Trump Orders Steak Well Done With Ketchup

avclub.com/article/president-trump-orders-his-steak-well-done-ketchup-251081

WTF??? I hate Trump now.

We all know that ordering a steak well done and then pouring ketchup all over it is the behavior of a communist. What more evidence do you need that he's Putin's puppet?

Is there any way that I can change my vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2017/2/27/14748346/donald-trump-ketchup-steak
youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw
youtube.com/watch?v=ucgYER7_J8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was meatloaf. meatloaf was given to us by Thor on top of Mt Olympus in Atlantis during Christmas. Jesus was there to prepare the onions

>Trump doesn't enjoy his steak the way people tell him to enjoy it and instead forms his own opinion

>this is all the toddlercrats have to complain about

It wasn't meatloaf. He orders his steaks well done and he pours KETCHUP all over them all the time.

>communist
>steak

Steak onry for grorious reader OP, you get soyrent brown.

I disagree with his choice, but shall defend to the death his right to make it.

It's a genius troll, now all the libcucks can't help but become absolutely insufferable about the 'good' way to eat steak and condiment choice.

It'll just solidify Trump for 2020. Always be campaigning.

Well now I have to try it.

OMG I'm so offended I-I'm with her now klumpfkins

>hurr durr Drumpf is sooo dumb look how he eats his steak hurrr
Man, you could always write for the german MSM if your chosen career doesn't work out.

He's putting KETCHUP on his steak and you're not offended?

>eating raw meat

Hillary v Trump = Beer that's mostly foam v eating steak wrong.

I voted for Gary "whats allepo" Johnson. He's an idiot, but at least he's not trying to hide it.

Eat a gynormous cock my man.

worrying about what a billionaire does with food is the most severe autism there is. It makes attacking people over the color of sanics arms seem normal.

Well-done is the point of cooking, bigly civilized!

nope it was meatloaf

You still lost.

Could be worse

It could be mustard

i think it tastes weird its not bad but ketchup is too sweet

>avclub
Don't shill for yourself here Onion

But its supposed to be, preferably with some roast veg or chips.

Man, we all have some little degenerate secrets.

I, for example, love to eat McDonalds garbage every now and then.

I'm a Trump supporter. I voted for Trump.

At the time, I did not know he was the sort of man who would put ketchup on a well done steak, eat it and then conclude that what he had just eaten was delicious.
I'm so ashamed that I voted for him.

>We all know that ordering a steak well done and then pouring ketchup all over it is the behavior of a communist
A: Communists don't know what ordering a meal is. They stand in line to be handed one.
B: They don't know what meat is, let alone a steak.
C: If you gave a commie meat, he will take it and make a soup out of it and device a plan to eat that piece of meat for the rest of his life.

Here's an alternate source if it makes you feel any better.

>eater.com/2017/2/27/14748346/donald-trump-ketchup-steak

South Carolina works wonders at incorporating mustards into places mustards have no right to be.

Then look on the bright side, the main people he's triggering are pricks like pic related.

>We all know that ordering a steak well done and then pouring ketchup all over it is the behavior of a communist

Implying communists can eat

I'd eat it with Heinz barbacue sauce.
And watch the entire South explode.

With all due respect, you're all a bunch of poor faggots that have never tried anything beyond heinz ketchup. Home made ketchup, like the kind President Emperor Trump surely is accustomed to is a divine ambrosia.

The stuff you guys eat gives gay frogs big tits and makes women pull their eyebrows out while giving them one fat d titty and one a cup tit where the nipple accounts for 75% of the surface area.

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here. It's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. In all seriousness we cannot let this man get the nuclear codes.

Thats it time to fuck little children before slitting their throats in order to summon horrible demons

your pic lacks ketchup
therefore your IQ must be abysmal

I would never eat well done steak with ketchup, but if someone wants to it's their goddamn choice.
I applaud the fact he eats something so foul.

>well done steak
>keeping your cholesterol down
>somehow this is a problem?
oh wait, now i get it! they want to try and bully trump into eating unhealthier rare steaks so his cholesterol will go back up again and risk a heart attack!

DIE, LIBTARDS, DIE!

why does he love mommy's meatloaf so much?

citation needed

Those comments, i swear to god.

The lack of self awareness is unreal.

>you are what you eat
so trump is well done?

He can eat his food however he likes.
He is not the president of food.

