WE FINNA WAZ SUM LORDZ N SHIET

SO YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ MEN OF WESTERNESSE N SHIT

WE WUZ EVERYTHING MUFFUGAH

Video?

youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGs7rf8jQ
The world of white men is ending

bix nood

fucking disgusting.

Oh damn...they dared to fuck with lotr. That was like the last bastion. Now nothing is sacred anymore...proof that absolutely nothing will be safe from the agenda

you are looking at heresy.

So glad i grew out of video games. They're even more degenerate than hollywood these days.

First World war heroes first, then Lord of the Rings lore... i dont know which one hurts more.

Sorry but Gondor is an ethnic nationalist state.

GOD DAMNIT!

At least we have the trilogy. Truly one of the last fantasy stories not ruined by SJWs

>inb4 "remakes" of the trilogy
>Aragorn is a nigger
>frodo is a spic manlet
>Gandalf is a nip

You still have Warhammer and Elder Scrolls

How does it feel to lose your #1 rank rape to sweden?

Lord of the rings did have middle easterner/blacks, but that scene was cut, and all you see is the ghosts led by aragorn swarm out of the boats.

>Lord of the rings did have middle easterner/blacks
they do, but in Harad, far east and south, not fucking gondorians.

At this point it isn't even a surprise anymore. The sad part is they still think their country is first world. At least we recognize we live in a shithole.

Dont you customize your character to look like whatever you want him to look? This isnt the gameplay and chances are the MC isnt a nignog.

no. the character you play is the guy that holds the ring in the trailer. i guess that the blackie will be a char. in the lore

Do blacks even play games? Do they care about LOTR?

So sick of this diversity shit man

I don't know a huge amount about Middle Earth lore. Where do black people come from? I thought the closest thing were the people from the South who fought against Gondor.

She looks like she's dead on the inside, but considering what she's doing that's to be expected.

yup, from south and east, and blacks were rare in Gondor. like, really rare. The only blacks in Gondor were from Harad because Gondor had colonies there

>what is Harad
>what is Khand

Literally Arabs and Niggers.

this time around, THEY IS GOING TO BE KANGZ N SHIIIIEET
WE WUZ GONDOR N SHIIIEET

TOP KEK

They play nba 2k and call of duty

I think a lotr comedy would be great though

In the United States, Blacks and hispanics actually play more video games per capita than whites. Its just all console shit.

Why are they pandering so much to 12% of American total population? You'd think niggers make around 40% of American total population because they are everywhere.

>market your product to minorities
>wonder why it doesn't make money

Woooow fucking racists

Disgusting.

They could at least have made him an Elf, since they live in the jungle already.

This is what happens when you let Americans fuck with classic things. Thank fuck the movie was handled by a non-americuck

Was stoke for this game until i saw this. STOP FORCING YOUR BELIEFS ON ME!

It's all about guilt. Sadly white cucks eat that shit up. I blame California.

Is that the same computer nigger that was in the world war 1 game? Is he a real nigger that they mocap or something or is he an entirely digital star?

youtube.com/watch?v=YmvGlBFaFEU

>White Exiled Humans: Utopia through power, conquer and final goal is to "rule" the galaxy. Dark and Industrialised home-world. Sound like ((Hollywood)) "Ebil Nazis"

>Multi species alliance based on Earth: Utopia though peace, love and understanding. Freedom. Energy and Future Go... i mean children. Everything is clean, sleek and futuristic.

Gaming is dead. Its totally infiltrated.
Can't get more biased than this.
Thanks Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo

>Not getting the mod that gets rid of niggers
Not making your own custom human Empire

Tolkien is turning in his grave.

remove nigger mod link?

It's really sad. I mean part of the appeal of LOTR is that you could take out your hatred of niggers vicariously by watching the Orc and Uruk Hai getting slaughtered.

shit i can mod the game by myself close enough
it doesn't stop me from making a kike slug reace to exterminate either but paradox games been always subvertly redpilled

no more

Wow, this trailer is iiluminati as fug: order out of chaos, humans bad, multicultural aliens good and so on.

Do they seriously believe this is a normal representation of human emotions?

Weren't Tolkien's family so pissed after The Hobbit trilogy that they decided to not allow any further films to be made from Tolkien's works? Which one of Tolkien's works is this one even based on, if you'll excuse my plebishness.

The truth is (((they))) have enough money that they can possibly want.

It's not about money anymore, it's about control, it's about eliminating any cultural enclaves that white might posses so that they can more easily disassociate from themselves and fraternize with niggers to create mulatto underclass that is easily malleable.

Damn is it wrong that I wanna see them fugg?

