Should rapists be castrated?

>Suddenly every other man is castrated

they should just be shot in the back of the head, don't want some angry eunuch walking around

FOUR MALE WITNESSES

Meh, I think the death penalty should be reserved for mass murder.

>First they castrated the rapists but I did not speak out because I am not a rapist.
>Then I denied intercourse to an overweight woman and was branded a rapist.
>Now as a eunuch I serve the matriarchy in their local temple.

no

why not

Unironically this.

>tfw virgin
looks like I'm not having sex anytime soon

that and treason

this

no. it should be used against rapists, serial murderers, torturers, and especially pedophiles.

Because castration is cruel and unusual punishment.

They should be killed though or life imprisonment.

Yes. Muslims should be castrated.

what do you define at treason? Being rude to the queen, or allowing hordes of savages in to rape your women?

no

>it's another "rape is the worst thing ever!" despite women fucking strangers every fucking day
B-B-B-BUT HE WASN'T A CHAD AND HIS DICK WAS IN ME EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
MEANWHILE INMATES GETTING GANG BEAT AND THEIR COLONS BUSTED AND POZZED IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER LOL.

not unusual. Has been used for thousands for years. It physically prevents them from raping again.

Are you some kind of racist?

well that's not real rape. I'm not talking about those women who claim to be raped after sleeping with a guy then regretting it, or people who call men rapists for approaching them and chatting. I'm talking about actual rape.

There is nothing wrong with rape

I'm aware that minorities are more likely to rape. I think castration should apply to all serial rapists, regardless of ethnicity.

>I'm talking about actual rape.
who defines the meaning?

willful violation of the constitution by elected officials

the feminists in government. If you legalise castration for rapists you legalise castration for all white men

What part of women fucking strangers everyday don't you understand? only virgin women can be "real raped" sluts can't be raped they give strangers access to their pussy everyday what difference does another dicking make?

Well I don't think our current libtarded society should introduce castration for rape as rape is too broadly defined at the moment. But in the future, once rape is properly defined, serial rapists should be castrated.

Treason, murder, paedophilia and rape should all be punished with a death sentence.

agreed

I'm aware of that. That is a problem.

see

sounds a lot like the debate on the death sentence.
>its a good thing
>there are too many false positives to be for it, from a moral standpoint.

rape: having sex with a woman (or man) after s/he tells you no or is passed out, drunk, drugged etc. I think that's a good definition.

Why come up with the question
"Should rapists be castrated"
if it is not applicable to any country's situation?

There is no difference between "fake rape" and "real rape", as long as you are judged guilty.

>Treason
Geh grillen
Literally anything can be treason, as long as the state is up for it.

Most white men have been engaging in pedophilia

So it is actually a good thing

How does this tool work? Do you get the end hot and it sears the skin closed while you cut off the balls?

Half of the officials of state would be guilty of it.

Those don't work well on humans, burdizzos I mean.

>shoahstopper.jpg

there's nothing wrong with wondering how to stop grooming and rape of children. Here in the UK there has been multiple cases of Pakistani rape gangs molesting children. I think they all should've been castrated (surgically).

This

yes non-whites should be castrated

I own one of the tools from OP, they'd work just fine on any human balls

I just googled "castration" and it came up, I'm not saying this tool's gonna be used. It looks like something that'd be used for animals or in villages.

coming from fucking nippon, hypocrite

Just to recall a basic fact: Intercourse/PIV is always rape, plain and simple.

sure. or just put a bullet in their head and be done with it. or if the victim wants you could just tie him up for her or him to do whatever they want and then once they feel even we can castrate them.

I don't mean to sound like a beta white knight but I think our women are beautiful and I hate men that abuse them for their own pleasure (unless she's into it) and it pisses me off that so many get away with rape because the victims are too embarrassed to do anything about it and "just want to forget it happened". Especially considering most of the people doing the raping aren't even our people, mostly foreigners who don't respect our women and couldn't get a root from them if they tried

>Literally anything can be treason
It's pretty clearly defined in our constitution. The only people who are guilty at the moment are the members of government who authorised the 2nd Lisbon referendum.

>Implying she didn't make it up
>Implying that even if it were true, she didn't deserve it

I didn't know Sup Forums had so many cucks.

why let them live? just shoot them for fucks sake, waste of space and resources.

Pedophilia, agreed, but only if the pedophile actually acts on their impulses. Treason needs to be properly defined, murder agreed, rape maybe in more serious circumstance. Like Jimmy Saville.

Castrated and deported

Usually when animals are castrated they put a tight rubber band around the balls and they fall off after a while. If the animals too small they just open the purse and yank em out though.

are you sick in the head?

No because women already falsely accuse men of rape, if they know they can get a guys dick chopped off they will only do it more

The problem is: the law can be perverted

no it isn't.

this

This.

Not castration, but given hormone drugs that make them calm and grow tits because of the little bitch they are.

