Why do millennials support left wing politicians?

Why do millennials support left wing politicians?

Kids are stupid
More news at 11

Because they are children with no real responsibility

Bush's presidency made much of my generation immediately associate Republicans with "Evil"

feels over reals
immediate wants over longterm ramifications
fucking hippie faggots and their live in the moment bs caused this

jews

they grew up with 24/7 propaganda
They're literally brainwashed.

They don't support any politicians, they don't know any. They don't vote in midterms, or pay attention to anything huffpo doesn't tell them exactly how to feel about.

Who is this lesbian you keep posting?

We grew up in the Bush Era and therefore grew up with a distaste for conservatism

I am a dye hard reactionary, but Bush era conservatism was in fact cringeworthy

General sense of entitlement, right wing politicians won't pay for their chicken tendies

Everyone but rural and suburban retards support left wing politicians

Shitty parents. And they had shitty parents. And they had shitty parents. This is the result of many generations of fucktards.

i can't stand that fucking stupid SOE face anymore

Because the liars in the indoctrination centers known as schools tell them that communism is a good thing and that America is bad.

The same reason children like Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, and The Tooth Fairy

They feel unjustice and libs address it. There's nothing abd, for example in the late XIXth century Russian Empire students... OH, WAIT, NO.

Peer pressure. Leftists use collectivism to exert power over low information sheep. When you sort yourself out, you'll realize this.

Why wouldn't they?

Why would anybody vote against their own economic interests?

I think she's this really lame chick who interviews Overwatch players, I also think she's pretty bad at Overwatch herself. She looks retarded to me

Paying for inefficient bureaucracy and handouts for those who do not create value is against my economic interests.

t. Someone who has worked in federal govt

Soe. She is an e-sport personality. And she isn't a lesbian, she has a Danish boyfriend.

Because they don't pay taxes

taco is better-looking and has a nicer voice

What is work?

Staph saying putting all millenials into same category. anyways, people are left wing when young, the older u get, more conservative you will become. change is constant, and at some points boundaries are gonna break and that is when you realize how doomes mankind is.

Why is Gen Z conservative?

Because they have seen millenials.

Probably because they are more disposed to use technology like the internet and cell phones, so they communicate and interact with minorities and other countries more often. Making them more compassionate to the globalism meme and the left that promise more of it.

Why do faggots keep posting this thread?