Delete This

Dont they realize with SciFi you can't fuck around this much? They just keep bastardizing the source material.

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Racism_in_Tolkien's_Works

If they dont like it, they can make a non-LOTR movie

Tolkien' retarded son didn't even like Fellowship, which is pretty much a perfect film.

Yeah that's true for warhammer. when there was a chapter that was African black, they decided to turn them into charcoal black to represent their mutation better

>Shadow of Moordor.

but (((they))) own it
so (((they))) will bastardize it as much as (((they))) can. welcome to the meme war son

No matter how many shitty sequels or spin offs they make the Jackson trilogy will always be the definitive.

He's a fucking great actor tbf

Gandalf the Blacked.

This. Sports games and pleb tier fps

Gotta stick with LotRO man, fuck this console shit.

>communists
>humans
>not insectoids
youtu.be/DtTgHuGgW-c

"white people don't have culture"
Then why are black people always trying to loan it?

i used to like Martin Lawrence movies back i the day. I think I liked that one. Dunno what was wrong with me. I liked Sinbad too

have you never played GTA5 online? Of course they do

don't blame california, we are only 6% black. What about your state?

WE WUZ DUNEDAIN N SHEEIT!!!!!!

Do I have to read this with a Jamaican accent?

Just wondering

>playing a shitty and dead MMO

Yet you voted hillary and we didn't.

What if they did this with Asians? Like, a random Chinese guy in Gondor... That is how stupid this is and clearly an act of appeasement.

Get ready for black Colonel Sanders next.

to be fair you're my favorite nigger infested shithole country

Nice argument; not. 4.5 million of us voted for trump and we are 6% black. Yet it is all fault. Fuck all you flyover state faggots

>Texas
>Flyover state

Lol, you're a funny guy. You're the Sweden of the USA. You're a fucking cancer on our nation. I'm sure there are some all right people in California but the liberal cancer in your state is so far gone it's terminal.

> dead
Its dying, ok
imnotdeadyet.jpg

>don't blame california, we are only 6% black. What about your state?
Goddamn, it's true.
37% spic though, is that any better?

Tolkien was very explicit in the lore that the Haradrim were evil.

you do know they are more mexicans in Texas than white people, right? And you are criticizing California? Fuck off.

Mexicans aren't sub saharan africans, so yes

>Mexicans aren't sub saharan africans, so yes
American nignogs aren't subsaharan Africans either. Subsaharan niggers are way more respectable and productive than American niggers.

Yet we still voted trump, allow open carry, anti abortion, no tranny bathrooms and you're a liberal shithole without gun rights and can get thrown in jail if a woman changes her mind about having sex with you.

Explain that.

I fucking hate marxists

They even find a way to ruin the best fantasy mythology ever.

How long before we have lectures in universities about how and why LOTR is racist?

can't wait to see it with my girlfriend.

i'd still rather be dead in California than alive in Texas

I like how they word it

>72.9% white
>6.5% black
>14.7% Asian
>1.7% NA
>0.5% PI
>3.8% mixed

And yet

>38.8% is spic
>61.4% is non-spic

So somehow 73% of the population is white yet almost 40% of the population is spic. Obviously they're using the "white hispanic" meme, but it really makes you question just how much of California is actually white instead of (((white))).

Is anyone else totally abandoning popular culture? Movies, series, games, music etc. - it's all leftist agitprop trash.

>As of 2015, California has the largest minority population in the United States. Non-Hispanic whites decreased from about 76.3 - 78% of the state's population in 1970[17] to 38.0% in 2015.[18]

>you do know they are more mexicans in Texas than white people, right? And you are criticizing California?
I understand my opinion is based solely on the content I've seen online, but based on that, I've noticed that the black people in Texas are productive members of society, differentiating from the white people in Texas only by the color of their skin.
But when we get to more "important" states in the US, the niggers over there are a different breed altogether. Claiming they are the same as whites is a fucking joke.

>How long before we have lectures in universities about how and why LOTR is racist?

Refer to Prof. Muhammad Muhammad ibn Canadi, head lecturer at the University of Toronto, part of the Canadian Reeducation Program for Young Conservative Canadians, also known as CRPYCC 101

Of course you would, because californians are retards with no self awareness.

>he's now doing it
>every other sane person did it years ago

Yeah m8, y-you have to take a sit.

I'm aware that what we choose do to in California doesn't effect you. So my "self awareness" is irrelevant to the "Texan way of life"

I wonder who's behind this post

I wish. We're drowning in californians over here now because corporations and fleeing from California and moving here and the californians follow them. And guess what they vote?