Money can't buy taste.

This is true. the average communist doesn't even eat meat outside of state mandated handouts.

>produced his own steak for a while
>implying he'd eat well done

I'd choose a Prez that eats steak with ketchup over a shit-packer like obumma... But faggots wouldn't. And faggots should be gassed with the rest.

This isn't politics or news. Fuck off with your Sup Forums tier slide thread.

>Im going to look like a trump hating lefty every time I order a blue steak

Not gonna lie, current steak eater here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn his steak. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy ruin a filet mignon.

Eating a steak with ketchup is an insult to the chef.

Discovering that your president puts ketchup on his steaks is very important news.

you shills are really scraping the bottom of the barrel, is this all you got??

That's it I'm a #cruisemissle now

It literally is not. Go post this on your fucking blog because it isn't politics or news.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

Now, this is a silly thing to impeach the man for but it is not something I can call befitting of a man.

We got just just the thing for them right-wing neo-cucks.

Eh, to each their own.

I hate well-done.medium because it's like chewing leather.

Medium rare, leaning towards rare, with no sauce.

But, if you like ketchup, whatever; it's not my steak.

That's what he's doing right now. Fuck, he had that rally in Florida last week with like 10 thousand people attending. He's going to keep holding rallys all 8 years

>implying sheevillary can eat steak without damaging her frail intestines

Just because you don't find this particular news interesting doesn't mean it isn't news.

I, for one, find this news fascinating and my understanding of Trump as a political figure is more profound having discovered it.

There is literally nothing wrong with putting ketchup on meat
Except meat itself because i'm a vegfag, but still.

Can he get any more 'Man of the People'
The guy's a fucking wizard
As Robert Kennedy's kid said, he could achieve the highest heights as President

>I, for one, find this news fascinating
No you don't. You're being paid to slide the catalog with your off topic bullshit. This isn't news or politics.

He eats all kinds of low quality food. Not sure why this in particular is a surprise.

Where can I get me some Trump Steaks?
The Sharper Image?
youtube.com/watch?v=LyONt_ZH_aw
Bush Brothers?
youtube.com/watch?v=ucgYER7_J8M

I object to your assertion that this thread isn't political. Trump is President now. There is nothing about the man that is insignificant, BECAUSE he is the president. EVERYTHING HE DOES is a political subject BECAUSE he is the President and the most powerful man on earth.

You should have more respect for the office.

Yeah, I think it's fucking disgusting but you don't get to choose the palate you're born with. If he finds that combination delicious why wouldn't he order it?

Like, I don't like shrimp but I don't shrimp shame the people I see eating it in restaurants. I guess I'll just never be able to comprehend the modern day liberal. They're like an alien species to me.

Let's push the brand further.

Where can I get me some Trump Catsup for my Trump Steaks????

this thread is objectively non political

>you don't get to choose the palate you're born with.
So don't bother trying to refine it.

Eat shit then die.

Let's make America great again.
kek

Trump also thinks you're a faggot but you don't see me making a whole new thread on that subject, do you?

www.myass.org/Trump-says-OP-is-a-gigantic-faggot
>Today, Donald J. Trump has come out and said that he thinks OP is a "gigantic fucking faggot" and thinks "OP should fucking kill himself". We are investigating such allegations and will update this article when we find out more.

Now fuck off.

And this is making America great again, how?

The Trump Diet

Trump's been alive for 70 years. I think he's pretty much set in what he likes and doesn't like.

I can't stand sweets. Doesn't mean I look down on people who enjoy chocolate cake and call them children. Just because something's disgusting to you doesn't mean it's disgusting. Your opinions and tastes are just that- opinions and tastes.

This thread is about the behavior of the most powerful man on Earth. Therefore, it is objectively political.

Reminder that Donald Trump is older than George W. and Bill Clinton

>can't think of a single coherent argument against his policies
>better lower the political debate by attacking him on absolutely irrelevant shit that millenials can gloat about

Considering that high-end restaurants don't even offer ketchup and quality chefs hate ruining good beef this helps explain why the Trump Grill NYC is such a shitshow.

And I'm sure Obama can clean a chicken leg to the bone in 0.5 seconds. Point?

Shit show.

I've heard of hanging out dirty laundry, but hanging your bacon out.

How much for that app, $45.00 FRNs?

High-end just went lower in class and sophistication.

rekt
kek

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.