Only if they want to

No, because castration is fucked up. Given how many men are falsely accused of rape, how would you like to end up being falsely castrated?

agreed, apart from the bullet part. Don't think execution is suitable for most rapists, maybe for very serious offenders and child abusers.

rape should have stricter regulations on how and when a man can be arrested/charged, and then convicted of rape. physical evidence has to be key. for even and indictment.

but if all of that holds true and we are talking about a violent rape of a woman, then i think it should be a death sentence.

if you want my opinion several crimes now should have a death sentence. our legal system should be draconian for violent and repeat offenders, and pedos.

well if it's his word against hers, there's no proof, unless a doctor can prove it.

You've tried it then?

It's kinda ick at first but it's just a normal part of farming.

Women and liberals would only twist and warp the use of castration, in order to castrate any person that they brand as a "rapist". We already have men being branded as "rapists" in our new "liberated" society, for just sleeping with, touching, or even TALKING to women. So what's to stop them from twisting this as well?

Nah use em around the farm, lopping of nuts is gruesome

Based Japan

that's fucked up. We've fallen into a "guilty until proven innocent" mentality when it comes to rape.

shooting those that commit major crimes is just saving money. Unless they're forced to work infrastructure they'll just take up space, money and effort. A painless shot to the back of the neck is the best thing to do. That or hanging them.

Not with the current concept of "rape".

And surely not with the only proof being the word of the "victim".

I didn't need to know that -_-

You ever eaten them?

Intercourse is the very means through which men oppress us, from which we are not allowed to escape, yet some instances of or PIV and intercourse may be chosen and free? That makes no sense at all.

Intercourse is NEVER sex for women. Only men experience rape as sexual and define it as such. Sex for men is the unilateral penetration of their penis into a woman (or anything else replacing and symbolising the female orifice) whether she thinks she wants it or not – which is the definition of rape: that he will to do it anyway and that he uses her and treats her as a receptacle, in all circumstances – it makes no difference to him experiencing it as sexual. That is, at the very least, men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence.

true. I don't think it can be implemented in cucked liberal societies, but once we move away from the "guilty until proven innocent" mentality when it comes to law, castration should be introduced.

Treason, mass murder (3+), murder of a child, and pedophilia should be punished by death.

Violent rape too should be punished by death.

The "drunk girl in a frat party gets fucked by three guys, regrets it the next morning and files in a rape report" rape shouldn't.

that's chemical castration. They'd have to take pills for long to keep it up, and they'd get their urges back once they stop taking it. Surgical castration is permanent.

that's why it should be harder to be convicted for rape than it currently is.

>Should rapists be castrated?
I would rather microwave them, as is the brazilian tradition.

You know what a microwave is?

First we beat the living shit out of the rapist, bind his hands and feet with some rope, place him between 2 matresses, bind those really tight, pour a shitload of gasoline and set him on fire.

The huge amount of gasoline drenched in the matresses ensures maximun heat and suffering, while the melting plastic of the matresses sear and fuse into the rapist flesh in an extremely painfull way, the point of this is to give the rapist a little taste of hell before they get to the real deal!

And of course, don't forget to film it with your cellphone and upload it to liveleak, so that the screams of agony of this rapist serves as a warning for future rapists about what happens if you rape in Brazil.

This is basically the reason why my country does not reach the same level of rape occurances as India and muslin countries.

this. I'd like to hear your opinion.

>T. Roastie shill.

Stupid definitions.

What if the man had drink too? The men will still be punished?
How can you prove that it actualy happened?

As the canacuck said, rape is meaningless if the "victim" isn't virgin or married.

Agreed, this is a major issue. Rape needs to be more strictly defined and more evidence is need to be convicted of rape.

Then both the man and the woman are castrated.

Do you do this to pedos as well, Brazil? Would be a good way of getting rid of the kiddy diddlers.

This perfect utopia you speak of does not exist. There probably wouldn't be rapes in the that world anyways.

Realistically women will always lie about rape, and people will always feel bad and fall for the act. Its bad enough this can destroy a mans life, at least spare him some amount of dignity.
Frankly I'd rather die than lose my manhood.

I personally believe that those commited of a serious crime (serial violent rape, murder, child molestation etc.) should be sentenced to 10yrs manual labour followed by a bullet to the head.

Victor's justice.

Somebody used OPs pic on mods.

agreed

In this day and age, with the way some women seem to believe that they can just say RAPE and everyone will support them - no

If theres irrefutable proof that the person is a rapist, yes.

Dont forget about women though user, women can be rapists too
cant have them go unpunished

I don't hate it.

A doctor can't prove it.

It's impossible to prove it through medical exams

>People I don't like should die
There is no argument for while capital punishment should be around, and the government has no business castrating people for the crime with the highest false conviction rate.

No but castrates should be raped.

Indeed. Direct evidence is necessary, and not just some Lilith-Spawn's own "feelings", on the matter. We have already seen that if given the chance, women will do everything in their power to ruin someone, even using emotions to do so.