Liberal Teacher Houses Refugee and His Family, Refugee Murders Him

nytimes.com/2016/04/12/world/europe/germany-afghan-migrant-murder.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/04/12/world/europe/germany-afghan-migrant-murder.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tahkk4fUtfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> BREAKING NEWS!!!

>An immigrant from Iran, Mehdi Hushmand was a beloved high school science teacher known for his devotion, and for going out of his way to help settle some of Germany’s newer immigrants — the more than one million migrants and refugees who arrived en masse last year.

>So it was a big deal here in Celle when Mr. Hushmand was found bludgeoned to death in the basement of his home in February. But the shock was bigger still when the prime suspect turned out to be a recently arrived migrant from Afghanistan whom he had befriended.

Muslim migrant kills Muslim migrant. It's what they do. It's who they are.

Two birds with one stone...

>nytimes.com/2016/04/12/world/europe/germany-afghan-migrant-murder.html

I hope his family got murdered as well. The more of these cucks's lines that get snuffed, the better the future will be

Wew lad. Clearly a translation error. The migrant thought he was gifted the home and was not only asserting man of the house style dominance.

Inshallah

Why does he have a brillo pad glued to each side of his head

Reading the article is disgusting. Germans are such cucked losers

OY VEY

>shitskin murders other shitskin
Oy vey, those fucking germans.

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHGAGAHAHAHAHAH

haha hilarious

>that hair
The fuck

lel

This

>refugee from Iran
>cucks raise monies to fly his body back homw

kek

lmao

good

P O T T E R Y

>in Germany
But go ahead and keep playing pretend to help yourself sleep at night. Germany is fucked

That hair and those brows...

It's genuine black humor at its finest. I would be sad if that teacher guy wasn't self-complying to host an immigrant and being immigrant himself. What we have here is a Muslim killed by another Muslim, yes, the thing that happens in Afghanistan every day. It only saddens me that other people have to suffer for the decisions of such clowns who think they are saints on this planet and too smart for laws and borders, because muh peace will overcome everything.

Hahahahahaha
>deep breat
Hahahahahaha
>wipe away tears
Hahahahahaha

it's nice to see that wojak found some measure of comfort and happiness in the end.

>Shitskin kills another shitskin
>But it was in Germany!
>Therefore the teacher was German
>xD Civic nationalism is the best and I'm an American mutt

You left out the best parts.

>In late March, however, the police disclosed that the Afghan had confessed to the murder and told them that he had acted because Mr. Hushmand — divorced and childless at 55 — insisted on marrying the refugee’s 19-year-old daughter.

I'm pretty sure the teacher just caught on that the Afghan was actually a nigger from somalia when he couldn't speak persian. And the nigger was afraid that he would get ousted so he killed him like a savage from somalia would.

>Famous American intellectual ability shines again
Are you dense nigger?
Iranians are shia, and this guy's wasn't even religious most likely
100% of mushit rapes and , murders, terror attacks in the west are committed by Sunnis aka Muslims
Shia are that "Muslims"- heretics an in line with other infidels like christians, atheists, buddhists to be slaughtered

Silent voters will take care of this problem.

In other news; studies suggest water is wet

Fuck, this guy shouldn't stab himself himself up, causing the poor refugees to be scared and run away.

what else than studies might suggest anything in a science lead world?

“You read a lot about the refugees when it’s positive,” Sebastian Nitz, a 29-year-old roofer, said. “Like a refugee found money and returned it. But heaven forbid someone does something bad. If you report at all, then it should be everything.”

>don't even need to purge the traitors, they purge themselves

How could you mistake a Somali for an Afghan?

>tfw all his neighbours are redpilled

it takes only one incident to turn people against migrants like this, once it hits home people get pissed.

HAHAHAHAHA

So you're the Shia aren't you Muhammad.

>>Civic nationalism is the best

Best indicator for an immigrant desu

>Muslim migrant kills Muslim migrant. It's what they do. It's who they are.

>tfw when the kebab removes itself

We're currently in a no loss scenario.

Either trump succeeds and muslims stay out.

Or trump fails and muslims flood and we just beat all the faggots, trannies, and jews with them.

