with how the value of dollar is tied to oil being transacted in USD. The way OPEC countries price and trade oil is very important to US economy. Look up petrodollar.

And yes, Iran is a part of OPEC. Most of the issues USA has with Iran is it's not compliant on how to price oil, attempting to be ringleader of OPEC and trading oil for euros or other currencies.

pls no bully the kraut for his autism

>America education on economics and geopolitics
What do they teach you in high school these days?

Yes, but we would be at war with them, and thus they don't get to trade their oil.
There are also other sources for oil around the world, so we don't have to worry about supply either.

>hes not american
>he thinks his military is worth a damn

>America is going to collapse! It's inevitable, goyim!
What are (((they))) teaching you is the better question.

Iran released another video too about their car industry and missile technology: m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVDR-y03XX4

We should send all females amd queers over there to defeat them. Just so they know how weak they really are.

I can't help but bully krauts. If it is anything like last time, more bullying will awaken the eternal kraut and we can get the crusades started.

>Iran is finally catching on to ww2 tactics
>DARPA is creating fucking target-seeking bullets, our newest naval vessels are being fitted with railguns, and we have the two most effective air forces in the world

oh no, what ever will we do?

Even Israel could 1v1 those fucking scrubs and go 20-0

No, burger, you are having issue understanding me.

It's not about the supply, it's about how the US dollar's value is tied to the petrodollar.

Iran is an OPEC country that is not compliant on how to price oil or trade primarily in the USD, unlike Saudi Arabia (e.g., look at William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with KSA).

The USD's value remains high based off the demand created by the petrodollar system, which allows money-printing and deficit-spending on an insane scale

It's literally on the second and third pages of your retarded paper written by Harvard pussies.

>One observer argues that “countering any Iranian blockade might involve only a few days of fighting, with major disruption to shipping lasting only slightly longer.”

>Anthony Cordesman, a highly respected expert on the Persian Gulf, concludes that “Iran could not ‘close the Gulf’ for more than a few days to two weeks,” although what leads him to this conclusion is unclear.

>Meanwhile, the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Vice Adm. Lowell Jacoby, testiªed in 2005 that Iran has some capability to “briefly close” the strait, without defining what “briefly” means.

Listen, dipshit, someday you're going to grow up and realize that these little papers or whatever, are "think pieces" and "what-ifs" just providing possibilities and shit. Just because you linked it or that it was written by someone who goes to Harvard doesn't actually mean shit in the real world.

Iran will not close the strait of Hormuz. And, if they did, the U.S. wouldn't be the only one who comes in to BTTFO. It would be absolutely, unequivocally, unalterably retarded for Iran to close the strait of Hormuz for any reason whatsoever other than committing regime suicide.

You and that Harvard paper are fucking retarded if you continue to believe this.

Considering the design philosophy shipbuilding has taken, zerg rushing with speedboats is an actual viable strategy.

Everyone hates OPEC, by the way. Hell, even OPEC members hate each other. OPEC is the sole reason why oil hasn't remained a stable price in nearly three decades.
All oil states around the world would be overjoyed to see them go. As such, don't expect big daddy Russia to interfere. They benefit just as much as America would.

All the bombs that would fly in from around the world into those 20 kilometers would make a much bigger, deeper passageway filled with the bodies of failures.

Ok I'm pumped now, lets build some camps

OK Jamal and Tyron let me break this down for you. Let's say you have 3 weed dealers in town and the police raid 1 of them seizing 1/3rd of the weed. I know you're kind isn't good with fractions but try to keep up. Because there is less weed Juan and Paco both charge more because you can't go to your old guy and there is less product on the market because it the man keeps shutting it down.
Any disruption to the area for a month is a massive impact in global trade. Even if the blockade ends who sails millions of dollars down a strait where there is a 15℅ chance of sinking.

phalanx cannons for the air, human-operated turrets for the water. Zerg rush all you want, all you will meet is a wall of depleted uranium.

>Navy?

NO COST IS TOO GREAT!

offical pol discord discord.gg/PHSHHj2

You make the assumption that OPEC is a stable entity, when the reality is that their refusal to adhere to their own rules has crashed the global oil economy many times in the past few decades.

So you are the one that doesn't understand the oil ecomony, user. More states are discovering oil, and buying the tech they need to extract it. Gone are the days where easy Arab oil dominates the market, and that is why OPEC is in tatters lately. The oil glut was initialized by them, and that has impacted the prosperity of countries on all sides of the globe. Their time is coming.

>phalanx
>thinking point defences work
Actual wargames have been conducted and I have bad news.

The USA doesn't want OPEC gone. The Saudis (who were behind 9/11) are very good prostitutes for them.

Underrated cleared highlander naval knowledge.

Ironic that you use weed as an example, because the Mexican cartels are literally doing the same thing OPEC is doing in an attempt to crush growers in the states.
It isn't working for the Cartels just like it didn't work for OPEC. Keep pretending you understand economics, bub. Just don't forget to act surprised when OPEC implodes on itself.

Stop using info from before 2010. The oil glut around 2012-2014 had burned any support they had around the world.

Why are you insistent on acting like an authority on geopolitics when you are nearly a decade behind the times?

>current
Obama isn't president anymore

>be Americans
>lose to Vietnamese farmers
>lose to Muslim Goatfucker farmers
>lose to Muslim Goatfucker farmers again
>unironically believe you can beat Iran in a week

Is the fat clogging Americans brains? Don't they learn from getting cucked again and again by guerilla warfare?

Jamal explain to me how anti cruise missiles and mine deployment won't cause disruption in the world economy when such a major trade port is blocked or harassed. That's all I want to know.

>The oil glut around 2012-2014 had burned any support they had around the world.
Then why did Trump recently approve a 300 million dollar arms sale to Saudi Arabia, burger?

Honestly, bro, just drop politics and go play with noble dogs. Your mind is not suited for this kind of stuff, which isn't a bad thing.

CIWS have demonstrated their effectiveness in both live-fire exercises and in real-life situations

Why don't you try and put your little theory to the test?

America didn't lose to those people at all.

Plus, fuck rebuilding Iran.

Can't wait to see aircraft carriers finally get btfo. There's not gonna be another Midway dumb fucks.

pando.com/2014/05/26/the-war-nerd-iran-is-building-a-fake-aircraft-carrier-how-can-you-tell/

Agreed. MFW Britannia will never rule the waves again because ballistic missiles make it an impossibility. Still, neither will anyone else.

Did someone say Navy?

how do i turn off that fucking SUGGESTED banner that pops up every video its annyoing

That does indeed constitute a very impressive fleecing of the burger taxpayer.

I came. Seriously, though, we should probably double it. All of it.

Fire the shit at syria

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG DON'T STOP user DON'T STOP!!!!!!!!!