Ask a Trump voter who just came in the pussy(by accident) of an anti-Trumper anything

Ask a Trump voter who just came in the pussy(by accident) of an anti-Trumper anything

did you scream MAGA?

This

Okay. Why should anyone care?

How will you feel when she aborts your vile spawn?

she white?

Are you white?
Is she white?
Is SHE a trap?

Why didn't you use a fucking condom?
Why did you fuck her?
Why should we care?

>oh baby I'm going to make you great.
>hhhhhhnnnnnnggggggg

Nobody gives a fuck.

Go back to the_donald, redditor

No, Europe is still doomed and we're still 56% White so...Trump really ain't that special to me anymore. But if she found out...
Good, though she doesn't want to, I'm making her take the plan b pill after fucking her raw

Was it love at first sight?

*BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFTTTTTT*

how did you get it into shillary's dried snatch?

She's half Hispanic and I'm a Golden Haired Aryan über mensch STEM, power lifter, marathon runner, artist, and musician

Have you finished redpilling her yet? Usually women adopt the political views of whoever is fucking them, gradually over time.

No. She's going to have the baby, raise it as a single mother, and in 20 years he's going to have a transvestite spawn who hates him and leaches off all his money anyway.

Will you pay her Planned (non-)Parenthood?

Nah man, my hearts closed.
I manipulated her for sex but she said it's cool

>Ask a faggot anything!!!

Go attention whore on reddit you shit poster supreme.
No one gives a shit about your first boipussy

Enjoy paying child support, because she's not going to abort a cash cow like you.

Daily reminder that iconography with a halo on your head is saturnic death cult imagery.

You're literally praising satan with shit like this. And Catholicism is a saturnic death cult of pedophile occultists in the higher ranks.

>By accident

It's on accident you fucking stupid retard. Come back once you learn proper English

I did use a condom but it broke
I fucked her cause she had a nice ass and was horny
You should care because this is the power of a true alpha, to unite two conflicting sides and reach a middle-ground

this

A mexican girl grabbed me by the dick when we were joking about the trump pussy tape thing