>APRIL 11, 2016

Any sensible person would not make the mistake. However German left probably think its racist to second guess a rapefugee if they think it's racist to test their age.

It was a terrible crime but for you to imply that this is anything but an extremely tragic annd rare occurrence due to the economic plight experienced by the real victim in this is disgraceful. More migrants for Germany NOW!

> Liberal Islamic cuck from Iran gets BTFO by fellow members of the religion of peace

And nothing of value was lost.

From my experience, it's less that they think it's racist to second guess it and more that those people support open borders and are thus fine with immigrants lying if it furthers that cause.

Lol, don't even try to deny the state your country is in.

Also Germans are delusional liberals who should just be gassed to save the non-globalist part of Europe.

bump for le schadenfreude

> Here , look at this picture of a single muslim female fencer who got BTFO and will never be back at the Olympics.

That means nothing compared to what is going on in your country.

Germany and Sweden need to be nuked.

>But the shock was bigger still when the prime suspect turned out to be a recently arrived migrant from Afghanistan

>shock was bigger still

In the same way that the sun rising in the morning is a shock.

>>So it was a big deal here in Celle when Mr. Hushmand was found bludgeoned to death in the basement of his home in February. But the shock was bigger still when the prime suspect turned out to be a recently arrived migrant from Afghanistan whom he had befriended.

He died doing what he loved I guess.

Can't even fault him, as this is a rare example of someone following their supposed convictions about caring for migrants. Be much harder on the limousine liberals who want to offload the costs, the inconvenience and the crime onto the poor and middle class.

He died like a cuck.

He's lucky the nigger didn't rape and kill his family after killing him. That would have been the cherry on the ice-cuck Sunday.

Store the coal, pay the toll

We need more of these libcucks to take in the recently arrived murdergee's. We has a couple in south africa who took in niggers and they were attacked by the same people.

years ago a farmer and his wife adopted a nigger baby from a farm worker in the north west province. Much controversy followed them because it was int he middle of apartheid but they refused to let the nig nog be placed with other sub humans where she belong.

when she was 14 she and her nig nog boyfriend murdered them.

It is literally like opening your house to a tame alligator.

Underrated

Where's the pastebin faggot?

is this woman real? there is something horrifying about her

>Mr. Hushmand was found bludgeoned to death in the basement of his home in February. But the shock was bigger still when the prime suspect turned out to be a recently arrived migrant

Oy vey, we're shocked, goyim, everybody knows these peaceful Women and Children Migrants™ are mere asylum seekers and members of The Religion of Peace™!

Too bad this happened in April of last year.

>because muh peace will overcome everything.
Idk have you seen isreal?
>build settlements in palistine
>all that happens is people from the un disproving of it

I have a heard time feeling sorry idiots.

This just makes me laugh now. It amazes me how stupid Germans can be.

Brutally beautiful poetry.

His soul will be cast down into D E V I L I S H Pepes real of poopoo peepee

Oh no!

loool

old iranian refugees tend to be very liberal and left-wing since they escaped from islamic revolution.

And look how well that worked out for him!

I'm sorry for the guy.

Unlike most liberals, he actually housed refugees instead of just forcing everyone else to.

He put his skin in the game, so to speak.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tahkk4fUtfA

Successful cultural enrichment!

homicide and crime happens everywhere all the time since beginning of history. you cartoon racists cherrypick some isolated cases.

>isolated cases
Wew, on vacation in your home country, Cem Özdemir? Do me a favour and don't come back.

cem ozdemir is an anti-turk. he fits in germany more than turkey.

Look, a roach trying to debate. Just because homicide and crime exist doesn't mean we have to accept them as some sort of unavoidable parts of life, otherwise what's the need for prison or justice? Furthermore, just because natives commit homicides and murders is no argument to tolerate even more homocides and murders, this time commited by people that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Your argument is no different from those who said that 9/11 wasn't a big deal because more people died every year in work-related accidents so who cares.

(You don't deserve Anzu, Turkbro)

>just keep it we don't want it
Mhm. Heard that one before and still hear it all the time.

Germany. Taking in human garbage since the 60's. And proud of it.

she's kind of hot

that pic gives me the willies