Hey Sup Forums. I will be travelling to pic related later this year. Out of 10, how enriched am I?

Hey Sup Forums. I will be travelling to pic related later this year. Out of 10, how enriched am I?

I am a straight white male.

Any suggestions to improve my itinerary/not die are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8bUDZ0LFR0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinque_Terre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fixed.

My friend really wants to go to Stockholm and Malmo. I don't really have a choice. Will I die?

is your friend a female

He isn't but another friend who is coming is.

then i would say yes, take the girl to see the beautiful cultural enrichment of sweden

Would we be better off if we just ditched Scandinavia and went to Spain?

Add London and you basically can't get more enriched

Bring condoms and hope your rapists wants to wear them

I will be ending the trip in Amsterdam, is it safe?

Is northern Italy safe?

>Amsterdam
>not 14% muslim
>Antwerp
>not 17% muslim
>The Hague
>not not 14% muslim

So tell me about London then?
>Only 8.5%

>strait-wide mail
>off to visit the waterjews

The netherlands is going to destroy your hope. You can get pot and whores elsewhere, please trust me. Please.

Holland is literally hell. I have no advice for you.

kankergrachtsmoffen pls return atlantis

Help me Bruce. Where should I go instead?

>go to Leiden
>a pigeon attacks me
>punch it
>this happens to me

>go to Alphen
>get shot

>Go to Rottedam
>zwarte piets everywhere
>ask one for a pepernoot
>he shoots me

Only smaller cities

Skip the Netherlands?

Could you suggest a few?

Depends what weather you like.

Northwest Germany. It has just as many immigrants but they can actually do customer service and the shops wont have music that makes you deaf.
Also nobody who secretly hates you with a blind rage will try to make bullshit friendly take with you. Germans are honest, and customer service is literally perfect (in comparison)

take, talk, whatever. at least I not the MOST DYSLEXIC COLGATE FACTORY IN THE WORLD

Everything non-slav is safe.

Skip us? No, this place is lovely

>Never forget

Skip Amsterdam and go to the southeast. Cities like Nijmegen are fine. Amsterdam is really just a tourist hotspot and doesn't represent us. Just go to rural attractions not urban and you'll have a great time

Ok, sell me. This Aussie says its a shithole. Enlighten me.

good parts of Germany?

Where in Sweden is safe?

I ended my last Euro vacation in Valkenburg, really nice place, Dutch people are a pretty cool guy!

>Is northern Italy safe?
currently safer than most of countries

Everywhere for a tourist, just don't take any cabs run by a foreigner.

You know the crack when it comes to big cities. Would you go to London to get a true impression of England? Of course not. I'd say if you must go to Holland (on pic related, not the country itself) go to Haarlem and perhaps Leiden.

Any specific cities? I went to Milan a few years ago, was very dirty.

Any nice places I wouldn't think of going to?

Ok, good. Small town Netherlands always seemed comfy to me.

This thread is pathetic. The world is a scary place if you never go outside fucking nerds.

The places OP circled are fine, not much to worry about. Have a nice trip OP and enjoy. I hope the weather is good.

Thanks Colgate.

Watch out for prices, we fuck tourist so far up the ass youll taste shit

When you go to Norway, don't go to Oslo, go to Bergen or Ålesund instead. The nice scenery and culture is West of Dovre. I would really recommend Ålesund travel the coast North if you want the best experience. Denmark is fine, but just skip Sweden if you don't want to waste your time.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8bUDZ0LFR0

How do I avoid getting scammed? Buy at grocery stores?

Thanks for the tip. I've always got along with Danes and Norwegians.

Just keep to the city centres, student neighbourhoods when you're in capitals if you don't want to get triggered non-stop.

>I went to Milan a few years ago, was very dirty
depends on the zone, the center (around Milan cathedral) and Porta Nuova (business district) are very clean, can't guarantee for other districts. Anyway Milan is mainly an industrial city so i don't suggest it if you didn't visit other part of Italy.

Avoid Venice during high season, fucking filled of filthy tourists

i'd suggest Florence and Tuscany in general, or Rome if you have a week at least

If you wanna save some money and have a great experience bring or rent a fishing rod. You'll get like 20 large fuckers in under an hour.

Really? What kind of fish are common? do you even need a permit? Sounds super comfy.

Yeah I never want to go there again. What about Genoa?

why not Oslo? i've been in all the cities you mentioned and i liked Oslo

I went to Europe a few months ago. I was scared of refugees, turned out Gypsies were the real threat.
Also, it turns out Spaniards are manlets so when a 6'4" guy shows up, Gypsies don't try anything funny.

Bavaria, especially Allgäu is nice for nature. Saxony is also a good bet if you like beautiful landscapes. If youre in West Germany dont miss out the Moselle river. For cities, I would suggest Munich, Potsdam, Heidelberg, Bonn and Straßburg (German city with French residents)

But if u want to party you wont come around Berlin. Just stay in Mitte and Charlottenburg and you will be fine

>What about Genoa?
fucking shit. not recommended.
Cinque Terre ("five lands") are 5 beautiful villages on the coast not far from Genoa and they are awesome. but if you'll have a car be aware: parking there is a nightmare, just leave the car behind and reach it by train (they are connected and easily accessible by it)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinque_Terre

No, there is only a few permits fishing salmon in rivers, but not in the ocean. It's many different types of fish, it depends on where you fish and how deep, but a lot of pollock, cod, redfish and even salmon. The best thing is going out in the summer, over the artic circle, then there is midnight sun. Just go out 11 PM and experience the quiet and sun-lit night. I'm sure you know what i'm talking about.

Oslo is okay, it depends on what you like.

What about Hamburg? Will I die if I go to Berlin? We will most likely go to Munich

We aren't using cars. Train only. Ill look into the Cinque Terre.

Sounds tremendous.

Just go to Munich lad

jesus christ why is Sup Forums such a bunch of babies. Yes you will be no less safe in Amsterdam than will anywhere in Canada

Skip the Netherlands?
Lol no, Netherlands is pretty redpilled and a deep breathe of fresh air if you are coming from Germany.

I won't skip them anymore. Concerns allayed. Clearly it was a sheltered aussie.

Danebro, Copenhagen seems very comfy, are there any other places I should go?

>Copenhagen
AVOID

its literally all safe

Well as someone who has lived in the very center of Copenhagen all my life, I can tell you its not the same city it was 20 years ago.

That being said, Denmark isn't really for tourists. But we of course love Bornholm/Æro for summer. If you are heading to Sweden you may want to cross Helsingor-Helsingborg, to avoid temptations of Malmo :)

Quite nordic redundant
If you go to Vienna, go to Budapest it is at stone throw distance, and it is great.