Stop using Google

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com.au/2017/01/popular-firefox-add-on-developer-calls-it-quits-as-mozilla-moves-to-new-api/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Google yes!!

Even Bing shows the results

WTF

Even Yahoo shows te results

rare

jesus, it's real. you can bypass it though by using inurl instead of site in the search

hollywood paedophilia inurl:reddit.com

I want to but I can't.

Why does google like pedos?

You're also spelling paedophilia rather than pedophilic. Not sure if intentional.

i spellled it that way because that's how it's spelled

Oy vey goyim you don't need to know anything about that.

The sad thing is the founders are probably unaware of stuff going on at the level of filtering certain searches. (((They))) only need to corrupt the upper and mid tier executives to make this shit happen with no paper trail.

Not my point...

>stop using google
>logged in

Did you have safe search on or something?

you're "using google" every time you post. what is javascript.

but yeah don't use their search engine.

> current year
> still using a 4:3 screen

JS was made by the former CEO of MOzilla, numb nuts

>using a wide format screen largely for text reading and manipulation

Bluepilled as fuck.

> not having a vertical 16:9 screen next to your horizontal 16:9 main screen
Found the pleb.

>2017
>using censoogle

>mfw using opendns with a local dns resolver
>mfw don't use google or any google services that aren't routed through a russian VPN
>mfw they can't get shit on me

Aha! That's where you're mistaken because I have a R O T A T I N G 16:10 screen underneath a mounted 1080p TV strictly for watching anime.

u jelly

Duck duck pls go

>Windows
>Chrome
>Skype

Fucking hell m8 what a hypocrite. Enjoy your botnets.

RARE
A R
R A
ERAR

>google is in the javascript
>so you mean google made javascript what are you retarded
I fucking hate you, are you happy now?

>Stop using Google
>He's logged in
>He's posting on a website that have recaptchas
KeK

Maybe we should make our own search engine.

Buy a pass and block the recaptcha. If you have even a minimum wage job and post at least once per day your time is worth that much.

>giving even a penny to japmoot

Hows it feel not having any principals?

I use DuckDuckGo faggot, and anyone who values the constitutional integrity of their privacy will do the same.

Startpage son. The Duck is compromised apparently.

Digits of truth, I'll look into it. What are your sources on the compromisation?

I got my pass back when origimoot was here, but after his SJW phase started. RIP in Peace oldmoot.

I continue now because hiroshimoot hasn't fucked up the site very badly and it's still a good value. I post something like 6 hours a day every day.

A rumour I read on Sup Forums. They are autistic about this kind of thing.

Can we do a decentralized type engine? Like dns? Keeps a local cache on whatever you look for then moves up the chain when it is something new?

Enhanced by Google(TM)

bing is pretty based. They let you save images and videos straight from the search to watch/view later...

>inb4 microsoft shill

I mean, yeah it's in your history but...

>stop using google
>logged in
>searches for plebbit

Bing and Edge are surprisingly good. They are Microsoft however so beware of botnet.

>what is javascript.
Scripting language used for web applications. Not related to Google.

What is recaptcha?

chances are good google filters the term 'pedophilia'

I agree, but I'm not using Edge out of the principle that they said there was gonna be extensions like crazy and here we are, like a year later or something, and there's only 23.

I have no idea what Microsoft is doing, but I admit I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to the Sup Forums.

I mainly enjoy shitposting.

Well Mozilla recently what all over their Dev community so other browsers might get a small influx. Edge isn't too bad at all except for the small amount of extensions.

dafuq
your flag looks like half of a dead christmas tree

Works when you limit to other sites than Reddit.

Honestly, if it had something like Imagus and Wikiwand, I'd probably switch to it full time.

What did Mozilla do?

lifehacker.com.au/2017/01/popular-firefox-add-on-developer-calls-it-quits-as-mozilla-moves-to-new-api/

Some time ago, Mozilla announced WebExtensions as the future of Firefox add-ons. At the time, it was not fully clear to me what this would mean for my add-ons, I was optimistic in that they would at least keep working in some way, but over this past year it became clear that this is not the case.

>WebExtensions are great for adding functionality to the browser, and without a doubt are versatile and easy to use. However, manipulation of the browser window's interface and functionality will be extremely limited by definition, and even if it wasn't, the implementation of such abilities is nearly impossible to achieve in WebExtensions.

They've already pissed people off by becoming a sjw infested hellhole but big changes like this top it off. It's almost like they're trying to get rid of the 50 users they still have left.