Go to store in commiefornia

>go to store in commiefornia
>either A) have to purchase a plastic bag, B) carry all your shit out in your arms like a neanderthal, or C) use some disgusting hippie tote bag you have to carry around with you while shopping

this is the kind of authoritarian shithole that liberals want YOU to live in, where you are cucked and juggling cartons of milk and bananas out to your car.

DON'T LET THEM DO IT TO YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/plastic-bag-ban_n_2641430.html
chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/sns-green-bacteria-in-shopping-bags-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've always paid for plastic bags. The cost was built into the cost of the products you buy.
The price for them now is just more explicit.

Assuming that's true in California you pay for the bag twice

>The cost was built into the cost of the products you buy.

they haven't lowered costs to account for the ban, you fucking cuck. you are getting double jewed.

This.

Plastic bags are shit for the environment until we get bioplastics. Basically, all the plastic we have ever made still exists because it takes hundreds of years to break down naturally. Use paper or buy the reusable bags. They're cheap as fuck, hold more, tear less, and you can use them around the house too.

Ever seen a plastic bag last forever out in the elements. Ya because it doesn't it breaks down rather quickly from uv light hardens and crumbles away into dust. Go to Mexico they dump plastic trash everywhere eventually it does biodegrade.

nah, go fuck yourself, cuck.

>buy the reusable bags.

enjoy being diagnosed with e coli.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/plastic-bag-ban_n_2641430.html

chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/health/sns-green-bacteria-in-shopping-bags-story.html

IF. exposed to a lot of UV. Why yes, I have. And even after they break down, they're still a big problem once they get in the waterways.

>Putting meat in a reusable bag
>Putting meat in the same bag as veggies
>Not knowing basic food safety
>Can't afford reusable bags that cost $1 or less and last forever
>muh plastic gibs
>unironically links to Huffington Post

Are you a nigger?

yes this

though as a resident of commiefornia, I will say that these god damn marxist assholes should be encouraged to stay the fuck out of federal politics

if that means they spend their energy on local/state regulations instead, they have my tacit support in ruining their own shitholes

commiefornia reporting in, don't have a problem with this at all
maybe you could carry your groceries if you don't buy so much food at once you fat fuck

typical statist calicucks. would happily pawn their wives to bulls if their cadre Brown said it was good for the environment.

kill yourselves.

maybe if we had super offensive totes that had stuff like RWDS and whtanot on them they'd go back to giving bags out

we're going to nuke you soon commie

have you heard of a backpack.

>ah need mah 10 pounds of stake
>ah need mah 5 gallons of milk
>ah need mah 60 pack of natty lite
>HURFP, no plastic bags to carry groceries
>too stupid to think of using the shopping cart to bring groceries to car

You know, plastics in our oceans and waterways are a shitty thing, and it's not that big a deal to modify your behavior to bring your own bags.

What I really don't like is those smarmy leftist faggots telling me how to live.

That is what this is really about. They know better for you, and so they will create even more legislature, and you will have to pay for it...

>having to pile all your groceries individually into your cart from the checkout line
>too stupid to realize you still have to carry your groceries into your home regardless

>not parking near the building and simply wheeling the cart and unloading into said car
it's like you've never shopped at an aldi's or save-a-lot
>california, so probably food4less

i think you'll be ok.

>having to pile all your groceries individually into your cart from the checkout line
Do you find this to be a difficult task? People do this while grocery shopping, walking around the store. Don't put eggs under heavy things.
>too stupid to realize you still have to carry your groceries into your home regardless
oh, the pain! the pain of it all!

OR you could reuse your plastic bags.

>>oh, the pain! the pain of it all!
>calicuck gets BTFO'd
>resorts to reddit-tier arguments

kek

I actually like it cause some stores now use better high quality 10c bags. Also has op never used a shopping cart before.

>refutes nothing from several posts
>HAHA BTFO XD KEK KEK KEK

Neck yourself, mooncricket.

>Huffpo

REEEEEEEEEE

10c a bag does nothing for the enviroment, still using the same bags, maybe at 1% decrease from those stupid beach bag users. all this was, is the grocery store lobby using the gov to pass its own bag expense over to the consumer. I stole a few of the hand carts, and leave em in my car, take the cart to my car after purchase and put them in the stolen hand carts to bring into my house. aka outjewing the grocery jew.

Still no arguments from OP.

>juggling cartons of milk
>in california
You madman

>reddit-tier arguments
>doesn't know lost in space quote
underage b&

>moving groceries from your car to your house is hard
do you even lift?

Pop culture references as arguments are pretty Reddit m8.

>easier to pack/unpack
>easier to carry
>don't end up with hundreds of thin plastic bags

I'll gladly use reusable bags. I got two free ones from a baseball game. They've lasted me a year so far. All of my stuff fits into both of them. I don't really see a big negative in using them.

I reuse single use bags for picking up dog shit and lining small trash bins.

op is a fag

Your both right, it's some serious jewery.

>Oh look our expenses went down, I guess we should lower the cost of our products that people are buying at the same rate as before
Said no business owner ever

West hollywood doesn't even sell plastic bags at all.

>buy a game
>have to carry it out in plain sight, with niggers and spics everywhere

Hell my grocery store has raised prices