Sup Forums if you claim to be a Christian

You literally cannot refute this.

Yes, I can. Leaf.

Refute what?

Talk to me when the little kid walks on water.

"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me" Matthew 25:35

dis is r lands pendejo

racists out

Jesus was a dirty kike so it makes sense to make jesus a dirty beaner

Most mexicans are catholic, so they are heretics.

Therefore it is prohibited by the doctrine of Christ to even wish them well, much less offer them space to stay and money to do so
2 JohnKing James Version (KJV)
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Where is the bit about welfare cheque and right to take someone else's country from them by demographic displacement?

No

Thought so

Savage.

You're sure about that, Professor?

But americans are already heavily mixed with kikes, so it's a null point.

They even circumcise their dicks to fit in with jewish brothers

>he believes Jesus could genuinely walk on water

Pretty sure Jesus was judean, not arab.

Did everyone suddenly forget the concepts of separation of church and state

spics deserve to keep butchering them until there not one of the left. the trail of tears should have led to the ocean, and insted it went to mexico.

And meanwhile you think mohammed wasn't a pedo

Pretty much this. They do not come because they are hungry, thirsty or without clothes. They come here for the refugee money. Now if you would must provide them with a roof over their heads and 3x meals a day, none of this fucker will ever come here.

Mary and Joseph went to Bethlehem register with the Roman state for the Census. The newly acquired clay had to be sized up for tax purposes. Read book of romans. chapter 13 I think, speaks to Authority. So in summary, its the opposite of of the typical Illegal beaner behavior.

Exactly, the mexicans break their own law AND american law by entering illegally into the US.

Of course, since most mexicans are catholic, they give more importance to the oral traditions of the catholic higher ups than to the holy scriptures.

I guess I missed the part of the Gospels where Mary sneaks past Roman border patrols to give birth in Roman Judea.

Really activates my almonds

I'm pretty sure Christ isn't in there.

Why do they draw average people as saints? Western hipster commies are that much uneducated?

I would let people in need in but not dangerous people. And if they behave bad I would deport them.

Explain to me why these people are seeking ''refugee'' in the U.S?

They went from a Roman province to another Roman province. It would be like traveling from New Orleans to Mobile. Jesus was born in a Roman province but was not a Roman citizen.

We are all saints if we abide in Christ. Sorry you've been lied to by papa bergoglio

That's supposed to be the Holy Family.

Heaven has walls and extreme vetting

Romans 13

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

6 This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. 7 Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

>if you claim to be a Christian

I don't. We need to act and think in a pragmatic way. We should do what needs to be done in order to ensure safety and stability of our countries and our population, I don't care about the utopian fantasies of religious fuckers. I live in reality. I'm not going to support abolishing borders just because you show me pictures of crying children. I'm not an idiot, fuck off.

Wew I only realized that that's a beaner family because of the manlet father

So... America should accept millions and millions of mexicans? So what is Mexico part on this holy plan?

wtf i love mexicans now